Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,823 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (57570 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Oblang(m): 12:55am On Aug 11, 2017
obamabinladen:

Afonja idoits always ashamed of their state. If you ask them their state, they'll say Lagos.

Afonja claiming afonja owned lagos and osu claiming lagos, which one is better. Who cares if u are from anambra and claim abia....na the day wey this ur online rant against yorubas go enter ur brain come carry am enter real life na hin I dey wait for..

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Ratello: 1:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Beware of OCT 1....

I would rather say, beware of September 10
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Oblang(m): 1:04am On Aug 11, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Your very low level of reasoning knows no bounds. I thought you said yorubas were emir of Ilorin. cheesy

Blood dumb liar.

No pure yoruba man from time memorial till date was an emir of Ilorin. Not one.

And no yoruba man will ever sit on that emir throne. #fact and another bitter pill for you to swallow.

You can go and hang yourself if you can't face the truth. cool

The only thing abt Ilorin is the title of the sit of the throne. Any emir of Ilorin is an indigene of ilorin and indigenes of Ilorin are yorubas.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by obiech(m): 1:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Ratello:

I would rather say, beware of September 10

Why......pls is something happening that day
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Ratello: 1:11am On Aug 11, 2017
obiech:

Why......pls is something happening that day
Go back and read the topic this time slowly then you will understand very well,,,,,,,
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by decomaniaboss(f): 1:13am On Aug 11, 2017
tsdarkside:
the northerners shouldnt forget that their are igbo deltans in the delta that like the idea of biafra...

my ex wife was a igbo deltan and she always talked and yabbed about biafra too..i dumped her...!

deltan doesnt realy mean deltan...their are different types of us......the northerners should tread carefuly...
who gave monkey wife And igbo girl for that matter ?? Wake up from ur dream already...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by iamdotune(m): 1:42am On Aug 11, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Everyone knows the truth. Lagos does not belong to yoruba even the oba has testified to it.

https://www.naij.com/1102404-oba-akiolu-reportedly-lagos-belong-yorubas.html

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/04/lagos-not-part-yorubaland-oba-akiolu/

When the time comes, the real owners from benin will take lagos back and all this noise from you guys will stop

You guys should better start thinking of taking kwara back from the fulanis
Damn your IQ level too low fam
In this 21st century you still reason like this? Wtf is "owners" how do they claim such things m? Oh they will just come and be like oya we own this land grin
I wonder what your junior ones at home would feel when they see someone of your type reason like a demented fellow

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by iamdotune(m): 1:47am On Aug 11, 2017
obamabinladen:

If you have pigs in your land that means your land is as dirty as Tinubu's mouth.
are you and your people not the pigs grin

Tinubu mouth dirty, we are advised to brush our teeth twice a day
We dey brush o
But dirt still dey enter na grin
We go continue to dey brush pigs like u and ur family commot grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by emeakpor12345: 2:06am On Aug 11, 2017
ALLL OF UNA DEY CRACE FOR NAIJA I DEY GO USA

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Aachree0: 2:18am On Aug 11, 2017
Kiki, I wonder what the likes of Fayose and FFK have to say about this.

Lmao.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by poseidon12: 2:23am On Aug 11, 2017
What goes around comes around. Those of you supporting the Northern youths irresponsible quit notice to the Igbo should also support this Niger Delta quit notice to the Hausa/Fulani and the Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by sapele914(m): 2:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Effiezynews:
The Indimis,Alakijas,Otedolas cannot be using our Niger Delta money to marry their partners or throw surprise birthdays for the beau(ccMr.Eazi) or wed ex-girlfriends of socialites ..
We are tired of hearing these Northern ladies and Fulani sorts are "blue bloods and soft" while our SS women carry concrete from dawn till dusk....What kind of life is this?? The owners of the oils are languishing in poverty, while the masters with "boots", control us from a long distance...
God bless the Niger Delta...

If you like,masturbate under my comment...
Niger Delta people are very lazy they keep shouting our oli yet one oil or petrol chemical factory they did not build with all the 13 percent intervention,Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs,Niger Delta Development Commission given to them by the Federal Government,

They have driven all the oil companies with their hostility which forced the oil majors like mobil and shell to move their headquarters to Lagos,when ibori and alams including Uduaghan, Akpabio mismanaged your money and stole the remaining you were allright with it, now APC is in charge at the Federal level you want to shift the narrative.

