Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Welcome To My House - Properties (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To My House (45447 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hey greenpea. You're welcome o jire. How una swimming levels and those legalised tax collectors for una area? Ur gist isn't complete o!

You're welcome. It's in sharing our experiences that we're able to help whoever reads the thread.

Ijo my good man! Welcome to lasgidi! The headquarters of stressfull living in africa, second only to war-torn areas. How's the settling down activities? Hope madam is happy wt the new place?
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
Na wa for my area oooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Welcome To My House by greenpea: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
Thanks Ice, its not that bad on the Island you know, live most of my life on that axis. Water actually chased us out of Carlton Gate!
But the new neighbourhood is a new experience its anoda story,(lived in an estate all of my life!) Old 1004, Crown Estate, Carlton Gate estate and now on just a street! hmmmmm, ! its anoda experience, but everybody keep telling me thats what they call coping in marriage! this Osapa London is not a structured environment, but the only plus is that you can stand at your door and get everything under the sun without having to go to the market, but neighbours kinda get in your face! You have to share so many things, and i have to learn anew how to share, but i'd keep you posted, its a new phase all together, had to bring in plumber and carpenter from my office to help with d renovation, sigh!
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2010
@greanpea
welcome to WTMH,the best thing that is happening around here, hmnnn about osapa london i once spend a weekend with my uncle in that area and i want to believe that the area is one you can find the people in the pyramid of life i.e high,meium and low class.
such area is one which you will learn without a need of aa teacher,of course u will adjust as omo eko.

@ijo
how far with relocation,welcome to lasgidi

@axey
u are hereby fined for arriving without information to the house

@masky
masky senior to take the fine
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2010
unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2010
@icey

i jst dey see your display your designers. lol. 2 much money. share di oil money ooo

@masky

u don born pikin na wao. wetin be di name ooo  ?

@ijo

welcome to lagos state the land of milk and honey.

@kingboy

bros no be sooo, i am officially and seriously and ernestly searching for a well paying job in 9ja, ooo, na im make me dey silent ooo. make una helep a fellow borther oooo.

@fummy

unnnnnnnnnnnh wetin. speak out ya mind. lol

@greenpea abi na beans

welcom ooo. how una dey cope wth traffic for that una area especially in the morning. ? anyway i sure say your area no dey water logged like some other areas fro dat side.

@rest

make una enjoy una friday ooo.
Re: Welcome To My House by greenpea: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
Thanks Kingie, omo eko in deed! well like you said, am learning fast!
@axeman, traffick, well tell me is there any where in Las gidi where traffick is not an issue, i simply ride to work with a friend in the morning (very early) and fly a bike back home in the evening (the whole world thinks am crazy to fly a bike, including hubby) but its the quickest way to get home, any day i dont, i end up spending hours in traffic and get home grouchy, not good at all.
Thank God with me house, finally my caretaker is ready to fix my plumbing work, hasn't been able to do my dishes in the sink since we pack in and both bathrooms drain is so bad the water do not flow hmmmm,  i'd rather not think about it.(was so mad I did not cook for the first week after packing in because, i cant do  my dishes in the sink, talk of getting use to life?But its tooo late, well its nice to know, he kinda care or am I bin naive?
Do have a beautiful weekend y'all!
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2010
@green beans

nothing do you jare my sister

personally most times i prefer to fly bike, i fly bike from ogba to ikeja gra as its qicker, faster and no traffic besides am a speed demon when i am driving and traffic permits me, so i dont mind the speed of bikes but i am always at alert jst incase any mishap i can put the skills kim lee jong at the chinese takeaway taught me into practise. lol av a good weekend also.
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2010
Wishing you all a lovely weekend in advance. Stay blessed and lifted.
Re: Welcome To My House by kiite: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2010
Does anyone have ideas of where to get information on furnishing and decorating an L-shaped living/dining room?
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2010
kiite
aint got any idea,i sure think u can do the design to your own taste as there is no one way to the design.You can put thee dinning on the shorter line of the 'L' while you arrange your seat on the longer line of the shape.

icemama,
wats cooking there is somthin going on out there that we are not been informed, say somethin now

