Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Welcome To My House - Properties (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To My House (45444 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2010
Happy new week to all, its been quite silent here over the weekend. wetin dey happen abi na the wc dey make all of una dissapear ?
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2010
my wife and kids caught a bug over the weekend and i am feeling down at work today,
i gas to be strong for them otherwise,
\do enjoy ya working week
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2010
@ kingboy pele o! comes with the season. the water's helping to distribute all the unwanted stuff from the places where they've been hiding.

hate to beech cos my morning's started off on a really good note, but it's pissing me off that people are enjoying so much light and my transformer's AWOL!

top o' the morning to y'all anyway!
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2010
@kingboy
sorry to hear about tht flu abi na bug. well no shaking dey will soon bounce back to normal. well my neighbours coroborrated the jist oo, infact dem say nepa don dey do miracle and the light is always available majority of the time ooo. i pray say na so e go continue to dey be. Amen.

@icey
sorry hen no worry, take heart, dem go return am back or they go fix una transforemr back.

@
make una enjoy una day and week ooo, but my friend gave me this prediction for the match ooo, it goes thus.

On monday: Argentina meets Brazil in cape town
On tuesday: Spain meets Italy in johannesburg and on wednesday Nigeria Meets England at the AIRPORT.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2010
Pele pples,had a grumpy day.icebaby,got ur trans4ma on lock, ransom !
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 5:23am On Jun 23, 2010
Back from SA wit d eagles via night bus, terrible exp,lol!wassup house,lets get dis show rockin joo
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2010
masky: release my transformer by fire! fire! fire! lol! now one half of my street has power, and the other half (MY HALF!) is roasting  cry cry

axeman: your friend was right, but then again we didn't need a prophet to see that this was coming. all guys for my office don vex  tongue tongue

fummykemmy: how far with our gist now? the one u promised to drop

@ all: i know only God protects, but the transport situation in my area has eased up some. got home late yesterday and there were buses going into ago palace way (previously, you couldn't find anything on wheels for neither love nor money after 8pm). morning however is a different ball game. it appears to be really difficult to get a bike that early in the morning. and to help sweeten matters, the breakfast guys in my office have decided to do a longer sleep in too! is it just me or is everyone else getting up later than me, while my resumption time remains the same?!
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2010
As for me today my work abi na office has decided to close business btw 3-5pm due to the england match , BUt no better for me as i dey start work by 4pm today but nevertheless, i will be entitled to take 1hr off work next week.

@icey

Nawao 9ja no dey ever dissapoint, commotion amongst the super chicken, commotion for HOreps, commotion for everythwere, na wao, when organisation wan dey dis our country sef. ?
Re: Welcome To My House by Magirose(f): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ Everyone

Hope you dey enjoy your week not minding the expected disappointment 'our brothers' gave us yesterday but for someone like me who knows very little about football, it looked like they tried…well…maybe a bit?

@ Axeman
I hope say that your 'prophet' friend dey wrong about Nigeria meeting England at the Airport because all hell go loose for here o, He don do well for the Naija prediction but let him be wrong for the other one. I can imagine how grumpy ‘my people’ here will be if England loses today!! I beg, my hay fever palaver is enough for me to deal with at the moment, amongst other things not to talk of some ego busted set of ,    lipsrsealed  wink

@ Icey,
Jare, I go try help you do some nite vigil here re your transformer, you go testify very soon! lol !
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2010
Nice day my people.

@Magirose, I no know sey no be only me no dey kill myself over football. If dey play win, good. If not, make dem do return for country. Wetin concern agbero wif ofaload ke.

@Ice, sorry o. Transformer problem no be small one o. We had our turn a couple of weeks ago, and it took them the whole of 2 weeks before they would give us light. Take consolation say one day be one day, dem go remember you again, and restore your light lol. lipsrsealed grin

@All, Abeg, no allow super chickens flop to affect you o. Me, I jus dey do ma thing. Sorry o ma people. Tho, painful, abeg, get over it already! It never really seemed they might win to start with, not with those huge hiccups at every turn on their way to SA. Good thing now sha. Make una sit back and watch better football henceforth. No stressing at all!

I got this mail from a pal yesterday, and thought to share it with the house as a stress reliever.

Enjoy!

Abeg reduce  stress and enjoy your day at work with this.

LAUGH OFF THE STRESS

[size=8pt]A Chinese couple living at Victoria Island, Lagos gave birth to a BLACK baby.

The man asked his wife: WHY?

