Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (57588 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by diadem10: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, this shows your shallow and poor level of reasoning. The fulanis are currently in control of kwara state especially Ilorin.., I guess the yorubas there are tenants too.

Like I said, it is a bitter pill to swallow.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/04/lagos-not-part-yorubaland-oba-akiolu/

An Emir who's already Yorubanised and speaks Yoruba in a town full of Yoruba folks makes these Yoruba folks tenants? I guess Nigeria people were also tenants during the course of the British rule? Or the fact that the British still rules Nigerians today?

You're so dumb! EOD

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MTKbudapest(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Leez:
just in 2 days afonjas have been warned and banned kai ofai stanluiz mtkbudapest wia una dy NwaAmaikpe come o
leez i see u.
Their name na pity.
Dem no get direction na for only rituals and skull mining dem know.
I pray dem follow declear Afonja Republic.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by diadem10: 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Odingo1:

Continue begging and consoling yourself,cowards, you are related to them,yet you did not allow their son drink one cup of water in peace when he was in power and corroborated with the north to push them out of power.
Dont be deceived, the Niger Delta know their true enemy,bunch of betrayals set of people

Lol! Osu has got Opinions? The same one we flogged in AKure so? Lol..
Your brother are always the one begging, we don't! Take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by McRolart(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
I'm very non of guys witnessed Biafra war, you had better not pray for war, besides it's only someone who has nothing that shouting war
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by RottenTomato: 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
the northerners shouldnt forget that their are igbo deltans in the delta that like the idea of biafra...

my ex wife was a igbo deltan and she always talked and yabbed about biafra too..i dumped her...!

deltan doesnt realy mean deltan...their are different types of us......the northerners should tread carefuly...
You poor man! Who gave you money to marry Instead of you to think of how you will get your next plate of ewedu so that you don't starve to death!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by TheKingIsHere: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
diadem10:

An Emir who's already Yorubanised and speak Yoruba in a town full of Yoruba folks makes these Yoruba folks tenants? I guess Nigeria people were also tenants during the course of the British rule? Or the fact that the British still rules Nigerians today?

You're so dumb! EOD

From the List of Emir in Ilorin from 1824 till date shows that 98% were pure fulanis

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin_Emirate

I speak with facts and not out of sheer emotional stupidity like you do.

The current emir is a mixture of Fulani and yoruba, and not a pure yoruba. While fulanis are majority in Ilorin.
#fact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by AdoOloroo: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
lol funny.

Yorubas should leave "Niger Delta" OR WHAT?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by diadem10: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

From the List of Emir in Ilorin from 1824 till date shows that 98% were pure fulanis

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin_Emirate

I speak with facts and not out of sheer emotional stupidity like you do.

The current emir is a mixture of Fulani and yoruba, and not a pure yoruba. While fulanis are majority in Ilorin.
#fact

Lmao..

While you at it, why don't you check the names of the governors of Nigeria before Independence? We can say Nigeria are british people.

Very useless dumb fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by McRolart(m): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
To my Igbo brothers who are shouting of war, you know majority of you reside and have properties across the nation, most especially in Lagos and Kano per se.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Leez(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
MTKbudapest:

leez i see u.
Their name na pity.
Dem no get direction na for only rituals and skull mining dem know.
I pray dem follow declear Afonja Republic.
grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by diadem10: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Amarabae:
if se will be the worst hit, why the gnashing of teeth and wailing when you hear that they want to be on their own?
An Imo man want a country where he can import from Onne seaport in Rivers instead of travelling Long distance to Lagos where there is a monopoly of seaport.
The divide and conquer is crashing fastly.
Why were we not worst hit during the saga Awolowo gave us £20 and seize our money yet We bounced back and we are flexing.
Worst hit my foot.
And btw South East is just part of Igboland, We know our boundaries.
I am married to Anambra but I am from an Asa community in Oyigbo Rivers and we are oil producing and Igbos.
The divide and conquer tactics is outdated.

