Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You (1045 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Call a person fat its insult but the person is fat

Call a person ugly its insult but the person is ugly

Call a person black its insult but the person is black

I cant pretend or sugar coat what ure biko, people shld stop saying that its wrong to tell someone that somtin is wrong with the person

For those doubting if those features are faults

Billions of fat people Diet and gym, if it was good why are they trying so hard to change it

More than half of the world is ugly, millions try so hard to fix it aka Plastic surgery and make up

1billion + blacks more than half are bleaching, the ones not bleaching cant afford it

All these things are obviously bad pls stop saying that its wrong for me to say it

If you are ugly or fat and i see you, i will remind you for free
Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
nda2017:
QUICKLINK/HOOKUP LINK CONTACT AGENT T.K WILFRED
bia anti spam bot never ban you?

Wait make i mention am
Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by Draei: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
0k, next thread...
Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by VargasVee(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
[s]
itsJude:

I cant pretend or sugar coat what ure biko, people shld stop saying that its wrong to tell someone that somtin is wrong with the person

Billions of fat people Diet and gym, if it was good why are they trying so hard to change it

More than half of the world is ugly, millions try so hard to fix it aka Plastic surgery and make up

1billion + blacks more than half are bleaching, the ones not bleaching cant afford it

All these things are obviously bad pls stop saying that its wrong for me to say it

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by obiorathesubtle: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
You live for this kind of internet mischief,
don't you?
Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
VargasVee:
angry
why u dey vex? Hypocrisy aside, if you are ugly ure no be offence or insult
Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
You live for this kind of internet mischief,
don't you?
so the truth is mischief nw cheesy lets stop pretending abeg, you cant date an ugly fat black girl, stop forming holy, this is the truth
Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by obiorathesubtle: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
itsJude:
so the truth is mischief nw cheesy lets stop pretending abeg, you cant date an ugly fat black girl, stop forming holy, this is the truth
:s
Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by VargasVee(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
itsJude:
why u dey vex? Hypocrisy aside, if you are ugly ure no be offence or insult

Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
VargasVee:

look well oooo, adimjude lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mrcork will love this thread.
Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by purem(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Been hugely or fine has no meaning to me what really matters is money
Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by malificent(f): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
What's wrong with being fat or black? People like you are what's wrong with the world
Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by MrCork: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
itsJude:

..my niggggga...all ways thought yorrr head is not correct...but as of today..your head is correct.. GREAT THREAD SIR!!! cheesy
Re: If You Are Not Moderately Slim, Fair And Fine, Somtin Is Wrong With You by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
MrCork:

..my niggggga...all ways thought yorrr head is not correct...but as of today..your head is correct.. GREAT THREAD SIR!!! cheesy
oga shift biko, go find chicken fuk grin

(1) (Reply)

13 Things Every Guy Hates About Girls / Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List / Crazy Girls Doing Crazy Things In A Crazy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.