With all the wealth given to the Niger Delta since 1999 totaling trillions of Naira no infrastructural masterplan,no trains,no existing free trade zones,no toll gates,no roads, no factories just money from Abuja circulating,the people have no innovation.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Markfemi2: 3:05am On Aug 11, 2017
See how pigs are excited over Yoruba quit notice
Na to issue quit notice for

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Amberon11: 4:12am On Aug 11, 2017
care to explain the bolded?
OAUTemitayo:
I know several Ijaws here who hate Yoruba like anything.
I haven't seen any Urhobos but Ijaws am sure of.
They are still angry over Ondo.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Burgerlomo: 4:41am On Aug 11, 2017
Enough of all this nonsense, I think it's high time to divide the country and let everybody bears his or her father's name.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by 9jakool: 5:01am On Aug 11, 2017
What kind of joke is this?
What a bunch of pathetic clowns pretending to be heroes under the banner of "saving" the Niger Delta. The average Niger Deltan suffer as well because of the behavior of these self-proclaimed freedom fighters. I pray everyday that the Niger Delta take full control of its resources from Nigeria. However, while I want this, you pathetic clowns pretending to be messiahs are not part of the equation. Bombing pipelines, causing environmental havocs, and extorting money for personal gains in the name of freedom just make you look like criminals not heroes.

I am sure there are more Niger Deltans living in SW than Yorubas living in Niger Delta, since we all know that Yorubas don't like to do business beyond their region or at least they like to claim.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by OAUTemitayo: 5:08am On Aug 11, 2017
Amberon11:
care to explain the bolded?
Ijaws are laying claim to some part of Ondo.
They are just tenants in Ondo. They don't have a plot in Ondo.
During the Ilaje Vs Ijaw crisis, OPC used them for suya and they are still pained till today.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by bellotaofeek: 5:28am On Aug 11, 2017
MEILYN:
Lagos is owned by Benin, you clown grin grin...

Yorubas no fit use force move anybody from Lagos. Abi na we go even drive una commot for Lagos. Hahahahah, lazy Afonjas..

I know you are consoling yourself with the quote ......... we go chase all of you . grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Ikechuob: 5:28am On Aug 11, 2017
This is hilarious. Read this entire thread and it confirms exactly wtf Afonja are called...COWARDs.

Niger Delta militants told Afonja and Awera to pack out of ND by Oct 1st yet the people Afonja are wailing about are igbo grin grin grin grin grin like as if igbo are the ones that told the militants to ask them to waka commot some are even here begging the SS minorities by informing us how they are "brothers and SS loves them." grin grin grin I don die.
Some are even crying about igbos replicating the session act they did during the igbo quit notice. Hypocrites.

Funny this is the third time the militants have made this declaration which tells me they mean business.

I don tire. For me sef, I support am. There's too many Afonja and Awera in Asaba for my liking so I support the militant X a thousand. Make them waka go. Infact I'll trade the SE igbo traders in Lagos for the yoruba in Asaba anyday. At least the SE traders create jobs, open offices and shit and pay taxes, the yoruba in Asaba, idk for other places but the ones wey dey Asaba na nuisance everywhere and refuses to pay for anything. Abeg make them waka go. Let's not even get started with the Arewa. My irritation sef is with onitsha ppl than the Awera ppl self. I don't know why the onitsha peeps keep chasing them towards our side like as if we the ones that need beggars all over our market. Ndi onitsha are bastard sef.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by xedyl(m): 5:38am On Aug 11, 2017
God is watching before the lord.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by sheyinoni(m): 5:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Amarabae:
mr man, your ranting can't move a fly.
They want to control their resources, why these your pained long writing of a crap?
So u didn't see any sense in his write up,or u didn't just read it?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Jodeci25(m): 6:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Lol see beef
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Jj222(f): 6:04am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:
FG should rise up to occasions

This is what Igbos wanted

They want trouble and trouble they must get
bros take it easy. we d Niger Deltas are tried of ur northerners, even Yoruba's don't want u people, nobody want to stay wit buhari n boko boys. your Arewa people stayed d October 1 stuff. so October them go get. live our oil alone Abokis.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Jj222(f): 6:06am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:
FG should rise up to occasions

This is what Igbos wanted

They want trouble and trouble they must get
bros take it easy. we d Niger Deltas are tried of ur northerners, even Yoruba's don't want u people, nobody want to stay wit buhari n boko boys. your Arewa people stayed d October 1 stuff. so October them go get. live our oil alone Abokis. I love this lets see who will beg to stay, go wit ur tomatoes, rice, beans,bokoharm. n Buhari. no be by force.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Oonebox:

