Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love (2649 Views)

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by Iamkuttie(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
1.He uses the term "Us/We" whenever he want to announce a good news to you.
Eg "Baby, we won a contract!"

2.He is never shy or afraid to hold you rand in public.

3.He listens...

4.He fights with you(not real fight tho)
Calls you names etc.
I.e. "Dumb head" "Lazy girl"

5.He makes sacrifice for your happiness...

6.He fights for your love.

7.He is proud of your achievement.

8.He thinks you look beautiful even in the worst day.

9.He is not afraid to be venerable... As in showing he is afraid to loose you...

10.He cares about your family and loves to hear and talk of them.

11.He stands out for you in public, no matter what.

12. Add yours...

Girlfriends...
If your guy don't do that...

Just consider yourself a Sexmate...

The gods have spoken. grin grin

Written By - Kuttie StylebOi.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by Iamkuttie(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
[s]
BabaRamota1980:
OP I am dissapointed! I am thoroughly dissapointed in you!!!

Of all the things men do to their baes, you listed junk...nothing inspiring. List things to make bae want to cook him a special dish and worship him for the rest of her life. Something WOW!

Oooh..im dissapointed!
[/s]

Brother.

Just incase of next time, whenever you see a post you don't fancy.

Just gently, silently catwalk or rather still dogwalk out of the post.

You can't just be showing everyone that you have mental misfortune na. sad sad

just telling u this cause i like you as a brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by obiorathesubtle: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Enough of doing shït for Bitçhes..

What are they doing for you?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by cruzita(f): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
The gods has spoken,let amadioha object

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by vivypretty(f): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
all these our relationship experts.
Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmmm...
Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by akblings(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
How about guys that have no idea about what LOVE is

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by TrapHedges(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
mhizesther:
Hmmmm...
mami cheesy
Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by DarkMagic(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
All these and the hoe girl still leaves u undecided

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by jericco1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Don't ever love a woman.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Once upon a time, I had someone like that. Happy birthday cry cry " you know who".
Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by BabaRamota1980: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
OP I am dissapointed! I am thoroughly dissapointed in you!!!

Of all the things men do to their baes, you listed junk...nothing inspiring. List things to make bae want to cook him a special dish and worship him for the rest of her life. Something WOW!

Oooh..im dissapointed!

Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by Greatzeus(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=Iamkuttie post=59343948][/quote]
Dumb shocked do you know the meaning of dumb,it is one of the worst word you can use to describe a person.
Op pls don't call your partner dumb. The word is so bad,it was replaced with "mute" in deaf and dumb" now " deaf and mute"
Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by Shol3(f): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Weird
Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by Iamkuttie(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Greatzeus:

Dumb shocked do you know the meaning of dumb,it is one of the worst word you can use to describe a person.
Op pls don't call your partner dumb. The word is so bad,it was replaced with "mute" in deaf and dumb" now " deaf and mute"

In ur own understanding tho. shocked shocked
Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by Iamkuttie(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2017
Cc : Rocktation Farano Lalasticlala
Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by misscandy111(f): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Yes
Re: 12 Things Men Do To Only The Ladies They Really Love by Iamkuttie(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

"My Wetness Drips Whenever I See My Sister's Hubby". Babe Finger Ursef Na! / Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun / Single Girls And Guys, How Is Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.