Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

What Do You Tell Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Tell Your Wife? (525 Views)

''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Tell Your Wife? by askseunoladele: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
WHAT DO YOU TELL YOUR WIFE?

What you tell your wife matters! How she sees herself and behaves largely depends on what you ring into her ears daily! A woman is as good as what her man tells her!

If you tell your wife she's a stupid idiot who can't do anything sensible in her life, she will turn out exactly that way. If you see her as unattractive, ugly or irritating, she will never have the confidence to work on herself! She will think no matter what she does, she can never please you!

Some men don't talk. They pass their messages silently by ignoring her, refusing to be identified with her in public, stop having sex and never compliments her. Some make jest of their wives a lot drooling over another man's wife, pour encomium on her and compare their wives with the fairy tale super woman they glorify in their minds!

What do you tell your wife? Women being word-driven believe every damn thing their husbands tell them. It will take the strong belief in the word of God to prove otherwise!

Some women act stupid because their husbands tell them countless times they are brainless idiots and have come to believe it! I've met stunningly beautiful women who strongly believe they are ugly! Some women believe they can never make it in life because their husbands say so. What do you tell your wife

It is cowardice to keep compliments from your wife so she wouldn't discover her gifts and shine! Some men are secretly jealous of their wives. Some are driven by fear! Some feel if they compliment her, she will become aware of who she really is and become proud, pompous, rude and uncontrollable! That is not always true! Women respect, honour and cherish men who help them succeed! You need to deal with your insecurities and be a real man worth respecting!

Speak positive words to your wife daily! Stop abusing her! Stop calling her names! Stop comparing her with all your EX and friends' wives, she's not your friends' wives for God s sake! Stop comparing her with all your female "friends" and mistresses! Speak positive words into her life! Be the prophet of your home and she will grow into the great woman you want her to be!

God and my husband made me the woman I am today. I am a super confident woman, my husband made me so! He tells me regularly I'm so intelligent, I've come to believe it! He says I am the most beautiful woman in his universe, yes, I believe it! He says I'm so loving, caring and affectionate, I believe it! He calls me a relationship expert and a woman with uncommon wisdom and insight, I've come to believe and live it!

Your wife is a reflection of who you are! A wife reflects her husband and vice versa! If she is stupid, it is because you are very stupid! If she is wise, you must be a man of wisdom! If she is ugly, you are a grand master of ugliness and if she is beautiful, you have sense of beauty and brought it out of her. If she is virtous, you must be a man of valor! If she is irresponsible, you are grand master in the world of irresponsibility and uselessness!

Enough of all these childish complain about your wife! Be a good role model to her! Whatever you don't want your wife to do don't be caught dead doing it. I don't watch secular movies because my husband don't. I read a lot, my husband is a book addict! I respect that man with all my heart!

You don't fight for respect, you earn it. When you do things worthy of emulation, your wife will respect you with ease...

I will advise single ladies not to marry a man who insult, abuse, make fun of you and embarrasses you a lot, it's not going to get better in marriage, it will only get worse! May the good Lord grant you understanding. Feel free to share. God bless you. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com

(1) (Reply)

° / I Won't Pay A Dime!!! / My Ex, Her Ex (The Stalker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.