Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts (123069 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by pweetygiftofGod(f): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2017
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2017
Smash! This is just wow!!! This storyline is so good! You're very good at this. Later.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2017
SNIPPET

Nectar are you coming home anytime soon? Kate asked her husband over the phone. I have a few sessions to run but I could postpone if you need me. Nectar said with a smiling tone.

I can see you smiling, nectar! Don’t get any silly ideas, I just wanted to ask if you would be mad if Drake comes over. Kate said rather with a shaky voice.

Is Drake coming over Kate.? Nectar thought of asking the questions rather.

Yes, he called earlier, I don't know if you would have a problem with that. Kate asked shyly. Kate don't worry, that's fine so far as he doesn’t try anything funny with my wife. Nectar said teasing.

Thank you, I would call him right away. I love you she said and hanged up. Did I just say that, Kate thought and smiled, I hope nectar didn't hear that?

Hey, Hey! Both friends greeted at the door. Kate I hope you are not planning on holding onto the door whiles I freeze out here.

My bad! Come in Drake. Kate finally said to end the weirdness between them. After some few minutes of juice and what's the latest news in town, Drake starts to look around.

Drake you have been looking around for like some minutes now. Are you looking for something or someone? Matt's!! Kate blurted out.

No Kate, just wondering why your husband is not out yet. He tried to cover up the main reason he came there. Nectar is still at work he is aware you are here so don't go all righteous on me right now Drake.

So am still looking into the emails for you, I have some few leads but I just want to be sure first, Drake was saying, just then the door flung open.

“Matt's is that you. Do you need help, Kate shouted to her when she heard her struggling and making noise at the door? Drake’s face colored up.

Katie thanks, I just need to pull this luggage through the door. I am not sure I want to run this errand for your husband again. When he comes tell him he owes me a spa treat.

Will you come in already Kate shouted out again? You have no idea how heavy this is, Matt's said.

She froze at a point when their eyes finally met. She tried to hide either her excitement or displeasure. Drake on the other hand all along was looking back constantly to set eyes on matts, now that he has he wasn’t sure he felt what he wanted to.

Katie, you should have told me you had a visitor so I could stay a little longer at Mom's.

“Drake welcome, enjoy your stay. Matt's said and walked away briskly”. Drake was surprised she spoke to him rather nicely.

Matt's tried to come out so many times but she decided against it until Drake left.

Grams, when are you coming over again! I miss you, Kate said at the other end of the phone. I thought you have all ignored me. Neither your dad nor you call me anymore.

That mother of yours has brainwashed you all. Grand ma Jane spoke angrily over the phone.

Kate was wondering why she was reacting that way, when she sends her enough money every month, more than she even gives to her mom.

Grams, am sorry, been sick lately. The pregnancy has been very difficult for me to handle.
Why don’t you come over for a few weeks, am sure my husband wouldn’t mind Grams, so don’t say no.

I will book your flight and let someone pick you up at the airport. Kate offered. Kate that’s not necessary, I will handle that. Besides I don’t want a classy flight or drive home. I prefer my low class life.

Grams you are hurting me with your words. Is there a problem? Kate asked confused. No my dear, I am just stressed lately. See you soon, Jane said and hurriedly hanged up.

Nectar that was my Grams, I invited her as you asked me to, but she is sounding weird. I have a bad feeling about her visit.

Why do you insist on her coming Nectar? Kate asked finally. Come here, Nectar carried her from the couch where she was laying earlier and dropped her on the bed gently.

Nectar, I know you! If you are up to something, you become all mushy. Now tell me why you want my Grams here or I … she was about to say when nectar interrupted.

You will run off again or beat me up. Why do you always have to be so smart in reading meaning into simple things.

I just thought, whiles you figure out how to handle your mom at least you should have someone around. Since you have decided not to pursue the search for your sister as I asked, why don’t you let your Grams be here for you. Your Dad obviously isn’t a good choice now.

Okay righteous husband, always trying to fix everything, thank you! Can I have my face back now. Kate said and nectar realizing he was still holding her face in his palms gave her a deep Kiss which she broke off after some few minutes.

Goodnight! She covered herself up and nectar getting off the bed to check his phone.

