Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,955 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony (18554 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
I see so many short and tall ugly dark guys giving themselves hope.

It's obvious. Women are kinder to fairer dudes. They give them names like "Mr handsome" "fine boy".

You will see a woman dating a short dark ugly man, why? because she needs financial security not because her heart is with the man. Some of them even take money from these men and give it to their desired Mr handsome.

Little wonder that nowadays most ugly guys are obsessed with making money and more money. Truth is that's their only saving grace. They have nothing to offer a woman. Most of them now waste their lives on bet9ja and engage in one ponzi scheme or the other.

They are so insecured and many women know this. They go to any length to prove they have good sex game or got swag when they have none in reality.

They are all over nairaland. Pity.

Fair men rule the world!####

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Erngie(f): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
I love them black anyday

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by SINZ: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Erngie:
I love them black anyday
Liar say the truth and shame the devil

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
SINZ:
grin
We know what women want. Some women are very cunning.
Who is the poster above deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by spencerlouis(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
m not entirely sure about that but m tall n fair anyways grin
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Amarabae(f): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
A handsome dark or chocolate skinned guy is very appealing to the eye.
The darker the berry,the sweeter the juice.
Some lightskinned guys are just "soft".

19 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by SINZ: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Backinfront:

But there are dark guys who are equally handsome. #NoHomo
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
cheesy

Op.. Since u said they are ALL OVER NAIRALAND.. abeeg, can u give some few examples what they look like?

Juz name some monikers that fit in this category... cheesy
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
spencerlouis:
m not entirely sure about that but m tall n fair anyways grin
You are a lucky man. You can share your experience with the ladies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by luminouz(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Backinfront:
I see so many short and tall ugly dark guys giving themselves hope.

It's obvious. Women are kinder to fairer dudes. They give them names like "Mr handsome" "fine boy".

You will see a woman dating a short dark ugly man, why? because she needs financial security not because her heart is with the man. Some of them even take money from these men and give it to their desired Mr handsome.

Little wonder that nowadays most ugly guys are obsessed with making money and more money. Truth is that's their only saving grace. They have nothing to offer a woman. Most of them now waste their lives on bet9ja and engage in one ponzi scheme or the other.

They are so insecured and many women know this. They go to any length to prove they have good sex game or got swag when they have none in reality.

They are all over nairaland. Pity.

Fair men rule the world!####

I concur! Fair guys roooocccckkkkkk!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by SINZ: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Amarabae:
The darker the berry,the sweater the juice.

"Some" being the operative word there.
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by spencerlouis(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Backinfront:
You are a lucky man. You can share your experience with the ladies.

lol...they all tink m a player but honestly m not embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by luminouz(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Soft? Not me! D lighter d mango....d sweeter d feeling!

7 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Amarabae:
You are a liar. Stop lying. Fair guys have more self respect, stronger and smarter. In my town they call them isi ocha

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Amarabae:

3 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Dhayor001(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
LOL.

Kwantinue.

Don't look for a good guy that loves you and treats you right, you hear? Go after Thin Tall Tony that has like 20 other ladies chasing him.

When he samples you and moves on, na that time you go know say all men are scum.

Wehdone ma

6 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
luminouz:

Soft? Not me! D lighter d mango....d sweeter d feeling!
She doesn't know the meaning of soft.
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
spencerlouis:
lol...they all tink m a player but honestly m not embarassed
That's a compliment my brother. It means you are way above and out of their reach.

4 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Backinfront:
prefer a bally lookalike than a TTT alookalike any day any time. Thin tall fair ko
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
luminouz:

I concur! Fair guys roooocccckkkkkk!
Fair all the way!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Spicylate(f): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
I don't bother about colors at all.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Amarabae(f): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Backinfront:
You are a liar. Stop lying. Fair guys have more self respect, stronger and smarter. In my town they call them isi ocha
I disagree sir. A cute dark skin and tall guy is irresistible to many ladies.
Dark Skin is the world standard of masculinity while Light skin is the world standard of Feminity.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nma27:
prefer a bally lookalike than a TTT alookalike any day any time. Thin tall fair ko
You just have to. Don't you? thin tall tony won't look your way

8 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Amarabae:
I disagree sir. A cute dark skin and tall guy is irresistible to many ladies.
Dark Skin is the world standard of masculinity while Light skin is the world standard of Feminity.
It's obvious you are living in a Disney World.

Bring a fair and dark guy, and watch ladies disappoint you like Tb joshua

6 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Amarabae(f): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nma27:
many of them look soft and Gayish in my eyes.
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Amarabae(f): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Backinfront:
It's obvious you are living in a Disney World.

Bring a fair and dark guy, and watch ladies disappoint you like Tb joshua
your opinion thought.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Backinfront(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Amarabae:
many of them look soft and Gayish in my eyes.
Confess they don't look your way. Thin tall tony looks gay to you? Liar

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
So this one is now topic shey?

Na wah ooo. undecided

undecided undecided

#YOLO
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by SINZ: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Backinfront:
Confess they don't look your way. Thin tall tony looks gay to you? Liar

Many women are scared of dating light skinned guys. Since they know you're attractive, they know every woman would want you and they aint cut out for headaches and heartbreaks. That's the truth.

12 Likes

Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by SINZ: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
richommie:
So this one is now topic shey?

Na wah ooo. undecided

undecided undecided

#YOLO

Yesterday, it was ethnicity. Today its complexion. Who knows what tomorrow's will be? grin
Re: Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Backinfront:
You just have to. Don't you? thin tall tony won't look your way
What's ur stress? Are u related to him? Seems u are thin tall and fair ryt? Well I've never been into such guys in my life. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.