She answered:

No NEPA, Nigeria weather hot, You hot, Me hot, sex hot, then BABY BURN!!!.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Magirose(f): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2010
LAUGH OFF THE STRESS

[size=8pt]A Chinese couple living at Victoria Island, Lagos gave birth to a BLACK baby.

The man asked his wife: WHY?

She answered:

No NEPA, Nigeria weather hot, You hot, Me hot, sex hot, then BABY BURN!!!.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

[quote][/quote]

@ Bisowo
Ha!ha! ha! ha!ha! ha!ha!ha! ha!
Nice one my Sista! I'm stress free already!!  cheesy
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2010
my peeps,
i took care of the house and the the flu took over me,i wish say na abroad i dey work dem for isolate from peeps atleast no work for those periods due to the rate of infection this thing could cause.

bisowo
nice one u gat there,but i think someone is not saying the truth in that situation

all
its a good thing the super wareva didnt go farther than this,the competion can be enjoyed better with little or no stress
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 6:46am On Jun 27, 2010
Sunday already,where went d wknd?
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2010
maskuraid:

Sunday already,where went d wknd?

Abeg abeg Abeg masky make di weekend go jare. make the week come sharp sharp But From thursday night make e dey go slow like snail . lol

Happy sunday everybody.
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2010
WARUP HOUSE I AM BERA,I FEEL LIKE SHARING SOM JUICY,RAIGH.
GUYS DONT MIND ME I SAW AN OLD FRIEND THAT LEFT THE SHORE OF 9JA FOR 2 YRS AND ALL WE HEAR NA WAR UP,MEEEEN,NOT LIKE STATE MEN, FUC, MEN, I NOW ASK MYSELF WHARIF HE SPEND 10YRS+,NA IM BE SAY WE NO GO HEAR WERIN HIM DEY BURST,

ALL
SAFE JOURNEY HOME,NEPA IS GREAT ATLEAST MY NEIGHBOUR FROM THE UK CONFIRMED THAT(LETS GIVE EM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE) smiley wink cheesy grin shocked cool kiss
Re: Welcome To My House by riskew(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2010
I need someone to please tell me the type of house windows people are using now, i want to fix windows in house . I need price clue. Thanks a million.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2010
hey axey. sup. what's the 411 on ur return date - abi u too dey wait make world cup finish? grin
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2010
was up guys no activities in tha house
are u guys in abuja or nepa has been overnice that you now forgat all about your 1st love

all
thank God its FRIDAY
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2010
My pples,it is a boy!
Re: Welcome To My House by chillbabe(f): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2010
Can i get info abt a save area were an expertrait can rent a house between 300 and 500k in lagos she's singel. Thank u all
Re: Welcome To My House by chelsea4su(f): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
ajegunle
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2010
masky jooooo,
thanks be to God masky na boy,bro congrats howx the madam and the baby kiss them both for us on behalf of the HOUSE, congrats
Re: Welcome To My House by chillbabe(f): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2010
@chelsea r u trying 2 be funny? From the post i read here i taught only adults were here guess i was wrong abt u. This is a serious request
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2010
King,thx my bro.all's well.
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2010
Congratulations masky. Eku ewu omo o. Olohun a wo o. Happy for u man. Cheers!
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2010
@ maskuraid - CONGRATULEKI NOT SION. Olorun a wo, Olorun a kaa kun wa o, Olorun a daa si, Otun a tun kun o amin.

@ ALL - I need a change of job in Ibadan, Oyo State. Anyone who is willing to help should e-mail me through ayokemi2003@yahoo.com. I am aware this is not Job Vacancies section.

Be on the look out for my own gist on WMH.

Thanks.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
YAYYYYYY!!!!! OMG!! masky, congrats! i'm so proud of madam (did u think i was gonna say u? tongue) it's congratulations for you and well done for madam. awww. so sweet. we now have masky junior grin
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2010
@all,thx 4 all d love.@ice,dats actually d 2nd.buildin my own army 2 takeover d world!
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2010
@ all

long time o! i've been juggling this world cup thing with my movement plan etc. imagine the movt coy eventually settled for 170k. chei! i go soon start fund raising o! but in all, God has been faithful!

@ masky

lets give it up for the new house mate! MASKY J!!!!!!! regards to mama and bebe!
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2010
All
we are not praying for masky junior but for masky SENIOR(we all pray for our children to be greater than us) so i dont buy the idea of calling children junior.
SO WELCOME TO THE HOUSE MASKY SENIOR
Re: Welcome To My House by ijoseda(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2010
@ kingboy

you are a typical nigerian christain, masky senior indeed. anyways my regards to your wifey and the kingMEN!
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2010
Yes o,enter d nu housemate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House / Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud / Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.