Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' (58736 Views)

Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by gokuu(m): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by gokuu(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2017
ashjay001:

China didnt know anything, they're actually paying couples to have more kids nowadays!

Spain recently brought a minister of sex or something of that nature

Japan is encouraging marriage n are running out of youths!

Do u need me to go on? Ireland, Finland, etc

Haha...totally fact-free write up!

First, the Chinese simply eased their one-child policy to allow for only two children (and there are conditions to even qualify)

Second, Spain is trying to boost a declining population. This is not the situation Nigeria finds herself; In fact, we are on the other side of this. If you have any thoughtfulness, you will know that countries make policy based on their won needs and peculiarities - not that of other countries.
Can you order a Rolls Royce just because Dangote has one? You will only be killing yourself!

Third, Japan is experiencing an ageing population. This is not Nigeria's situation.

P.S.: Try to put data in context before you go on babbling them out into the world. A thorough check may reveal a thing or two.

5 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Oyindidi(f): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2017
Born as you fit take care of. How mama go leave that small pikin run
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:
And I'm here looking for even one child.
I hereby volounteer to give u 1 if u accept lol!
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by ashjay001(m): 12:23am On Aug 11, 2017
gokuu:

First, the Chinese simply eased their one-child policy to allow for only two children (and there are conditions to even qualify)

Second, Spain is trying to boost a declining population. This is not the situation Nigeria finds herself; In fact, we are on the other side of this. If you have any thoughtfulness, you will know that countries make policy based on their won needs and peculiarities - not that of other countries.
Can you order a Rolls Royce just because Dangote has one? You will only be killing yourself!

Third, Japan is experiencing an ageing population. This is not Nigeria's situation.

P.S.: Try to put data in context before you go on babbling them out into the world. A thorough check may reveal a thing or two.

Mogbe, na me u finish like ds!? Where was ur facts, when u were quoting china one child policy?

Even with d population control mechanism china is implement, their population is still far more than we will match, yet they are encouraging more births.

Wether aging or not, japan needs youth desperately. The aging population forgot to gv birth to kids to replace them!

Yet, u admit china have actually had course to revisit d one child policy?!

Nigeria is a third world country, with a working economy, our population should be kept busy! Right now, most educated urban living gentlemen are marrying late, giving birth late n to few kids! It should balance out in d long run!

Every nation that had tried population control are revisiting or have revisited! Until d advent of Trump, d US accepted 1m+ immigrants yearly.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by FreeSpirited: 12:24am On Aug 11, 2017
demefa:
Must u people always blame government of Nigeria over everything!!! Even in developed nations we ve poor people. If u cnt feed 4 children wen things r hard, u cnt feed dem wen things r easy either. Is it the government that got his wife pregnant?? Most people that are complaining of things been hard now r doz who don't plan well. Some people work and eat all today not caring about tomorrow.
This is rather insensitive of you, looking at those children and blaming deir poor father who is being hit by current economic hardship. Even Nigeria is sick, Nigeria is neglected like these children, Nigeria is malnourished, whose cause , if not our thieving politicians. They are our major problem and its the fact no matter how we would like to deflect the blame.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by ashjay001(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2017
gokuu:

Mogbe, na me u finish like ds!? Where was ur facts, when u were quoting china one child policy?

Even with d population control mechanism china is implement, their population is still far more than we will match, yet they are encouraging more births.

Wether aging or not, japan needs youth desperately. The aging population forgot to gv birth to kids to replace them!

Yet, u admit china have actually had course to revisit d one child policy?!

Nigeria is a third world country, with a working economy, our population should be kept busy! Right now, most educated urban living gentlemen are marrying late, giving birth late n to few kids! It should balance out in d long run!

Every nation that had tried population control are revisiting or have revisited! Until d advent of Trump, d US accepted 1m+ immigrants yearly.

U dont need implied insults to pass ur half-assed postulations!?

If u need source, I will provide dem in abundance, u just need to ask!

