Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) (29613 Views)

Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Flashmove: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
ojotobiloba1:
Name checked... Emeka Ogbunirogu.

Omo Igbo

The information i got from NaijaCabals Reported that its Wale Akinbola...

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Raemonez: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
this one tire person oh!

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
That's what that worthless,fraudster, PIG details teach his people. ANGRY PIG
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Sagay212: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
When we tell them not to follow kanu, they will not listen. See what this one has done to his father and himself. Kanu only teach them violence and how to insult. No him go dey regret.. it's too late though, your life don kpeme

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Jabioro: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Too much youthful ..exo... rant.. let he too be killed for misunderstanding.
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by tytope(f): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
i know nah them
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
sunshineV:
And I don't give a fvck
dasrite cool
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
anonymuz:
Stop this NCAN thing and let's face the reality. This is so disheartening but I believe it's buhari's regime that cause this.
smiley

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Horo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
emeka,emeka,emeka why ? so naso una go dey kill una fathers after declaring biafra shame on you
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Orpe7:
When be say na FLYING KICK DEM DEY TAKE WAKE DEIR PAPA AND MAMA FOR HOUSE grin
undecided

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by 0b100100111: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
IPOB miscreant
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Emeka u don't give afonja them food this afternoon, u for allow hunger to finish them today we hereby disown u don't ever set ur foot on biafra land

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
So who be this X and Y wey my mathematics tisha dey always call. Any small tin he don call X any small tin he don call Y .
I ask say Why PSG pay $ 260 million for Neymar Him say:
Let's call Neymar X and Barcelona Y
Why we go call Neymar X kwa?

Abeg Na who dem be?
.Dem dey this Naija too?
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Wasted sperm

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by lazborn(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Come collect my papa take replace ur own. Fowl
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Mccullum: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Igbo and killing of their parents... why? it seem it's generation to generation by recompensing themselves because it's a curse on Igbo flat head yanmurin peoples of Biafra that Nnamdi Cownu... what a pity.
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
I will pretend like I didn't see the name...
What a country
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Zico5(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
parents/old people are too provoking, but that should not warrant you to touch them, they are like time bomb waiting to explode .... Emeka you will learn in hard way
U mean ur parents are too provoking for telling u the truth and trying to guide u to the right way. U must also be from that region cos they have no regard for anyone
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Frankel7(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nothing. Just fulfilling the surname: Ogbunirogu......Killing in d face of fight! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by jp79: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
instead of us condemning d act, we turn it to tribal stuff
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by toprealman: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
His name Ogbuniruogu loosely translates as to KILL in time of conflict.....case dismiss!
RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by soulhacker: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
be careful of d name u ans....ogbuniruogu translates to "he that kills in a fight"
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Zico5:

U mean ur parents are too provoking for telling u the truth and trying to guide u to the right way. U must also be from that region cos they have no regard for anyone

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Portgas(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
I actually came to check name.......

and guess what .? I

I wasn't disappointed...
and all those Igbos on this thread who keep saying crime is bad .. and " we are all Nigerians," .... I'm telling you.. if this had happened in Yoruba land the case would be different....

so....
IPOBIANS AND CRIME ARE LIKE FIVE AND SIX
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
My brothers from the East just got another qualification. FK (Father Killers)
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 6:21am On Aug 12, 2017
doctoradekokolo:
undecided

No hating bro just having fun. Stop taking it P
Aint good for your health
Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by Flashmove: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Orpe7:

No hating bro just having fun. Stop taking it P
Aint good for your health

Like this one

Re: Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) by obioravictor(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2017
TheHistorian:

'

emekahas made the worst mistake no mater how angry. But well chaa what will happen must happen for a reason.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Acting A Mad Man Caught In Egbeda Trying To Kidnap A Child / Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos / Baby Factory: Pastor, 16 Pregnant Women Arrested In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.