Matt's this food is tasteless, Kate blurted out over breakfast. “Nectar just watched Kate rant out but gave out the don’t stress her out gesture to matts”.

But when Kate had no plans of giving up he had to come in before matts patience will run out.

Kate, am not sure the food is that bad, but then it could be your hormones so now what is this really about. You know you can talk to me. Nectar asked still laughing at her funny attitude earlier.

Matt's was just staring at her food all this time while Kate rants about the taste trying to get her attention. Nectar your sister is avoiding me for some weird reason, she finally confessed.

Ohh that is the real issue here, nectar asked not surprised. He also noticed matts has been distant lately.

Matt's, I think Kate is right, Is there a problem, Boys issue? I could be of much help. Nectar said in a teasing manner. When you two are done reading my mind, then you can clear the table. Matt's said and just walked out on them.

Kate looked nectar in the eyes and they both nodded their heads.

Matt's, can I come in please. Kate said knocking faintly on her door. Katie if it’s about earlier, I don’t want to hear it. Matt's said walking to open the door.

Matt's, what is it! Kate asked once she was ushered in. Katie I thought I just told you I have no problems, stop bothering me. Matts said rather harshly.

Kate stood there for a while hoping matts would just give up and talk like she usually does. Fed up herself she just walked to the door and paused.

Is this about Drake? You don’t know how to tell me about the fact that you are interested in him or he has probably slept with you and dumped you. Kate said grabbing matts attention now.

She raised her head slowly and shyly to meet Kate’s gaze.

Matt's buried her face in the pillow to avoid answering Kate. You know what I don’t really mind, so far as you know what you are getting yourself into that’s fine with me. Kate said and walked out.

Nectar, Pearl keeps calling you. Kate who was trying to get her husband’s internet up and running said loudly when nectar quickly rushed out of the shower and snatched the phone form Kate bringing her attention to the image saved with the name.

TBC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
lol it's hot . Babe your are the bomb.

Who be this pearl? Why did nectar rush out of the bathroom like that? Hmmm

Kate ooo I hope another woman no dey eye ur nectar.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pearl05:
lol it's hot . Babe your are the bomb.

Who be this pearl? Why did nectar rush out of the bathroom like that? Hmmm

Kate ooo I hope another woman no dey eye ur nectar.

Am surprised you didnt recognize yourself. Welcome back, am grateful
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Am in a good mood this afternoon so I will drop updates in about 2hours

Thanks

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by KNGboss(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm.....can't wait ooo.....Anyways nice work cbella, sorry ah can't b a silent reader anymore. Love yuh work.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
cbella:

Thanks

Waiting for it. I just hope that this pearl doesn't smell like trouble.

I don't like matt anymore. How would a man just tell you that he just want sex with you and you didn't slap his face. Why wouldn't he ask for his bills abi fee?

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pearl05:

Waiting for it. I just hope that this pearl doesn't smell like trouble.

I don't like matt anymore. How would a man just tell you that he just want sex with you and you didn't slap his face. Why wouldn't he ask for his bills abi fee?

LolZxx... You always make me laugh �
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
KNGboss:
Hmmm.....can't wait ooo.....Anyways nice work cbella, sorry ah can't b a silent reader anymore. Love yuh work.

Am glad you are out now... Sit tight and enjoy

I appreciate your presence
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
cbella:

Am surprised you didnt recognize yourself. Welcome back, am grateful

Let's see what this pearl in the oven for Kate and nectar. But come ooo is it intentionally?

Why does Nectar want the granny around?

Wow l got a character in the story. grin grin kiss kiss
Thanks ma
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
cbella:

Thanks

2 hours is exactly 6:20pm. Let's see whether you are a politician or business woman. 30 minutes to go.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pearl05:

2 hours is exactly 6:20pm. Let's see whether you are a politician or business woman. 30 minutes to go.

lolzxxx.... am a prophetess
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
SNIPPET

Matilda, a familiar voice called behind. Matts recognizing the voice decided to ignore and walk on to the court room.

How dare Drake stalk him at work. She walked quickly and thinking she lost him, got into her work elevator waiting for the next one to open up.

She was already late for a case, she hurriedly entered into the next elevator and was about to press the next number when he stopped her hands.

She felt the surge running through her veins and his perfume the last time they were together she still recognized.