All
i think PHCN is doing wella now and my bill;s gine up but i really dont mind, hows power supply like in ya area

axey,masky
u guys are too quite for my liking.wats up , ok i can understand masky(eku owo lomi oooo)
ijo newly wedded to lasgidi and relocating is not as easy as he thought
axey,i get u are looking for job
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2010
kiite
aint got any idea,i sure think u can do the design to your own taste as there is no one way to the design.You can put thee dinning on the shorter line of the 'L' while you arrange your seat on the longer line of the shape.

icemama,
wats cooking there is somthin going on out there that we are not been informed, say somethin now

All
i think PHCN is doing wella now and my bill;s gine up but i really dont mind, hows power supply like in ya area

axey,masky
u guys are too quite for my liking.wats up , ok i can understand masky(eku owo lomi oooo)
axey,i get u are looking for  job
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2010
fummy
didn't hear from you,how was it ( i hope you came forr it)
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2010
kiite

icemama,

All

axey,masky
axey,i get u are looking for  job
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2010
@kingboy

Good to hear say nepa dey try for una area. and yes ooo, ur broda dey find work oooo. u know as e be na when job hunting in 9ja especially in these hard times.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:21am On Aug 05, 2010
Housemates,i kukuma dey.hustle na im dey hold man o.hope all's well wit evry.where ice?
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2010
Where is everybody?

@ Kingboy

I could not make it. Office server is bad. I will get in touch with you when it is fixed. Thanks.
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
@remmy
its okay all thing works together for good for them that loves christ and are called according to his purpose.

all
have a great night rest
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
Thanks kingboy. Kindly keep me posted in the nearest future.

@ all

Let's revive this thread - WTMH.
Re: Welcome To My House by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
I wld expect a thread like this to have so much pix.
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I wld expect a thread like this to have so much pix.

Nice idea Fhemmy. And while we're at that, would you mind giving us gist about your neighborhood. We'd also expect you to follow up with pixs, as you have smartly suggested. cool

@ All, this place's definitely too quiet for comfort these days!

Here's something that cracked me up on some other thread. Enjoy your day. And holla everyone!

Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:14am On Aug 12, 2010
@fhemmy, ladies first ma'am,
Re: Welcome To My House by Magirose(f): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2010
Hello Housemates!

How una dey? Long, long time.

This house is so quiet these days, what’s going on? Where is everyone? Come on my peeps!

Wetin dey happen for Lagos these days? Rain? Sunshine? Snow?

It’s gone cold here in London, it’s like we’ve gone from summer to winter, haba!
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2010
Really surprised that this thread is still running . . . . . .25pages and still counting shocked.

Bisowo, icecube, axeman, kingboy and of course my guy, Masky, nice to see that you guys are still holding it together here.

I shall endeavour to always come around to give update about my area.
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2010
i think phemmy is right considering the SILENCE we are experiencing in the house even our admirers are cmplainning
will follow bisowo example by the way thats catchy and phony no i mean funny

have a nite rest alll
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:35am On Aug 19, 2010
Gr8 peeps,werin dey?ilugun man,we r goin on 2 1000 pgs, magi man,na shepe we go send u 4 d cold.axe baba,word has it dat icey is in d big bro house, ijo,bisowo,d whole crew, props.peace.
Re: Welcome To My House by loveoge(f): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2010
@masky
Icey wishes she were in big bro house, at least she wld b lounging. Work no gree her c daylight.
@topic, phcn is at it again. Dem dey give us light every alternate day and dey brought a ridiculous amt and called it our bill. I don tire 4 dem
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2010
icey ke. ice wey dey chop dinner by after 10pm for nite. she dey work hard and i believe say she dey smile go ATM. lol. as for me i dey ooo, jst dey job hunt ooo. as i be unemployed graduate with responsibilities lol.

@loveoge

No worries. 2011 is round the corner we must make our vote count.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:21am On Aug 20, 2010
Loveoge,roger dat.hope she aint vampire huntin though, axey,unemployd gini?
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2010
@masky

unemployed graduate oo. i wab shot come bk lagos so i dey find wrk 1st ooo. no jst wan com siddon begin look. as siddon look na dog name.
Re: Welcome To My House by greenpea: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2010
@ axie wat are we goin 2 do abt dis ur job hunt?
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
werin we go do for axey, hmnnn the house will not fold her arms and do nothing
axey
what sector of the economy are you looking at and what is your qualification so that the big Gs in the house with good connection can do something

i was wet to the office today what about you in the house

all do have a great weekend ahead,

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud / 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House / Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.