Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' (58795 Views)

Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by gideonedwards(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:
And I'm here looking for even one child.
come lemme give u mine
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by OkoAnike(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2018
fpeter:

Still believing God with you on this... Please let me know when the testimony is out.

Take care and have a good night rest.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2018
fpeter:
pls come and adopt me..
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by fpeter(f): 10:57am On May 04, 2018
OkoAnike:

Still believing God with you on this... Please let me know when the testimony is out.

Take care and have a good night rest.

Don't stop praying for me. I'm sure 2018 is my year. I'll testify once it happens.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by OkoAnike(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2018
fpeter:

Don't stop praying for me. I'm sure 2018 is my year. I'll testify once it happens.

AMEN.

Sure, it shall come to pass...

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by ImaIma1(f): 7:22pm On May 04, 2018
They think people who have just two children are idiots

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Nobody: 12:42am On May 05, 2018
Buhahahahhhahahaha
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Safiaa(f): 9:52am On May 05, 2018
The most evil thing a human can do. Bringing a child into this world to suffer. Emotionally and financially being unable to take care of your kids is abuse. They didn’t ask to be here, why should they live with the consequences of your unreasonable actions. It’s completely unfair.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by OkoAnike(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2018
fpeter:

Good morning madam, I don't know but after spending some time reading through a particular thread I felt I should give you a link, if you have not seen it before, hoping if there one thing or the other you can pick up from there.

https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi/13#12264966
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by fpeter(f): 1:04pm On May 23, 2018
OkoAnike:

Good morning madam, I don't know but after spending some time reading through a particular thread I felt I should give you a link, if you have not seen it before, hoping if there one thing or the other you can pick up from there.

https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi/13#12264966

Thanks for the link, I'm a member already grin. I've done IVF before and very soon I'm going for it again.
I pray for a testimony from my next attempt. Thank you so much.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by OkoAnike(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2018
fpeter:

Thanks for the link, I'm a member already grin. I've done IVF before and very soon I'm going for it again.
I pray for a testimony from my next attempt. Thank you so much.

Good to know... God will bring you your own testimony, Amen.

Take care and regards to hubby for patiently waiting, God bless your home and HE will surely visit your home with GREAT and WONDERFUL CHILDREN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.