Gosh.. This hypocritical self entitled victim card playing woman has come with her nonsensical lies again. You're not even ashamed as a woman. Go and hold Ojukwu's family seeing that they collected their money in the bank after they were able to present their bank details which majority of Ibo liars couldn't present.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Ofemannnu: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
I can even perceive the odour of your mouth and armpit.go and brush,shave your dirty beard dirty afonja.
lol..a cannibal calling a human being dirty..na wa o.Have you munched something with your stained teeth today.I hate cannibals.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by vaca1: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:
Hmmmmmmmm, I just dey pity some people, especially Igbo people. No wahala,we are watching every move of yours and trust me,you aren't a match!
wetin concern igbo man with this thread now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Ofemannnu: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
diadem10:

Gosh.. This hypocritical self entitled victim acrd playing woman has come with her nonsensical lies again. You're not even ashamed as a woman. Go and hold Ojukwu's family now since they collected their money in the bank after they were able to present their bank details which majority of Ibo liars couldn't.

so you know grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
l won't blame them,just look at the school spotted at bayelsa

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by diadem10: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ofemannnu:

so you know grin
Lol. That woman is one huge liar..
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by vaca1: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Even the Niger Deltans aren't making noise on this thread, it's the pigs and idiots running about like squirrels on steroids.

The problem that the pigs and idiots have is that they have short memories. They've forgotten was what Samuel Ogbemudia did to them in the war. They've forgotten what Bayelsa people did to Pigs and idiots when one Tochukwu used a Bayelsa girl for rituals.

In 1966, these same piglets were making fun of the Hausas after killing the Sarduana. The end result was 3M deaths.

Let me make something clear here, the Niger Delta leaders would never fight Yorubas for 3 reasons:

1. The cultural affinity between some Yoruboid ethnicities and the Yorubas.

2. The investments of the ND leaders in Yorubaland.

3. They see the Yorubas as a lesser evil compared to the Pigs and idiots.

Last year, the ND militants threatened to bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge and The OPC gave an immediate quit notice to all Ijaws in Yorubaland. Immediately, all leaders of the Ijaw nation denied the militants, apologized for their actions and warned the miscreants.

Let me tell you, Comrade Joseph Evah the Ijaw leader has 3 duplexes in Ketu, Lagos. I personally know these properties. We know that these ND leaders live in Yorubaland and make noise in the South.

These miscreants are just a group of misguided criminals selling drugs in the SS. They're the same people who killed an 18 year old girl in Bayelsa for rituals and the Ijaws dealt terribly with them.

When the SS leaders start dealing with the pigs and idiots, they'll start saying the SS hates them. As if the SS is a piggery.

Within the next 3 days, various ND groups would start denying these guys. Who wanna bet?
face topic and you here ranting as usual. Gosh. where are guys from. I never see
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by TheKingIsHere: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao..

While you at it, why don't you check the names of the governors of Nigeria before Independence? We can say Nigeria are british people.

Very useless dumb fellow.

Your very low level of reasoning knows no bounds. I thought you said yorubas were emir of Ilorin. cheesy

Blood dumb liar.

No pure yoruba man from time memorial till date was an emir of Ilorin. Not one.

And no yoruba man will ever sit on that emir throne. #fact and another bitter pill for you to swallow.

