Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' (58738 Views)

Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Mydazz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:
We need strong laws in countering overpopulation and enforcing Childbirth-Controls in this Country.

No matter the affluence,wealth and riches.A family should not exceed four members(The Father,The Mother and two children).

China knew this!
The time is now,..... even China knew too late
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by lograr(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Don't worry. Very soon, sooner than you expect, you're going to be the mother of many cute and intelligent children. They'll help us scatter your house and you'll come back to the family section of Nairaland to report them to us.

Amen!
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Kokaine(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
the last born will soon call the first boy and tell him that he wants to eat rice.

thats the first time the eldest brother will realise that he doesnt understand life. he wont know the answer to that request.
in the past he would have simply taken him to dad or mum. but now, how does rice come?

life is not easy. let us work, pray and give thanks
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
ivolt:

Here we go again, throwing around terms you don't even understand.
If you had any knowledge of how government is run, you would understand
that social security is not some kind of magic that citizens deserve but a
system that is funded by the state courtesy of its productive citizens.

It is only feasible in countries where the GDP per capital is very high,
not those struggling to fund their health and education sector.
I would expect a knowledgeable person to be aware of this fact.

This same mindset of magical entitlement of yours is shared by many people on
welfare and those aspiring to be, who can't understand that someone
is paying for the program.

May be you are oblivious of the fact that your country pays highest salaries to the politicians in the whole world. And on top of that, they also loot trillions is naira yearly. Money that can be used to help parents, monies that can be used to train kids by government, monies that can be used to build hospitals.

Are you surprise that your country is a failure when you believe kids are not government responsibility. Do you even know that the food you as a person eat daily sometimes are too poor for dogs in the USA to eat ? The truth is, that everyone in this country is the responsibility of the government, even more so the kids. Do you have an idea of this ?

You guys dont cease me amaze me daily. The level of ignorance in Nigeria is just appalling.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Aosalahudeen: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:
We need strong laws in countering overpopulation and enforcing Childbirth-Controls in this Country.

No matter the affluence,wealth and riches.A family should not exceed four members(The Father,The Mother and two children).

China knew this!
says who?
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by encrypt(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
5DMindset:

You sound daft. Children are government's. You have no rights to abuse a child. And I need you to start researching on that instead of showing your ignorance. Social safety nets, welfare programmes, Food stamps, educational loans etc are all projects that are people-centered. But I do not blame you ignorant ones. Nigeria government has raped and bastardized your sensibilities to the point that you do not even know your rights. Run along, dear ignorant one.
You little piece of sh*t who you calling daft. You head is so far up for a*s it's a miracle you're still breathing.
Nobody is talking about child abuse here you slowpoke.
Food stamps??
Really??
All of your points don't justify a man birthing 4 children and dumping them.
But then again you're a troll so arguing with you is like farting in a wind storm...pointless

4 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by galuxidris(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
but the man look fresh ohh!!
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Sagay212: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Abeg make una nor dey born pickin anyhow. You need to think of how to take care of these children, especially paying school fees. All these things nor be beans. Person wey dey single still dey struggle to chop let alone person wey nor get better jab wey go marry and start to born like pepeye...at the end of the day, you start pushing your problems onto others.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by MissRaine69(f): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
And the rest of the world condenemd China for their 1 child policy!

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by davillian(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Idiot when u were using you dick like an ATM card you dint know.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by pweetiedee(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

China knew this!

The poorest people have more children. I don't understand them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by pemzee: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
NaijaMutant:
May it never be well with Buhari
choi how this one take concern buhari pls don't stop thinking wif ur anus

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by oneitalia: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
fpeter:
And I'm here looking for even one child.
May almighty God grant your heart desires. Keep believing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by TheHistorian(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
pweetiedee:

The poorest people have more children. I don't understand them
Education plays a major role in shaping human's mind.I think incessant and careless childbirth is limited to the uneducated ones.