That your statement OUR LAGOS got me laughing.
Take away all the multi national oil companies/ head quarters from Lagos and lemme see if you will be proud to use that word OUR LAGOS.
Story for the pigs and idiots. Who begs you people to bring some of your scanty company to Lagos. All of you should go first and see what happen next. Let Lagos becomes shithole, that is what we want, just go, we want our shithole like that. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Keep living in delusion. The article was written by a yoruba like you. It is a difficult and bitter pill to swallow but you have no choice that to swallow it all the same.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/231615-ex-minister-identifies-original-lagosians-says-oba-of-lagos-obanikoro-from-bini.html
Okay, keep believing your ipig story, we will be waiting for you people in Ore.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2017
obamabinladen:

Lol son of a litualists
Lol, afi litualist na, son of pigs and idiots.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by tifany89(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2017
egokudiowomoney:
by the time Nigeria millitary start to deal with these IPOB and Niger Delta millitants,nobody should come here and start complaining of genocide.i don talk my own
Just shut up plz, I have never heard you asked the military to deal with fulani herdsmen causing havoc everywhere and Arewa youths are untouchable abi? Or u didn't see they issued the quit notice first, nonsense
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Lightening: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2017
allrightsir:

I am from from the south west, Let me make a prediction: if we all go our way Sw will be the biggest beneficiaries, SS will finally be able to use their OIl to develop their region...although a lot of it will be looted, they will still be massively better off. North will finally be forced to develop the many agricultural and mineral potentials in the North though it will take a while but they will eventually be better off too. and the SE will be in constant turmoil because as a nation you have no moral values left and the Ibo man is always in constant confrontation even with his own shadow. The countdown has begun......Mark my words, the SE will be the worst hit because you are fundamentally selfish people guided by greed and an insatiable quest for money at all costs. You can never have peace living with a man who wants to get the most out of you every time....that's the Ibo pysche.

Bros Igbo's are your nightmare. Na you go suffer? Face West joo.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by ofai: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Leez:

just in 2 days afonjas have been warned and banned
kai ofai stanluiz mtkbudapest wia una dy
NwaAmaikpe come o

Lol.... Dont mind the afonjas....Everyone now sees their hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Lightening: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2017
allrightsir:

You invariably betray the problem of the Ibo in that response

1) This is not a dick measuring competition, because of their ingrained inferiority complex, the Ibo man always wants to dominate, this is part of what creates conflict everywhere they go. Who cares if you are a bigger country than us, so long as we have everything we need? Nigeria is a bigger country than SA, do you think a south african wants to live in Nigeria?

2) everything determined by money. it's not about money, it's about what you are willing to do for money that creates conflict everywhere you go and even amongst yourselves. kidnapping, narcotics, fake parts, fake drugs, rituals etc nothing is taboo

What a contradiction. Oshogbo man lamenting about what Igbos are willing to do for money. If you searched thoroughly now, one might discover decomposing human body parts meant for money and power rituals. Yet you open your gutter to talk about Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by IkpuMmadu: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2017
Ikechuob:
This is hilarious. Read this entire thread and it confirms exactly wtf Afonja are called...COWARDs.

Niger Delta militants told Afonja and Awera to pack out of ND by Oct 1st yet the people Afonja are wailing about are igbo grin grin grin grin grin like as if igbo are the ones that told the militants to ask them to waka commot some are even here begging the SS minorities by informing us how they are "brothers and SS loves them." grin grin grin I don die.
Some are even crying about igbos replicating the session act they did during the igbo quit notice. Hypocrites.

Funny this is the third time the militants have made this declaration which tells me they mean business.

I don tire. For me sef, I support am. There's too many Afonja and Awera in Asaba for my liking so I support the militant X a thousand. Make them waka go. Infact I'll trade the SE igbo traders in Lagos for the yoruba in Asaba anyday. At least the SE traders create jobs, open offices and shit and pay taxes, the yoruba in Asaba, idk for other places but the ones wey dey Asaba na nuisance everywhere and refuses to pay for anything. Abeg make them waka go. Let's not even get started with the Arewa. My irritation sef is with onitsha ppl than the Awera ppl self. I don't know why the onitsha peeps keep chasing them towards our side like as if we the ones that need beggars all over our market. Ndi onitsha are bastard sef.

LoL

Nwanna nwayo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Governor Ganduje Laughs, Emir Sanusi Frowns: Video Of The 2 Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.