She managed to raise her head meeting his gaze, as if someone announced silence hour, they both were staring at each other hungrily and lustfully.

Can we talk Matts; he finally spoke up. A lot of crazy ideas were running through Drakes mind at this juncture but he needs to respect the lady standing before him.
Matts I asked a question. Can we talk somewhere; you have been avoiding me since our last meeting.

You changed your line too or you just decided to turn it off because you probably know I would be calling you. Drake asked trying to hide the fact that if he had the opportunity he would just sleep with her again.

Matts finally mastered courage and spoke up.

I have a meeting, just let me go. She said with a shaky voice and with lots of emotions, though she didn’t want him to go. Somehow matts knew Drake had a good heart, he might want to fall in love with her rather than brooding over Katie.

Matilda I am sorry for my behavior the last time, probably I misread our agreement. Drake said without any remorse at all.

Drake that’s fine, I am over it already. Now can I go? I have an important case to win. Looks like that’s the only thing I have left not to lose. Matts said sadly.

I keep losing friendships and love these days, what’s the big deal anyway, we both are adults and consented to what happened, I enjoyed it, if you haven’t, well that’s your own loss Drake.

Just then the door to the elevator opened and the security interrupted. Matts grabbed that opportunity to walk away without looking back hence leaving Drake to find his way out.

Grams welcome. Kate rushed to hug her granny who just came in with nectar.

You look bloated already, what has your husband been feeding you with. Jane asked her granddaughter.

They both laughed and nectar tried to smile when Kate gave him a frown. His smile disappeared immediately.

Grams, come let me show you to your room. Kate walked Jane to her room. They spoke for a while and Kate realized all her doubts earlier has been cleared.

Grams if you need anything let myself or nectar know but for the meantime, get ready we will be going out soon.

Is she comfortable, nectar asked his wife descending from the stairs?

Why don’t you ask her that yourself? She can speak for herself, Kate said and retracted back to their bedroom.

Nectar followed and saw her dressing up, to God knows where.

Kate, is this about last night? "I can explain". Nectar said confusedly.

I am glad you know something happened last night. And that explanation better be good enough or I will pull this house down. Kate tried to lower her voice not to draw her granny’s attention.

Kate, stop over reacting! It was just a friendly call. Nectar tried to defend.

Really, a friendly call and you could rush out of the shower unclad to just talk to her. A bar attendant for that matter. That’s the most annoying part about this whole issue.

You think I wouldn’t recognize her from the day we met at the bar. I do nectar. I may have a messed up mind but I do have a photographic memory. Kate hissed.

Kate don’t blow this up already, I knew this girl before I met you that day in the bar. Nectar managed to say.

So why is she calling you at ungodly times. You think I don’t know you wake up when you think I was asleep just to whisper into the night.

I see and hear it all, I just decided not to react, but your action from the shower last night gave me the impression you are hiding something from me. Don’t let me find out nectar.

“Nectar just stood there staring in to space”.

And where are you going to dressed like that, nectar suddenly found his voice to ask Kate who was putting on an oversized blouse.

Nectar, I am dressed like this because you haven’t noticed my dresses are way too tight these days and am taking my granny out for a treat. Kate said rather smiling.

You are going out with Mummy Jane? Wait for me, am coming too. Nectar said rushing to get changed.

You are coming nowhere nectar. I thought you brought my Granny so I could have some alone time with her, why are you interrupting now. Kate asked knowing very well she just wanted to taunt the poor guy over yesterday’s misunderstanding.

The truth is she doesn’t want to think about Pearl in the picture. She would give him the benefit of the doubt. Jumping into conclusions might just put another strain on her marriage.

Kate thought for a while and walked pass nectar to where Mummy Jane was waiting.

She waved nectar with a smile, which confused him the most.

TBC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Interesting. Pearl might just be a lady friend with nectar. But that's how they start before you know it, she becomes #pepperdemgang side chick.

Is it just me or any other person noticed that nectar meets his women at the bar and a doctor for that.

Did just hear another update loading? Abeg where them mod in nairaland to take this to front page.

Someone help with their names.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Goodmama(f): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Cbella, I love this story, keep it coming dear! Kate, your marriage has to work!! Matilda is actually in love with Drake!!!

