Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

SEX STORY: My Sister Meg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: My Sister Meg (3507 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: My Sister Meg by cyberwinner1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
I was just barely 18 and graduating High
School when my sister came back from her
first semester of college.
She was 19, closer to 20.
I was at a party the night she came home and I missed her arrival.
It was about 3AM when I got home, and
everyone was asleep.
I knew I'd see her in the morning, so I figured
I'd just go to sleep as well.
I stripped down to my boxer shorts and went to lay in my bed. I laid down, and realized there
was someone already in my blankets! It was
my sister Meg, who had been awoken by me
practically laying on her.
"What're you doing?" I asked.
"The wind broke the window in my room. Dad said he'll fix it in the morning, so I'm sleeping in
here until then."
My older sister Meg mumbled to me as she
adjusted herself in my bed.
It being early Fall and knowing how hard the
wind blows around this time, I understood and began to try and go to sleep.
Her hair smelled like peppermint shampoo and her body... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-my-sister-meg

(1) (Reply)

The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. / A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video) / I Just Lost A Dear One. So Sad. Photos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.