You can go and hang yourself if you can't face the truth. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yorubas couldnt declare Oduduwa in 1967, they will never have the backbone to do it again.
There are many things that happened in that era that should have encouraged Yorubas to seek self determination, but they didnt
1) The Northerners went to Ibadan and killed the Governor of the Western Region, Lt Colonel Fajuyi. This singular act of sacrilege on Yoruba soil, to such a highly placed Yoruba son should have been the final straw for Yorubas. They should have risen up against the excesses of the North along with the Igbos, but they did nothing. When the Northerners realised that Yorubas had no fight in them, it emboldend them to do much worse.
2) Brigadier Ogundipe officially became 'acting head' of state with the disappearance of Ironsi. He should have been confirmed head of state with confirmation of Ironsi's death as the highest ranking military officer after Ironsi (Ogundipe was the only Brigadier-General in the Nigerian Army at the time). The Northerners drove Ogundipe out of Lagos, Yoruba land, and banished him to London where he was summarily retired. Again, the Yoruba nation should have risen up in defence of their land and son. They did nothing. Today, if Igbos call Lagos 'no mans land', the average Yoruba man will be offended. But when Brigadier Ogundipe was been harrased out of Lagos by the North, no Yoruba man said a word.
3) Colonel Adebayor replaced Fajuyi as Governor of the western Region. Adebayor never slept in Government House because he was afraid that the Northerners would come and slaughter him like they did Fajuyi.
Yorubas were held hostage in their own land. 20 years later, the Northerners kidnapped and slaughtered MKO Abiola. As usual, nothing happend.
I laugh when Yorubas talk about Oduduwa Republic, I dont think they realise that it takes more than 'mere talking' to achieve independence.... so keep licking ur mater's poo... meanwhile What do mean by pigs this is a case of put calling kettle charcoal, we all know that yorubas are the dirtiest people in the world.
Some one sent these to me and as a yorub girl I am still embarrassed.
My question is why are our men cowards.i just need answers seriously.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by diadem10: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Your very low level of reasoning knows no bounds. I thought you said yorubas were emir of Ilorin. cheesy

Blood dumb liar.

No pure yoruba man from time memorial till date was an emir of Ilorin.

And no yoruba man will ever sit on that emir throne. #fact and another bitter pill for you to swallow.

You can go and hang yourself if you can't face the truth.

Quote where I stated the Emir is a Yoruba or remain cursed! Dumb loser.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Ofemannnu: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
diadem10:

An Emir who's already Yorubanised and speaks Yoruba in a town full of Yoruba folks makes these Yoruba folks tenants? I guess Nigeria people were also tenants during the course of the British rule? Or the fact that the British still rules Nigerians today?

You're so dumb! EOD

no be flat head?THEIR BRAINS DEY UNDER THEIR SLIPPERS AND A FEW WEY GET DEM OWN FOR HEAD...DEM BRAIN DON FLAT OUT..

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by TheKingIsHere: 12:01am On Aug 11, 2017
diadem10:

Quote where I stated the Emir is a Yoruba or remain cursed! Dumb loser.

You are the one that is already cursed. You are so cursed that you people will continue to be ruled by the Fulani emir in Ilorin and there is nothing you or any other yoruba can do. Another fact.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by burqueenx(f): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by vaca1: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2017
allrightsir:

I am from from the south west, Let me make a prediction: if we all go our way Sw will be the biggest beneficiaries, SS will finally be able to use their OIl to develop their region...although a lot of it will be looted, they will still be massively better off. North will finally be forced to develop the many agricultural and mineral potentials in the North though it will take a while but they will eventually be better off too. and the SE will be in constant turmoil because as a nation you have no moral values left and the Ibo man is always in constant confrontation even with his own shadow. The countdown has begun......Mark my words, the SE will be the worst hit because you are fundamentally selfish people guided by greed and an insatiable quest for money at all costs. You can never have peace living with a man who wants to get the most out of you every time....that's the Ibo pysche.
guy cool down. until then. For now Nigeria has expired.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by vaca1: 12:05am On Aug 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Can you express yourself coherently without grunting like a pig?
face topic and leave peaceful igbos to be biko.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by akigbemaru: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by diadem10: 12:13am On Aug 11, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You are the one that is already cursed. You are so cursed that you people will continue to be ruled by the Fulani emir in Ilorin and there is nothing you or any other yoruba can do. Another fact.

Lol.. This one is obviously deranged.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by michony505(m): 12:19am On Aug 11, 2017
What do you guys get from all these hate speeches * NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF GOOD TIME* Grow up!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by diadem10: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2017
snoopylinus:
what is special about lagos and its awori people ? lagos this,lagos that,smh....i pity afonjas,una no kuku get anything to offer,nothing at all.una go hear ween

Lmao.. Osu pig dey talk so?

Na to flog Osu losers back to their landlocked mud na hin remain like we did in Akure.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by muller101(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2017
U call ND minority. But when they are threatening every body surrenders
This country has expired already.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by compressordaf(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:
FG should rise up to occasions
This is what Igbos wanted
They want trouble and trouble they must get

This tout is scared ,lmaoooogrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket / Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.