Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) (47546 Views)

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by kenny5811(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
is dis 1 news?.... so make i use my data on dis... #CntVexMyRealVex
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by whizzyleejr(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Her mama go be like lemme continue to faint
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by agbonkamen(f): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Liftedhands:
Good for her.

Unlike aunty Tina who left for UK since 1994 and has refused to return! Only sends videos on how to distribute gift items she sent.

Father died she didn't come
Uncle died she didn't come
Now her mother is in the morgue! I hope she's comes undecided
bad daughter she is....no matter what parents are important in our lives.
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Ourown(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Marvelous101:

Can you bring it to Lagos? How much ur last price?

Sorry no
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by morbeta(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Prodigal daughter.
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Turbocharged: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Which country she serve her sentence?
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by MrCEO69(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Liftedhands:
Good for her.

Unlike aunty Tina who left for UK since 1994 and has refused to return! Only sends videos on how to distribute gift items she sent.

Father died she didn't come
Uncle died she didn't come
Now her mother is in the morgue! I hope she's comes undecided

I cn relate.. my uncle in all places na Brasil hold since 1998 when he came back a yr after grandpa burial then zoomed off since den..

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by seunfape(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thisis2raw:
I pray Nigerian witch doctors no go set ders eyes on her
wetin witch wan take Ashawo do
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by NovusHomo(m): 12:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Edo meets Italy, whedon. grin
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by mikolo4us: 3:02am On Aug 11, 2017
14 YEARS OF FUCKING....THAT GIRL SUPPOSE DON Bleep LIKE 10 STATES.
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Childish talk, you no dey bleep?No body holy pass!!
mikolo4us:
14 YEARS OF FUCKING....THAT GIRL SUPPOSE DON Bleep LIKE 10 STATES.
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by chuksnwadc: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lost but found

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / Wearing Buba / Agbada As An American Married To A Nigerian / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.