Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (57452 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MEILYN(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
No p, go and call oba of bini to jump over ondo and ogun to claim Lagos since you are their advocate. Oh no, so Lagos is not no man's land again? Truly you are what your CEO called you 'PIG'.
Don't be a fool. I'm not even an Igbo man.

Afonjas cannot defend Lagos. We will move you all back to Ife and take over Lagos. Hahahahahah, e pain am grin grin

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MEILYN(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
the northerners shouldnt forget that their are igbo deltans in the delta that like the idea of biafra...

my ex wife was a igbo deltan and she always talked and yabbed about biafra too..i dumped her...!

deltan doesnt realy mean deltan...their are different types of us......the northerners should tread carefuly...
You dumped her? Lol, people can lie on Nairaland Ehnnn. She probably dumped you though shocked

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
MEILYN:
Don't be a fool. I'm not even an Igbo man.

Afonjas cannot defend Lagos. We will move you all back to Ife and take over Lagos. Hahahahahah, e pain am grin grin
Why talking and laughing at the same time? Hope it has not started fully. Like I said, call your father and both of you should go and advocate for the binis. You can't be igbo, I have known you to always be ashamed of that your pig tribe. We will soon use left hand to point to your father's barren land for you. I use left cos that where you belong. You don't belong to the people we use right hand for.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stevnwigw: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Why talking and laughing at the same time? Hope it has not started fully. Like I said, call your father and both of you should go and advocate for the binis. You can't be igbo, I have known you to always be ashamed of that your pig tribe. We will soon use left hand to point to your father's barren land for you. I use left cos that where you belong. You don't belong to the people we use right hand for.
All yoruba and Hausa in any oil and gas company in our region (niger delta) to loose job on or before 10th sept.,2017.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by zionmade1: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
buhari made a deadly mistake arresting Kanu and if Nigerian ever survives this mistake it will be a miracle. the guy went to Lagos and set the trap, and buhari foolishly fall for it. now the country is torn apart
it's only foolish people that are still calling for Kanu's arrest
that guys script is really playing out

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MadCow1: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Madness everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by arsenal33: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
odduduwa:
if this news is true then I'm happy especially those afonjas must be kicked out of ss these idiots are irritants and don't contribute anything to the region only driving taxi and agbero and there women selling agbo jati jati which causes cancer I spit on them
And you don't even live in the SE
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by erosimo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Another group that's looking for money

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MasterChen: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Weren't these the same clowns who treatened to bomb 3rd mainland bridge last year? grin grin cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by tochivitus(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
oops sorry to bust ya bubbles, it's high time they have a taste of their own medicine. no one I said no one has monopoly if violence, people craving violence are idiots that ain't got nothing to loose

meanwhile the hyenas and jackals are looking like lost ghost as if nothing is wrong is going on.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by StOla: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Are they ready to leave the SouthWest too?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by diadem10: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
MEILYN:
Lagos is owned by Benin, you clown grin grin...

Yorubas no fit use force move anybody from Lagos. Abi na we go even drive una commot for Lagos. Hahahahah, lazy Afonjas..

Lol.. Na for Ondo state we go first try all the bruahaha like we flogged your Eze and his cronies the other day before we drive the other losers into Lagos Lagoon.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Amberon11: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
These militants are speaking for themselves. An average Niger Deltan has no problem with Yorubas.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by gberra: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yoruba Gallant cool
No tribe, No minority , No people intimidates Us.

We are Never like a potor tribe who seeks protection & identity from a minority.

Who is your daddy!

41 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by IkpuMmadu: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Food for the idiotic pigs of beerfraud to chew on.

They didn't mention Igbo why call Igbo

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MEILYN(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Nigga shut up. Give an Afonja a plate of Amala and watery Ewedu and 10mb Data, he would begin to rant online like a frustrated dog. Yorubas don't have the man power and capacity to force any tribe out of Lagos grin

Like I said, I'm not Igbo.

81 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Aburi001: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Food for the idiotic pigs of beerfraud to chew on.
EMPTY THREAT......

14 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Banjiplus(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
PMBNG:
Threatens To Resume Bombing

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/08/niger-delta-agitators-order-northerners-yorubas-region-october-1/

this country sef just tire me. Everyday it's one problem or the other. Ati Nigeria or plus biafra o everything just jaja jaja

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by egokudiowomoney: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
by the time Nigeria millitary start to deal with these IPOB and Niger Delta millitants,nobody should come here and start complaining of genocide.i don talk my own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by holluphemydavid(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Every deadline date is now on October 1st, so Definatly Buhari deadline date to come back to dis country is October 1st lol
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by emeogbo: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Vanpascore(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Foto-kopi

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
The Indimis,Alakijas,Otedolas cannot be using our Niger Delta money to marry their partners or throw surprise birthdays for the beau(ccMr.Eazi) or wed ex-girlfriends of socialites ..
We are tired of hearing these Northern ladies and Fulani sorts are "blue bloods and soft" while our SS women carry concrete from dawn till dusk....What kind of life is this?? The owners of the oils are languishing in poverty, while the masters with "boots", control us from a long distance...
God bless the Niger Delta...

If you like,masturbate under my comment...

71 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by SAtoSaiBABA: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
You all can be rest assured that NOTHING would happen on October 1.
Idiots everywhere. Even these lazy imps are making noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by VanBommel(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
MadCow1:
Madness everywhere.
hunger induced madness

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Davoneskay(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Too bad we can't live peacefully!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Kakamorufu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Me wey dey plan to go back to Ph after ileya nko
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
egokudiowomoney:
by the time Nigeria millitary start to deal with these IPOB and Niger Delta millitants,nobody should come here and start complaining of genocide.i don talk my own

They have been doing it,isn't that the reason why Boko Haram is dealing with them..Silly idiots that flex their muscles for civilians.. Cold hearted shame!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by nototribalist: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
We are ready to leave, but you ingrates and sons must vacate our land first. Tell that to your fellow pigs and idiots.
yeah, fast fast, carry una APC broom sweep una self go marry una Arewa masters

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Afonja2000: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Plz stop insulting we the Afonjas

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Motion123(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
wizzyrich:
Its like I'll run and leave this NYSC for Kazaure before that Oct reach.

are u Kazaure won't run and leave it for u first?...lol
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by zoomman(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
odduduwa:
if this news is true then I'm happy especially those afonjas must be kicked out of ss these idiots are irritants and don't contribute anything to the region only driving taxi and agbero and there women selling agbo jati jati which causes cancer I spit on them
I just keep wondering what people tend to gain from fighting....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha / Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.