Limited to my horizon,I haven't seen any family of well-educated members getting overpopulated.

By the way,You are stunningly gorgeous....Can I send a mail?
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by SalamRushdie: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
carammel:
You brought them to this world so you must cater for them,your mates hustle real hard to take care of their family.
Shameless man,you have a functioning Dike but you don't have a functioning brain.

I hope they get him and give him some slaps.

I hope you know most Nigerians are only 30 days away from where the man is so don't boast oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by FreeSpirited: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

China knew this!
Will you keep shut there, You guys just post thrash. How about laws that will prevent politician idiots from stealing our money. If all stolen money in Nigeria is recovered and shared no one will go hungry, even unborn children will have a share

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by TheHistorian(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Will you keep shut there, You guys just post thrash. How about laws that will prevent politician idiots from stealing our money. If all stolen money in Nigeria is recovered and shared no one will go hungry, even unborn children will have a share
Your Opinion.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
When doctors and nurses advice poor/lower-middle class couples to limit the number of children they have, some take it as an insult.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Eluwilussit(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

China knew this!

What we need is a responsible government. A welfare system that makes provisions for the needy is what we should be advocating for. What exactly do Nigerians enjoy as a people? No infrastructures. No healthcare. No power. No jobs. No education. No democracy. No security. No nothing. grin

Please, what exactly is the work of the Nigerian government? cry
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by FreeSpirited: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
1Sharon:

What are you babbling about? undecided I am talking about in Africa.

Why do they have kids knowing they can't afford them? Wouldn't it make sense that Africans should be more stringent on the kids they have, knowing there is no social security? But yet they procreate without thinking ahead. So bloody short- sighted
I think you are the one who is myopic, So, lack of social security is normal ba? If a family fails does it mean children who are brought to this world through natural urge should suffer? Why are we even humans? Why do we have governments to govern over human affairs? Why don't we live like animals who leave their offsprings to battle for survival. But then, we still feel we are humans, better than animals?. Come to think of this, 4 children is not even too much to cater for if economy is okay. Why not hold the government accountable first, let them do their part to better humanity.At least, resources to cater for human good and human need are in their care and possession, how have they used it? If all stolen money in Nigeria is recovered and shared ,won't these children be entitled to millions? considering how wealthy we are. Let think Africans. The money that can feed the whole nation is in the hands of a stupid few. if we can ensure equity, a lot of problems will be solved cos I don't think Nigeria has any issue with scarcity of resources.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by gokuu(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
5DMindset:
Do not say that. There is something called Social Security and Social Welfare Programmes in other countries. Children belong to Government in the real sense of the word. Try and beat up and injure your child and see if you wont be sent to jail.

So, let the government take care of those children. They are not just there to steal money and send their own kids abroad.

Do you want the father of those kids to go and steal so the masses can lynch and burn him ?

You are very wrong.
The social welfare programmes is not an excuse to go on a breeding rampage.
BTW, welfare covers only little. Despite welfare, lots of children in the UK and US still live in poverty.

If you like, go on and have plenty children and be waiting for government, na you go tire. Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by FreeSpirited: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

Your Opinion.
Fine , with Nigerian reality and endowment, if well managed, nobody will be hungry. You guys should learn to think and be critical.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Jecciluscious(f): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Imagine!

I always tell people to father the number of children they can fend for.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by gokuu(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
5DMindset:

You lack knowledge of what government's responsibilities are. You might want to ask what Social Security, Welfare Packages, Tax Rebates and Educational Loans are about. You minions who havent any slightest idea how the rest of the world works keep advertising your ignorance.

Good luck with that.

You are indeed very ignorant.
You talk about social security, but fail to mention that huge taxes are required for this. How many Nigerians are in the tax pool? VERY FEW!

It is really dumb of you to talk about tax rebates because you at least have to have paid taxes before you get a rebate. Do you honestly think the man in question has ever paid any taxes?

