Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides (30846 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by adecz: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Our type of democracy is too
expensive & unsustainable.

All this so-called recession is just
lies.

The problems of low financial reserves
is that, over 20% of our income is
used to maintain & sustain the kingly
lifestyles of less than 2000 out of
170million Nigerians.

You can be sure they will never allow
their own entitlements to be delayed
by one day, while the civil servants
in their own States are owed the piteous
N18k minimum wages for over 10 months.

What was he doing with over 300 staff,
abi some dey baff am & help am clean
nyash after discharge??

A sick country indeed.... undecided

Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by bobnatlo(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
98 whaaaat
And we are said to be in ressesionooo
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by nextprince: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
lonecatt:

that is the reality on ground in the nigerian system,that is what the fraudulent system allows.that is why you see buhari parking a jet in london for months with so many aides at his call at the expense of tax payers monies even though zombies still praise and worship him for the wastage. for the three months he his away his cooks and other aides in nigeria are still paid salaries at the expense of tax payers monies.
this is the fraud in the nigerian system,unfortunately even the poor people come on to naira land to fight and kill themselves for these criminals.what an irony

So their salaries should be put on hold huh? Or the president shouldn't have cooks and "other aides" because ibos exist?
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by lonecatt(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

So their salaries should be put on hold huh? Or the president shouldn't have cooks and "other aides" because ibos exist?
which one is igbo again ,na wa o.i have told you i am not igbo abi you want to tribalize this again?
so now you support them to continue paying aides even when their boss is away while you go against the senate president who have started minimizing the number of aides allowed him by the system.
haa oburu gan,why why are you guys like this?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by Klington: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
What were they helping him to do exactly.
Farming or producing some kind of unknown products. Nigeria/Nigerians, just too difficult to understand
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by ekestic1976(f): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by ofwest47(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
300aids and above on govt. funds on a Nigerian senate President, well one can not be surprised a senate president who can engage 100 lawyers to defend him in one single case of corrupt practices with each of the lawyers being sure of at least N10 million Naira each. That is Nigeria for you.
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
What's he even doing with 98aids. Wow!.
As Senate president or the executive president?.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by guru03(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is how Nigerian Politicians can be useless. all with Tax payers money. anyway come 2019 nobody will support u.
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by nextprince: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
lonecatt:

which one is igbo again ,na wa o.i have told you i am not igbo abi you want to tribalize this again?
so now you support them to continue paying aides even when their boss is away while you go against the senate president who have started minimizing the number of aides allowed him by the system.
haa oburu gan,why why are you guys like this?
So because their boss is away, their salaries should be stopped? Are you for real? Have you ever served or have anyone in the civil service? Bros, abeg I no fit shout, I don't even know how to start addressing your case.
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by DJInfluence: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Only 1 person get 98 aides in the first place. How many Dangote or Otedola or me get?. So how many of his aides actually and truely remain, 150? grin grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by sugarsoul(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bolustical:
Notice Saraki these days?

Returning his pensions to Kwara all of a sudden,

Sacking aides so as to be seen as modest,

There is still more to his sleeves, he is really preparing for 2019,

The day Saraki becomes the President of this country will be the saddest in the annals of Nigeria,

Then I will finally agree that there is no more hope for this country
Baba better come to terms with reality now o, Saraki must rule this country, not 2019 though. 2023 earliest, 2027 latest...
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by Grundig: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Make no mistakes, the posturing for 2019 has begun.

Gotta look good, smell good and appear lean for the picture ops.

But. . . .we know better.
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by goshen26: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Seguntimmy:
300-200 aides, plz what are they aiding?

1 food
2 Clean
3 drive
4 Greet
5 offload loads
6 wash
7 sleep
8 sweep
9 dance
10 Represent madam in d OZA ROOM when she is away

thats wat they are aiding

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by Thobiy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bolustical:
Notice Saraki these days?

Returning his pensions to Kwara all of a sudden,

Sacking aides so as to be seen as modest,

There is still more to his sleeves, he is really preparing for 2019,

The day Saraki becomes the President of this country will be the saddest in the annals of Nigeria,

Then I will finally agree that there is no more hope for this country
How he wan take become president
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by Thobiy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
Meaning he previously had 300 aides which has been pruned down to 200.

But what exactly were 300 aides doing for him?

On whose pay rolls are they?

Anyway, if not to reduce unemployment, I don't think the Senate president needs more than 20 aides.
That just it, 300 aides for what? I don't get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by drmuri(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
JaffyJoe:
Hate to admit it but Bukola is arguably the smartest politician in Nigeria today. All Attempts to nab him failed. Dude is a cool-headed ruthless schemer.
but as with all seemingly smart dude, he will by the grace of God bite the dust soonest.
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by drmuri(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
sugarsoul:

Baba better come to terms with reality now o, Saraki must rule this country, not 2019 though. 2023 earliest, 2027 latest...
must rule this country? you must be high on Oshogbo weed. Saraki is overrated, he can't win Kwara without massive rigging not to talk of Nigeria
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by Spidermon: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
MC hammer
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by Dee60: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
His deputy, I am told, also has hundreds of aids. There must be some thousands of 'special assistants' in the National Assembly.

Is this a democracy or a money sharing arrangement?
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nigerians don't read!

These are aides of the both houses of the NASS

These aides were probably met by the honourable Senate President when he assumed office

If anything Saraki should be praised for trying to streamline the resources of the NASS which can now help reduce the budget of the NASS.
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Why do Nigerians complain when politicians do the right thing?

Regardless of motive I will rather he is taking the right steps
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by JaffyJoe(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
drmuri:

but as with all seemingly smart dude, he will by the grace of God bite the dust soonest.

Lol... many economically subjugated Kwarans would love that.
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by Naijaepic: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
campaign thing 2019 loading
Saraaaaki Oloooooooooooooooooooye.

The other day, i heard that he had refunded all pension benefits accrued and paid to him since he left Kwara State government house.

I think his coast will be clear and he will sail safe, if he can refund all money and the additional interest on it. The said money belong to the people of kwara state.

seegi:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/saraki-sacks-98-aides/209406.html
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by pinson(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
ogawisdom:
Guys get d gist the Senate President makes money through the over bloated aides it's jst corruption. On paper he has 300 aides getting 300k monthly but on ground he has 50 aides getting 120k monthly with him owing 3 months salary.

Got it nw

ogawisdom, you are one of the few intelligent people on Nairaland. Remember few.

That strategy is also used in assets declaration
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by pinson(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
StOla:
Over 300 aides being paid by public funds?

I can't believe this.

Read from @ogawisdom
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by pinson(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
modelmike7:
98 aides?
And probably to employ another 200.

Wait o, 98 aides in the first place?! We have been taking for a ride enough, and you see the youths suffering and smiling and typing rubbish online, instead of taking a stand!!

He barely has 50 aides, read @ogawisdom comment
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by pinson(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
ojun50:
Bt wht is he using 300 Aid to to?
Buhari then go get reach 1000 be that.

Please read from @ogawisdom
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by mywells: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
these aids are just for official purposes,there are still legal practitioners,alfas,imams and account officers
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by pinson(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
talebearer123:

What are the Aides doing?

Aah ah Aiding curroption now. What else can an aide do in a curropt House.

Read from @ogawisdom to get the gist
Re: Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides by sugarsoul(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
drmuri:

must rule this country? you must be high on Oshogbo weed. Saraki is overrated, he can't win Kwara without massive rigging not to talk of Nigeria
Thanks bro for the weed talk...but we're saying the same thing, ain't it rigging that is used to win Nigerian elections??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences / FG Grants Dangote Cement Exemption From Land Border Closure / The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.