Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

She Flogs Her An SS2 Boy Almost 50strokes Of Cane For Calling Her “aunty Ass” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Flogs Her An SS2 Boy Almost 50strokes Of Cane For Calling Her “aunty Ass” (1170 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Flogs Her An SS2 Boy Almost 50strokes Of Cane For Calling Her “aunty Ass” by donstan18: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
This young lady named Josep’s
@Bumbabili is currently going viral on twitter after she revealed that she was nicknamed “Aunty ass” and then had to flog an ss2 student who asked her out
Lol so today my sss2 student told me, aunty you are my wife i can pay your brideprice Long story short i flogged him for every letter of his name. And i Multiplied it by 2 since he’s in ss2,
When I got my posting letter and came to my ppa. My employer asked me to pls be the science teacher. When the kids saw a female teaching physics, they laughed at me all day. Till I gave the whole class frog jump for thirty mins
Now, two months later, I still joke with them. I mean they’re my kids. But e get limit. They even nicknamed me aunty idi. Im still trying to figure out who gave me that name tho

http://gossipmillnigeria.com/2017/11/11621000/

Cc
lalasticala , mynd44,

1 Share

Re: She Flogs Her An SS2 Boy Almost 50strokes Of Cane For Calling Her “aunty Ass” by forreelinc(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
e no hard na shebi she dey stay corpses lodge?make you and your frnds go do r@pevenge
Re: She Flogs Her An SS2 Boy Almost 50strokes Of Cane For Calling Her “aunty Ass” by Nostradamus: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
almost fifty strokes shocked that's a subtle form of sadism.

oya click and register on the link in my signature to earn some cool $$$$$ on referral{just like me}
Re: She Flogs Her An SS2 Boy Almost 50strokes Of Cane For Calling Her “aunty Ass” by danchuzzy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Iwe uwa.... embarassed

You are flogging a child for appreciating good thing... sad

Tomorrow when nobody looks in your direction, you'd be calling village people? undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Minute Silence To All Single Ladies / 10 Mistakes That Will Destroy Your Relationship But We Do It Every Day! / Can You Be Satisfied With Just A Dick/pussy All Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.