Get a grip of yourself and stop expecting handouts, unless you are advocating for minimum tax rates of 40% or more.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by gokuu(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Aragon:

Yes in truth, Children does belong to the Government or State... but that does not mean people should be having Kids that they cant care for in Countries that doesnt have Social Security. For all I care those Parents should be arrested and sent to Jail. Untill the Government can provide Social security, dont have Kids you cant take care of yourself

Exactly. Very smart. Especially since we all know that the Nigerian system is, right now, incapable of caring for these kids.
People must also realize that higher taxes are required to create such a strong social safety net.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Wegowide(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
chai. This one weak me. Whrn you were giving birth to them, did u remember govt? Anyway, I don't blame u totally, the countey has gone sour
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by ashjay001(m): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

China knew this!

China didnt know anything, they're actually paying couples to have more kids nowadays!

Spain recently brought a minister of sex or something of that nature

Japan is encouraging marriage n are running out of youths!

Do u need me to go on? Ireland, Finland, etc
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by gokuu(m): 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
5DMindset:

May be you are oblivious of the fact that your country pays highest salaries to the politicians in the whole world. And on top of that, they also loot trillions is naira yearly. Money that can be used to help parents, monies that can be used to train kids by government, monies that can be used to build hospitals.

Are you surprise that your country is a failure when you believe kids are not government responsibility. Do you even know that the food you as a person eat daily sometimes are too poor for dogs in the USA to eat ? The truth is, that everyone in this country is the responsibility of the government, even more so the kids. Do you have an idea of this ?

You guys dont cease me amaze me daily. The level of ignorance in Nigeria is just appalling.

You are truly deplorable.
Someone is talking about GDP and taxes and you are talking about looting of funds.
We all agree that government has not lived up to expectations, but even if there was no corruption; such a robust social welfare system would be impossible to create without a burgeoning economy where both the formal and informal sectors are paying high taxes.

At the moment, the informal sector - which constitutes more than 70% of the economy - pay near zero taxes. The GDP per capita in Nigeria is also nothing to write home about!

Simply put, we are not in any position to maintain a "government-are-the-parents" system.

If you do not have money for kids, use birth control - its cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by freebrowsingtime: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jakess:
very bad, Dis said baba regime ehhh

Your picture very much deserved my Like
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Ifedith(m): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

China knew this!
Every developed nation knows this. There was this population graph i saw between Africa and Europe and the European curve was a slightly curved albeit straight line, but the African curve was as if all hell broke lose, My point is that any nation that's overpopulated has a very very very great tendency to be poor, and every developed county in this world has birth control policies, what we are waiting for to do same. We all know what our fathers always tell us about the old days, then population wasn't this much and competition was less, which automatically means more money to go round. NASS pls pass childbirth control policies now!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by luminouz(m): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:
And I'm here looking for even one child.
can I be of help madam?
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by demefa(m): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I think you are the one who is myopic, So, lack of social security is normal ba? If a family fails does it mean children who are brought to this world through natural urge should suffer? Why are we even humans? Why do we have governments to govern over human affairs? Why don't we live like animals who leave their offsprings to battle for survival. But then, we still feel we are humans, better than animals?. Come to think of this, 4 children is not even too much to cater for if economy is okay. Why not hold the government accountable first, let them do their part to better humanity.At least, resources to cater for human good and human need are in their care and possession, how have they used it? If all stolen money in Nigeria is recovered and shared ,won't these children be entitled to millions? considering how wealthy we are. Let think Africans. The money that can feed the whole nation is in the hands of a stupid few. if we can ensure equity, a lot of problems will be solved cos I don't think Nigeria has any issue with scarcity of resources.
Must u people always blame government of Nigeria over everything!!! Even in developed nations we ve poor people. If u cnt feed 4 children wen things r hard, u cnt feed dem wen things r easy either. Is it the government that got his wife pregnant?? Most people that are complaining of things been hard now r doz who don't plan well. Some people work and eat all today not caring about tomorrow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.