Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. (3516 Views)

My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat / The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by fuckfuckman(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2018
Last time I had something with this girl for 10k.
She didn't climb me. Didn't allow me touch her or kiss her.
So I let her know I was angry and she is still telling me 10k again.

Re: The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by theunnamed: 10:36pm On May 05, 2018
If you think that that piece of shít up there is funny then something is seriously wrong with you.

14 Likes

Re: The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by makydebbie(f): 10:37pm On May 05, 2018
I'm sure you're feeling like an alpha male right now. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by busky101(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2018
Op, your really retardedd.....

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by BuhariNaWah: 11:09pm On May 05, 2018
Go and charge your phone.

Be feeling like a boss, when actually you are Jon snow..... You know nothing

3 Likes

Re: The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 05, 2018
Baba is pissed
Re: The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by sholarb(m): 1:14am On May 06, 2018
Bros u hash ooo...u 4negotiate nah! grin

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by Brugo(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2018
grin

10k don cause problem. The girl has stated her terms of service. If you don't like it, move on. No need to rant. grin
Re: The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by sparog(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2018
theunnamed:
If you think that that piece of shít up there is funny then something is seriously wrong with you.

You just made it funny with your comment grin grin cheesy
Re: The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by tolugar: 2:25pm On May 06, 2018
Maybe babe has HIV and don't wanna tell you.

10k just saved you some stress dude
Re: The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by jworos(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2018
Nonsense undecided
Re: The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by theunnamed: 12:03am On May 07, 2018
sparog:

You just made it funny with your comment grin grin cheesy

Happy to serve

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2018
Instead make mumu go find where him go charge him phone, he dy post nonsense
Re: The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. by McBrooklyn(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2018
Lol... cry embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Lady Steps Out To Use The ATM, Looking Classy, Today / Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend / Your Boyfriend’s Pen!s Is Not For Only You” – 3 Slay Queens Declares (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.