Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

g - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / g (1185 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

g by sosiq: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
OLODO DEM, WEAK AND FAINT HEARTED EXCUSE FOR MEN, NA XO UNA GO LET WOMEN CHOP UNA MONEY GO SCOTT FREE.... TODAY SHE JAM HER MATCH
Re: g by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pay her per her deserve
Re: g by Ginaz(f): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
sosiq:
firstly I want to say a big tank u to u guys,.. cuz una ney dy eva fail...

Two wiks ago, I decided it was time I changed for his, and b serious in MA relationship, so I dumped MA side chick whom depended solely on me during xzams and test,..took on a new chick whom also was in MA Class,long story short ah v bin spending to stupor on dz gal only to find out she was also dating for my brains,.. and eating ma hard earned money.. Her bestie whom claimed to b MA sister,was d one even encouraging her to fool me,neva give in to sex till after exams, which she replied dat she was Neva going to have sex with me after exams via her text messages which I secretly read, while she attended her ethnic meeting dz evening... NOTE : before now I was Neva interested in sexing her.

am at her house now cajoling her to follow me home, also I took her ATM card, am gonna make sure I sex her dz nyt.... even beat her if it comes to it, den tomorrow morning am going to go to d ATM machine and see if I can crack her code and withdraw all the money she has eaten from me, if am successful, den am gonna send her packing and move on to the next gal... whom wud also b in MA class to spite her....

Your head is not only full of relaxer but full of rat shiit. How much did you spend sef? So cos of sex you gonna beat her? Take her ATM? Really?

Your type of man should be roasted like a goat and left hanging by the anus on a pole.

Did she force you to spend your money? Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: g by gabinogem(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
I just hope u are joking... If u are not, then u are about to put urself in a big mess... Say No To Rape angry
Re: g by 912(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
I don't know why children will not just face their books. undecided

Anyway, I see you going to jail after you finish with your rape and extortion plans.
Re: g by goodmorning40: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Useless boy!
It is because of idiots like u that I read here everyday of abandoned, aborted, or thrown away babies .
Fool u are taking sex for punishment ,may u be dully punished

Anumanu

1 Like

Re: g by sosiq: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ginaz:

Your head is not only full of relaxer but full of rat shiit. How much did you spend sef? So cos of sex you gonna beat her? Take her ATM? Really?

Your type of man should be roasted like a goat and left hanging by the anus on a pole.

LOL GUYZ LYK U RE D CURSE OF DZ RUBBISH HAPPENING TODAY, RE READ MA WRITE UP DUMB ASS, SHE CONNIVED WITH HER FRIEND TO DECEIVE,FRUSTRATE AND DRAIN ME FOR MA BRAINS AND MONEY... AM ONLY TAKING BK WATS DUE TO ME AND MA MONEY, DEN SHE IS FREE TO GO

NOTE **BEFORE I SAW HER TEXT WITH HER BESTIE, I HAD NO INTENT ON SLEEPING WITH HER
Re: g by sosiq: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
goodmorning40:
Useless boy!
It is because of idiots like u that I read here everyday of abandoned, aborted, or thrown away babies . Fool u are taking see for punishment
U DNT KNOW ME....SO BETA READ, GET ENLIGHTENED, SHUT THE HELL UP AND MOVE ALONG
Re: g by goodmorning40: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
sosiq:
LOL GUYZ LYK U RE D CURSE OF DZ RUBBISH HAPPENING TODAY, RE READ MA WRITE UP DUMB ASS, SHE CONNIVED WITH HER FRIEND TO DECEIVE,FRUSTRATE AND DRAIN ME FOR MA BRAINS AND MONEY... AM ONLY TAKING BK WATS DUE TO ME AND MA MONEY, DEN SHE IS FREE TO GO

NOTE **BEFORE I SAW HER TEXT WITH HER BESTIE, I HAD NO INTENT ON SLEEPING WITH HER

It's obvious u are a foolish fool so why won't they deceive u

Don't go and read ur books
Re: g by Draei: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Even beat her? Naa you should stab her straight up.
Re: g by sosiq: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ginaz:

HELL YEAH SHE DID, TO THE POINT OF HOOKING MA SHIRTS AND TAKING WITOUT ASKING... SO FAINT HEARTED GUYS LYK U SHUD B OSTRACIZED AND THROWN INTO D ATLANTIC OCEAN
Re: g by rosy16(f): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
wahala dey o,bros evn if u spend a million naira on her, will dt b d more reason for u to force her to sex n Evn try stealing her money? how will u enjoy d sex? or did she force u to gv her money? u better tnk twice bfore is too late
Re: g by goodmorning40: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
sosiq:
U DNT KNOW ME....SO BETA READ, GET ENLIGHTENED, SHUT THE HELL UP AND MOVE ALONG
I have no biz knowing monkeys like u
U are writing exams for girls, spending ur school fees on them just for a piece of pussyy and u are happily blabbing about it

