Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) (29611 Views)

Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by BLACKdagger: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hmm.. fool
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Troublesome family
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by delors(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Heya. RIP to the father.
RIP to OP's murderous English too. cry[code][/code]
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by superpauL(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Life is too precious to end over anything.....I mean anything!.... I condemn this act in It's entirety.

*Spits* on buhari's brain
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Stop this NCAN thing and let's face the reality. This is so disheartening but I believe it's buhari's regime that cause this.
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by HMZi: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
TheHistorian:

NCAN...... Mods, ban this guy
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Old people are too provoking... The best is to avoid them like plague, they are like time bomb waiting to explode, Emeka you will now learn in a hard way

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
See anther idiot, very easy to identify bastard. Fighting your own father is that not a curse? Your mate are out there he can't go and fight them but his own father and ends up killing him, see his head like Congo Basin Gorrila.

Why is it that ugly people are usually ugly both inside and outside? Their heart is ugly their physical appearance is ugly. Look at his head and his Guinea worm legs.

No need for name checker association guys I have be reading a lot of stuff all I discovered is every tribe in Nigeria are criminal minded tendency so to say a tribe do this is a pure understatement crime goes across board. God should just help us in this country. We have heard of Evan, about Tunnel of Horror in Lagos, Druh Lord Killing in Ozubulu, Human Parts Pepper soup Joint, the fool that just killed his father right now we are reading about now and so on, the majority of all these heinous crime are between SE and SW.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
When be say na FLYING KICK DEM DEY TAKE WAKE DEIR PAPA AND MAMA FOR HOUSE grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by eagleeye2: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
Less than a page, but already on FP
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hope he hasn't blamed his master the Devil yet? Omo esu. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin shocked grin

Hmmmm!

This should not be a surprise at all.

Some fathers are worse that the devil
Some children are worse than demons

I only pity the young man because he killed his father for no reason.

Misunderstanding is certainly not a reason to kill one's father.

The afonjas would have dubbed him a hero & threw an "owanbe" had he killed his family for money rituals.

Emeka, you are a disgrace & deserve no pity whatsoever.

Jail fall on you!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
canada will be more easier considering their language.
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by binsanni(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
they never get biafra, they start killing, robbing, and kidnapping each other. smiley
kanu please tell me this one is not a crime
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
The guy should be flogged... there is no how he won't have misunderstanding wen he is still living in his popsy house at that age....

For guys especially, wen you get to a certain stage in life, you need to leave your father's house, even Abraham had to do so before God started using him.... there is no way at a certain stage, you and ur dad won't be at loggerheads at times.... Wen you leave the house, you'd find out that you will even respect and love your parents more....

Kick fear out....
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Untainted007:
I'm speechless; the holy book said ''train a child the way he should go, so when he grow up he will depart from it''. May God not give us a child that will send us to our early grave.
Amen.
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by HMZi: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
swiz123:
All we need is one love... Sweet love
and sense
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Okwuy09:
a man named Emeka Ogbunirogu. Have killed his father over little misunderstanding that took place belween them.

When we advise our fellow youths practices. Can you imagine killing ur father over nothing just little misunderstanding.

Source: http://www.mavelnews.com/photos-man-kill-father-misunderstanding/

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
one of the worst things on earth is to kill ur father cos ur children are also gonna kill u.

Too bad for him.

Singing..... papa i no knw say na so e go
i no for lay my hands on you
if to say i knw say na so e go be
eyaa i 4 no try...
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Flashmove: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
I got the information from another popular Forum NaijaCabals.com Forum , It was reported that the name is Wale Akinbola , while Nairaland is Reporting Emeka. Which one do we take now..

A Nigerian man named Wale Akinbola has killed his father by Micky(male) on Aug,11 2017

A Nigerian man named Wale Akinbola has killed his father over little misunderstanding that took place between them. When we advise our fellow youths practices. Could you imagine killing your father over nothing just little misunderstanding.

The issue happened over tussle of a farming land , Wale accused his father of selling part of his land that he wanted to lease for another farmer. The police is investigating the issue ...
More Details later.. Source: www.naijacabals.com

http://naijacabals.com/comments.php?id=MzIx%20&&%20views=dmlld3M=

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by slimtoney(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Is this how we are going to run biafra? I think this is nothing until this session will succeed. Some people are animals. Anu ofia

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
God! who would ever imagine a child he gave life to sending him to his grave cry that is child doomed
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by pellummy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
That bad, rip old man..any tribalistic comment ll be ban...learn 4rm the guy ...
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Googleus(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
IPOB

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Jonjerrie(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
give these people what they are seeking for i bet u they will eventually kill them self cos where would they see housa man or Yoruba man to bully
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by MLK22555: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Na dis same Animals Call Nigeria Zoo
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by ojotobiloba1: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
Name checked... Emeka Ogbunirogu.
Omo Igbo
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by ojotobiloba1: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Will choose Canada in a bit if am in ur shoe.. Comparing Sweden and Canada togeda is like grouping Barcelona and West ham

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Acting A Mad Man Caught In Egbeda Trying To Kidnap A Child / Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos / Baby Factory: Pastor, 16 Pregnant Women Arrested In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.