Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Obsess The Heart Of Your Val Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsess The Heart Of Your Val Here (787 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Who Is Your Val And What Are You Getting For Them / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obsess The Heart Of Your Val Here by lightwalk(m): 1:46am On Feb 14, 2010
Cupid is fully armed like never before, his quiver is full and he is ready to help some mortals. Just state the surname of whoever you want to love you and her full date of birth, Cupid will find her/him from the stars right away and she/he will be yours,

You can also request directly through email, douglasvan@yahoo.com

Offer lasts till noon. Then I will be going out with Psyche my dearest! It's my day!

This offer is provided with the help of astrology.com
Re: Obsess The Heart Of Your Val Here by Scooby1(m): 2:20am On Feb 14, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

What Do Naija Guys Offer In Relationships / In The Battle Of The Sexes - Who Will Go The Longest? / Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.