U better go and buy sense

1 Like

Re: g by sosiq: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
goodmorning40:

It's obvious u are a foolish fool so why won't they deceive u

Don't go and read ur books
OGA IF U KNOW SO MUCH ABT BOOKS U SHUD KNOW FOOLISH FOOL AINT IN CONTEXT IN MAKING A STATEMENT
Re: g by sosiq: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
goodmorning40:

U are writing exams for girls, spending ur school fees on them just for a piece of pussyy and u are happily blabbing about it

LOL I LAUGH CUZ U STRAIGHT UP STUPID
Re: g by sosiq: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
goodmorning40:

LOL I LAUGH CUZ U STRAIGHT UP STUPID..TYM TO GO CARRY OUT MA. REVENGE...SO LONGS SUCKERS, CHICKEN HEARTED EXCUSES FOR MEN
Re: g by pTomz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
sosiq:
firstly I want to say a big tank u to u guys,.. cuz una ney dy eva fail...

Two wiks ago, I decided it was time I changed for good, and b serious abt MA relationships, so I dumped MA side chick whom depended solely on me during xzams and test,..took on a new chick whom also was in MA Class,long story short ah v bin spending to stupor on dz gal only to find out she was also dating for my brains,.. and eating ma hard earned money.. Her bestie whom claimed to b MA sister,was d one even encouraging her to fool me,neva give in to sex till after exams, which she replied dat she was Neva going to have sex with me after exams via her text messages which I secretly read, while she attended her ethnic meeting dz evening... NOTE : before now I was Neva interested in sexing her.

am at her house now cajoling her to follow me home, also I took her ATM card, am gonna make sure I sex her dz nyt.... even beat her if it comes to it, den tomorrow morning am going to go to d ATM machine and see if I can crack her code and withdraw all the money she has eaten from me, if am successful, den am gonna send her packing and move on to the next gal... whom wud also b in MA class to spite her....
Did you know that you are mad? since u were being used fr academic benefits by ur said girlfriend and was made to spend on her, your brain did not reset by then to knw you were being used? and now you are here ranting about ur planned evil, did she stole frm u like u r abt to do.. My brother may you receive sense and also grow up IJN

Re: g by sosiq: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
pTomz:
Did you know that you are mad? since u were being used fr academic benefits by ur said girlfriend and was made to spend on her, your brain did not reset by then to knw you were being used? and now you are here ranting about ur planned evil, did she stole frm u like u r abt to do.. My brother may you receive sense and also grow up IJN
I WAS AWARE BUH WERE D FUN IN TELLING HER DUMB ASS....
Re: g by waywardpikin: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
What fvckery is this? And simply breaking up with her is not an option because.....??

You are a criminal. Na small pikin dey worry you. You will see how this matter go change for your head.
Re: g by waywardpikin: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
sosiq:

Nigga, you had every intention to wreck that poosie. Don't call a spade a shovel angry

You my friend, are EVIL! angry angry angry
Re: g by waywardpikin: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
sosiq:
LOL I LAUGH CUZ U STRAIGHT UP STUPID..TYM TO GO CARRY OUT MA. REVENGE...SO LONGS SUCKERS, CHICKEN HEARTED EXCUSES FOR MEN

Please be sure to give us feedback so we can all rejoice at your downfall.
Re: g by pTomz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
sosiq:
I WAS AWARE BUH WERE D FUN IN TELLING HER DUMB ASS....
so you were aware that you're mad? lol.. bro stop taking ur time to make no sense cause its obvious that you're dumb to rationalize ur situation...

there are other ways of solving ur problem, stealing wnt do u good... grow up
Re: g by waywardpikin: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
sosiq:
OLODO DEM, WEAK AND FAINT HEARTED EXCUSE FOR MEN, NA XO UNA GO LET WOMEN CHOP UNA MONEY GO SCOTT FREE.... TODAY SHE JAM HER MATCH

Make una come epp us see mad person ooo

This one just escape from yabaleft. Him madness still fresh.

Why you remove wetin u write na? Rapist grin grin grin

Thank God that lady quoted you so the evidence is still there. If anything happens to that girl we will track you down and you will face the music. If you like deactivate your moniker. You will be traced through your IP and brought to book.

Criminal!

1 Like

Re: g by Ginaz(f): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
sosiq:

Jump inside a lagoon. ....Don't wanna hear your lame excuses. Act like a grown man and not a kid who's got his candy taken away.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

True love / She Flogs Her An SS2 Boy Almost 50strokes Of Cane For Calling Her “aunty Ass” / What Message Is This Passing ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.