Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Welcome To My House - Properties (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To My House (45445 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2010
ijo
wetin we go do now,they must start from our PEAK
LAGOS is wating for your presence.

masky
hope slept well, u no wat i mean

axey
summer time,lagos and ogba is asking where are you
Re: Welcome To My House by Mhmd(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2010
My home is lovely but small, my wife did the interiors,area is well secured, power supply is better and for water we buy which can be very frustrating,roads are tarred , you might not believe this i do 350k per annum for a miniflat shocked. High brow area you might say, i'm planning to move out next year. Hope to find smthing closer to the island and better. grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Fiver: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2010
Nice cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2010
Mhmd:

My home is lovely but small, my wife did the interiors,area is well secured, power supply is better and for water we buy which can be very frustrating,roads are tarred , you might not believe this i do 350k per annum for a miniflat shocked. High brow area you might say, i'm planning to move out next year. Hope to find smthing closer to the island and better. grin

hey mhmd! welcome bro. don't mind all the housemates. after july 11 every man go show wink

the island tends to have better power, but i agree that unless there's a borehole, the water situation is wack. good woman! i'm sure she did a good job. i hate water buying too. did it in kano
Re: Welcome To My House by Magirose(f): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2010
@Mhmd

Welcome to the house.

@ Masky

Belated but still…. Congratulations!!

@ House

Una well done o, hope dey go dey go.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2010
all peeps

how friday go be naw? me i get date with plumber (if i can track him down) and generator service man tomorrow after vigil tonight. shd be patience trying fun.
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2010
hey house,wats up wit everybody,this use to be the most happening thread ever in NL,but now,
the world cup fever is over
i can forgive masky the nursing father, others where are you all
icey,ijo,axey,bisowo where you at
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
@king,pple stil dey recover frm d hangover joo,
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2010
, present sir! wink
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2010
ok,gud morning all
this week i make myself the house rep, and i will start to take attendance from now on
Bisowo, SIR present (ticked ok)

all
go and enjoy your day

ciao
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2010
Here I am.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2010
'shun sa!! present and reporting for duty wereva he may be! grin

no mind me na work get me. generator technician? check! plumber? no check! i never get im money unless he agrees to work on credit  grin
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2010
Mo wa sir!
Re: Welcome To My House by DereI(f): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2010
I just moved to a quiet area in Enugu state (staying in enugu for sometime now). There's always light. Its not like there is no power outage at all. Lets say there is power outage, b4 the fan stops, there is power supply again. But as for water, i buy. The tap does not function. Well, the house is ok.

Then my place in school, kai!!! no water except during rainy season. To buy sef na wahala. No light! the last time i saw light there was a week after Val. The landlord is doing nothing about it. Well, i thank God i'm almost done there.!
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2010
hello Dare! u meet us well (me i don chop breakfast finish but i sure say masky and axey and madam fummy go still dey lemm)

having passed the test u're hereby welcome to WTMH cheesy cheesy

gist still remain o! like all the kidnappings - how una dey take manage? how una dey do? i hear say even bankers wey dey work for defunct/distressed bank are in danger sef. dem no wan know when last the poor guy collect salary.

meanwhile, wat's going on in ago-iwoye? kill policeman because of guns? my sis went to school there and i used to visit. yeah cult guys dey do their tin dat time, but this is shocking, it really is. they just ruined ago for me like those devils ruined jos for me angry
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2010
igwe dare
our mummy in da house has spoken on our behalf and we are saying , WELCOME
we are waiting for the gist u kno how we dey do am for here,its a way of knowing major part in the world while in the confine of your room/office

axey werin dey sele,long time no seehear,how far i hear say uk dey hot like oven how dey go dey go
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2010
Where is everybody?
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2010
D cold is slowin us down.
Re: Welcome To My House by Fiver: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2010
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2010
yoyoyoyo ow all of una my peple dey. ? longest time.

well am sure una all deyy well. lagos was sweet but was very hectic as my madams younger sis was getting married and since i was di jobkess man around i ended being the driver throughout my trip leave home by 9am nd get bk in lats as 12midnighte or sometimes next day. but botwithstanding. it was freat nd fun.

nepa are doing goon. light go dey from 3pm till 12midnight and den na till 4 or 6am till 12 again. good i will say.

dem don change our gateman as di old one went back to village to farm and this new one no hear. anything at all, even pidgin the guy no hear na so so hause. kai.
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2010
@ axeman, LOL
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2010
Ahhh!!! Axey so u dey since, na I'm we dey miss u?
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2010
Me thnks we need to instal gps chips installd, yes?
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2010
No mind am. I no know whether e no wan do the party, abi e dey vex for vesper. Abi na money chasing make am forget us - I no know o!
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2010
hello effrybody. make una no mind that my grammatical errors of blunders . i don type am finish come see say na so so errors full am. lol. anyway i sure una understand i was rushing when i was typing. lol. how is the week going you all. abeg to all of una i dey find work for lagos oooo. not just any kind work ooo but one wey dem go dey pay me Armed Robber Salary. oya all the ogas and madams wey dey the house, helep a fellow Tennant. oooo. i dey wait ooo.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2010
Axey,u fit use ak 47?
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
@masky

oh boi i fit use pump action sef, inclusive of kalashinov
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2010
Hellooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2010
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, finally arrived in lagos over the weekend
being busy trying to settle down!
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2010
Fummy,hii.ijo,wlcm 2 gidi!
Re: Welcome To My House by greenpea: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hi all, Been following this thread, just moved into a new neighbourhood(Lekki Ajah axis) from Carlton Gate to Osapa london!
You guys were quiet helpful during the hunt, keep up the good work!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House / Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud / Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.