Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides (30848 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by femo86(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Breaking News...

Buhari don sign for Chelsea oooo

Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by 2016easy2017: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bolustical:
Notice Saraki these days?

Returning his pensions to Kwara all of a sudden,

Sacking aides so as to be seen as modest,

There is still more to his sleeves, he is really preparing for 2019,

The day Saraki becomes the President of this country will be the saddest in the annals of Nigeria,

Then I will finally agree that there is no more hope for this country

i agree wit u boy, together with
dogara
atiku
otedola
fayose
etc
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by dhikirulahi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
preparation for 2019, thank god our mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by Angel1696: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Seguntimmy:
300-200 aides, plz what are they aiding?
Aiding in carry Ghana must go bag for their master.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
What is Saraki doing with such a huge number of aides?
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by davidodiba(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Comanjoin N-power.... grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by CioAngels(f): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Saraki returned illegal pensions he collected, what about the houses built for him, all are Nigeria money, are they not? Saraki is very fast in saying he returned the monies knowing very well that his boy, the governor will refund the money to him in a speed flash. Who is fooling who?
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by sshalom(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
If he is to be taken seriously, he should urge his colleagues to revisit the constitutional amendments required to grant autonomy to states, provide for state police, citizens right to bear arms, political restructuring and other legislations critical to the development of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by Mydazz(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Aiding and abetting
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by ignosi: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
making them now unemployed. wehdone sir
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by oyolajuwon(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
all of ds strategies na wash, it won't take u any where,OUR MUMU DON DO
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
modelmike7:
98 aides?
And probably to employ another 200.

Wait o, 98 aides in the first place?! We have been taking for a ride enough, and you see the youths suffering and smiling and typing rubbish online, instead of taking a stand!!

You no see Dem dey protest for Buhari for Unity square??
Do they look like they've had enough
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by NovusHomo(m): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2017
Nbote:
300 aides?? And scaled down to little above 200? Well with d kind of money dey share there each senator can afford to reduce unemployment in their constituencies so long as dey won't include dem in d Assembly's budget..

300 aides? Is he disabled?! If so, what is the nature of his disability? With so many aides, he should be in a vegetative state!
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by hush15: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

To your mind you have made logical points right ?
Just asking ...

You sef, think now....
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by deepwater(f): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
dheilaw1:
Jesus!!!! How many aides will the president have when d senate president had 300? How many aides does Trump have? this country is really a zoo

Are you sure it's a zoo?
Or you just realized how confused you are due to poverty and joblessness?

@ THE BOLDED So u agree with NK

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by dheilaw1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
deepwater:

Are you sure it's a zoo?
Or you just realized how confused you are due to poverty and joblessness?

@ THE BOLDED So u agree with NK
well, I realise you have spent one and half months on nairaland while I have only spent few days here. can you in your plastic mind tell me who is jobless here? I know say I don too abuse you. I beg no vex. shey you hear?
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by deepwater(f): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
dheilaw1:
well, I realise you have spent one and half months on nairaland while I have only spent few days here. can you in your plastic mind tell me who is jobless here? I know say I don too abuse you. I beg no vex. shey you hear?

When you grow up and become more comfortable in life, you shall understand that switching off your mobile data to save cost is not for everyone.

online or offline, we dont log out son, its not a bill to sweat grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by dheilaw1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
deepwater:

When you grow up and become more comfortable in life, you shall understand that switching off your mobile data to save cost is not for everyone.

online or offline, we dont log out son, its not a bill to sweat grin
make judicious use of your time, stop been a jobless bitch and stop blaming Buhari for a life so worthless. you can't get customers here, I'll advice you to Allen Avenue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" / IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus / Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.