Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' (58737 Views)

Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Smart41(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:
And I'm here looking for even one child.

Come and pack these ones na
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by AdeniyiA(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Taken to a Police station for custody and proper care?? ?
What sort of care is in police station? ?? angry
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Shakingdbumbum:
They should try and reach out to the parents and enpower them.

Yours is one of the few intelligent posts on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:

And you will have it in Jesus name....just believe

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by AdeniyiA(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:
By the Name that's above every other name Jesus Christ, you shall share your testimony by this time next year

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by djbrain: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2017
i dont think is dem dat born d children shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by heysquare(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:
the Almighty God dat gave to dose dat dumped theirs shall give u not only d one u wil keeep but d one u cherished

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2017
so AFONJAS can no longer feed their children any more

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by misspicy(f): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2017
Akshow:
what nonsensical Nonsense. When they (d man plus him wife) were "borning" them them know know abi? That's my problem with Nigeria. People get married for the wrong reasons. U are above 30 u never marry, them go start talk. U marry one year u never born, then go start talk. U born the first one, two years later, them go start ask for the third and fourth. Now societal pressure and lack of planning has made this mumu mugu produce innocent pikins he can't cater for.

That's why I don't take people's pressure about marriage serious. U see a married man barely managing and complaining about harsh economy nagging u to get married so ur case can be like theirs. Tufiakwa! If means to cater for a family never show, no use faith marry abeg. Marriage no be passport to heaven.
May your wisdom not be tarnished.
I'm tired of this Nigerians
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by jahsharon: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2017
opiaoku:
lol afonja don dey feel am grin

trust me this man voted for Buhari

But the kids in the picture all have flat heads nah. That means they are flattinos, future drug pushers, armed robbers and kidnappers. Go back to your potopoto republic of drug and crime, you can't die in Lagos.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by mrkings84(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2017
Where is the man, he should join my food company, he will be able to feed them and his neighbors children too.....

Check my signature for details
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by newslifeop: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2017
O
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2017
When I tell people that this government is one of the worst thing to happen to this Country they think am joking APC come with evil to destroy this country and family everywhere is feeling it bad
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Odegbami1(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:

Are you serious? Two don cut four be that
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by AdemolaA2: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:
Oh waoh .. as you have made public your intention of having a child , I prophesy into your womb today to be fruitful and you shall come back on this platform to announce your miracles in Jesus name . Amen !!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2017
ashjay001:

Mogbe, na me u finish like ds!? Where was ur facts, when u were quoting china one child policy?

Even with d population control mechanism china is implement, their population is still far more than we will match, yet they are encouraging more births.

Wether aging or not, japan needs youth desperately. The aging population forgot to gv birth to kids to replace them!

Yet, u admit china have actually had course to revisit d one child policy?!

Nigeria is a third world country, with a working economy, our population should be kept busy! Right now, most educated urban living gentlemen are marrying late, giving birth late n to few kids! It should balance out in d long run!

Every nation that had tried population control are revisiting or have revisited! Until d advent of Trump, d US accepted 1m+ immigrants yearly.

Nigeria is a third world country, with a working economy

Wetin economy

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by bravejoel(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2017
You can't feed them,but you can produce them...i think the man is suffering from brain disorder.. :oYou can't feed them,but you can produce them...i think the man is suffering from brain disorder..
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by greatermax77(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2017
Why taken them to the police for proper care?
Are there no government facilities in Lagos to cater for such people?
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by ChineduUjU2020: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2017
70% of yourba is the problem of this country because thy vote APC government, tomorrow you ppl shld and vote them again, bye 4 now
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Sylva2147: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2017
TheHistorian:
We need strong laws in countering overpopulation and enforcing Childbirth-Controls in this Country.

No matter the affluence,wealth and riches.A family should not exceed four members(The Father,The Mother and two children).

China knew this!
seconded
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by uruego(f): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2017
only, if God will show me mercy and give me one male child.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2017
ChineduUjU2020:
70% of yourba is the problem of this country because thy vote APC government, tomorrow you ppl shld and vote them again, bye 4 now
Were did you get this statistics from?
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by pweetiedee(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2017
TheHistorian:

Education plays a major role in shaping human's mind.I think incessant and careless childbirth is limited to the uneducated ones.

Limited to my horizon,I haven't seen any family of well-educated members getting overpopulated.

By the way,You are stunningly gorgeous....Can I send a mail?
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by proff010: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:
the Lord will remember u

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by ashjay001(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2017
mykl01:

Nigeria is a third world country, with a working economy

Wetin economy

Chill, it will soon manifest!
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:
Just exercise faith, do the right things for God and He will bless you with children and give you the means to cater for them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by chubinwa(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2017
and dey are all scarce species of human (males) some ppl are looking for as an heir.
Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2017
fpeter:

By this time next year, you will be cuddling your child in Jesus name........ Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' by zomby(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Not condoning abandoning of kids....But can someone please inform this local government chairman that if politicians like himself stop stealing Nigerians will also stop abandoning their children.
It is not a decent experience to have children that you cannot feed.

And what's up with posting his picture? Does he want to get credit for rescuing these kids?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.