Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Be Careful With The Kind Of Girl You Employed For Your Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful With The Kind Of Girl You Employed For Your Business (525 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful With The Kind Of Girl You Employed For Your Business by fineboynl(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
i discovered this drinking spot not long again. and i am usually frequent there, just because i like to hang out at night and most times alone, there is this attendant a lady she is the one incharge. the boss only comes once in a while.

this girl like me and i know it at once, she had been sending me green light which she believe i am playing games or delaying it or i am just been stupid or probably a gay. maybe because i do go there alone or with male friends sometimes. i was thinking maybe she believed i am coming there because of her probably i like her which is far from it. i just like the place and nothing more she sometimes create opportunities i really cant explain here for me to toast her. i didn't simply because i am not gamed. her appearance is not my type of woman.

initially when i enter there she normally stop everything she is doing, greets me and attend to me more like high service. every other persons will be watching who is this guy. this makes me to go there more.

but lately she stop doing all that. i will enter there, sit down and keep on waiting for her to come and attend to me. she will just be forming business. i will call her and she will time me she is coming and i will be waiting for upto 20minutes before she will attend to me. not one day and not two, this got me furious and i got the message and declared i won't go there again.

i then think about it that this is someone else business and she is playing with it with her emotions. this bad and uncalled for. i didn't offend her or what so ever outside of the fact i didn't approach her.
Re: Be Careful With The Kind Of Girl You Employed For Your Business by FOWOSHERE01(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
She is simply vexing for you

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Tell Your Wife? / ° / I Won't Pay A Dime!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.