If u had half a brain, u should have realised humans interpret data in different perspective n whatever u think u know, someone else has another view of it!? F
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Oyindidi(f): 12:31am On Aug 11, 2017
FreeSpirited:
This is rather insensitive of you, looking at those children and blaming deir poor father who is being hit by current economic hardship. Even Nigeria is sick, Nigeria is neglected like these children, Nigeria is malnourished, whose cause , if not our thieving politicians. They are our major problem and its the fact no matter how we would like to deflect the blame.
Who send the man to born like rat? Family planning for help am

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by demefa(m): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2017
FreeSpirited:
My friend is it not same economic hardship that u and I are into?? Did our own parents throw us away?? Or if u ve kids!! Did u throw dem away Most of these people have no plans for their children. Y ve children if u cnt cater for dem??

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by win2kwire: 12:43am On Aug 11, 2017
idiot,
No, you cant feed them because you produced more kids than you can afford, illiterate african!
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by poseidon12: 12:52am On Aug 11, 2017
They need to look for the man and jail him. Very irresponsible man and woman.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Organs(m): 12:58am On Aug 11, 2017
ogawisdom:
Heartless mother and devilish father

Heartless how?? Thank God he at least asked for help, some in similar situation sold their kids to whoever. May God bless his heart, he did the right thing, the story will hopefully end well. The police station is now my problem, i hope one nonsense police officer will not try to sell them because they (not all) are capable of it.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Gkemz: 1:37am On Aug 11, 2017
Buhari to Nigerians means a bad luck. Is only a fool who will vote for his second term despite the hardship he brought upon Nigeria. An adage says when an old woman falls twice, it calls for an attention.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by goooze(m): 1:38am On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=fpeter post=59352103]And I'm here looking for even one child. There shall not be any barren in the land. God will open your womb this year.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 11, 2017
People should be held responsible for their actions, if you can't feed 4 kids then why have them? What a shameful thing to do
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by hokafor(m): 2:45am On Aug 11, 2017
This is serious ,dose it mean that this man is that heartless to give up on this kids? take them to ur village,go farming with them they cannot die of hunger. hire a wheelbarrow enter any market u can feed them. May God punish u and ur wife ,may u and ur wife never hear the cry of baby again in ur miserable life. Stupid man.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by SmartMugu: 3:44am On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=TheHistorian post=59352061]We need strong laws in countering overpopulation and enforcing Childbirth-Controls in this Country.

No matter the affluence,wealth and riches.A family should not exceed four members(The Father,The Mother and two children).

China knew this![/quote]
China knew this, yet China is the most populated country in the world, India next. Hmmm.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by chimeziedickson: 4:12am On Aug 11, 2017
I'm still in d dark as regards what i s happening in this god's forsaken kwantry, how could one abandon his biological kids becos of hardship...The parents should tell us the truth...
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:

Set of twins fall on u this year

4 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by franudi: 5:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Do not blame the man but this govt bad economic policies.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by bellotaofeek: 5:17am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:

God will ans your prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Dancos: 5:22am On Aug 11, 2017
APC - CHANGE. They did not ask the type of change they wanted. Wheather it is bumper harvest change or hunger and starvation change. The devil you know is better than the angel you dream of. Meanwhile enjoy the ride till october 1st.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Jumbus31(m): 5:28am On Aug 11, 2017
NaijaMutant:
May it never be well with Buhari
What concerns Buhari here, shey na Buhari help the man Bleep em wife?
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by fm7070: 5:30am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:
God will answer you speedily and cause you to laugh by this time next year in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by ochobaba(m): 5:41am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:
You aren't in this alone, my aunt even need half
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Jj222(f): 5:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Buhari the best thing for you is to die.many bad things are happening cos of you. Buhari let me ask you; why are you so wicked.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by hartson(m): 5:49am On Aug 11, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Ofcourse, Its Agege!
kiss
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by OkoAnike(m): 6:00am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:

From now on, God will perfect all that concerns you about having your own children... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by godquality: 6:05am On Aug 11, 2017
sixtuschimere:

The Chairman was emotional when he saw the children and wandered why parents would do this to their children.
Am wondering the same too. If i think of the joy my kids gives me and the fond memories we shared and still sharing, then how will i sleep at night knowing I've failed them?

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by mayana(m): 6:25am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:

God will grant you your request

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by FTrebirth(m): 6:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Don't worry. Very soon, sooner than you expect, you're going to be the mother of many cute and intelligent children. They'll help us scatter your house and you'll come back to the family section of Nairaland to report them to us.
na prayer abi na swear be dis? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.