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Goodmama(f): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kate, I just pray your sister and her mother have given up that evil plan of theirs!

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by oly0511(f): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
nice updates so far but it not the same hand that u were using when u started this story that u are using now i mean in terms of update so dear pls do some thing about it pls...............

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by azeezat22(f): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
oly0511:
nice updates so far but it not the same hand that u were using when u started this story that u are using now i mean in terms of update so dear pls do some thing about it pls...............
DAT is true

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 1:21am On Aug 29, 2017
oly0511:

Awww I totally I agree! Before I started I mentioned somewhere I suck at proof reading. That always delays the updates.

I really planned on finishing in a week and a half when I started but..... Aaahh well. I will do my best Chris
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:29am On Aug 29, 2017
Nice storyline, I must commend again. You have a good flow and you've quite impressed.

However:

Please, you must understand the use of quotation marks. I noticed that someone mentioned it earlier but nothing changed.

Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quotation_mark

Learn from there as soon as you can. It's very important.

Plus, your point of view is an issue too. If you're sticking with the 1st person, stick. If you would rather the omniscient, maintain it. Stop alternating, it makes understanding quite difficult at times and depicts a sense of indiscipline.

That aside, your tenses have some glitches but nothing a little check wouldn't do. Your grammatical control also goes awry sometimes, try to be better with your reins.

I sincerely hope you don't find this annoying, I'm not trying to be a boss, and this is merely my widow's mite. Kudos, dear!

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 29, 2017
Nice dear, we need more

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Nice storyline, I must commend again. You have a good flow and you've quite impressed.

However:

Please, you must understand the use of quotation marks. I noticed that someone mentioned it earlier but nothing changed.

Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quotation_mark

Learn from there as soon as you can. It's very important.

Plus, your point of view is an issue too. If you're sticking with the 1st person, stick. If you would rather the omniscient, maintain it. Stop alternating, it makes understanding quite difficult at times and depicts a sense of indiscipline.

That aside, your tenses have some glitches but nothing a little check wouldn't do. Your grammatical control also goes awry sometimes, try to be better with your reins.

I sincerely hope you don't find this annoying, I'm not trying to be a boss, and this is merely my widow's mite. Kudos, dear!

Annoying rather, I knew it would come out somehow and I don't mind at all ! The tenses, glitches, quotations, full stops, am glad you noticed and pointed it out!

But the thing is I just flow with it when my mind starts itching or I might as well not write anymore like I have done so many times wiping off write ups.

So pardon me boss, I beg I promise to improve(the boss is just a joke, the latter is not)
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by purples25(f): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2017
Nice , how you put a real person here into the story. I think that's great, really creative work, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cbella, what's holding our update ma?

I can't count the number of times I have refreshed my page hoping to see a new post.

Abi is your visitor around?

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pearl05:
Cbella, what's holding our update ma?

I can't count the number of times I have refreshed my page hoping to see a new post.

Abi is your visitor around?

Yeah, my visitor is around but might update in an hour
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
cbella:

Yeah, my visitor is around but might update in an hour

It's more than 4 hours now.

It's more than 5 hours ma .
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by PreciousBeauty(f): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
cry
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
More than 6 hours already. Hmmm.m

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
SNIPPET

Matt's came out of the court room, so pissed off to the extent she was walking into her colleague’s office instead of hers.

'Matilda you will win the other one. To be honest you were off your game today. That is unlike you.' Matilda’s colleague announced when Matts mistakenly walked into her office.

'Let me get going, I will throw an appeal next week.' Matts told her colleague and went off to her office.

'You did well in there today.' Drake said when Matts opened her office door.

'Drake you startled me,' she practically had a heart ache seeing him.

'Come on, you should always close your office door, someone might just steal your precious stuffs in here.' Drake said pointing to one of matts awards she won as the best lawyer in her firm.

"Get your hands off that," Matt's flared up.

'Take it easy Matilda.' Drake said smiling annoyingly.

Surprisingly, matts saw herself calming down, she wondered how long she could hold her breathe.

'You look pretty when you are angry,' Drake managed to say after several minutes of weird silent between them.

'Don’t flatter me Drake, I am that same loose girl you embarrassed.' Matts couldn’t help keeping calm anymore, but just had to rub it in.

'Okay Matts, I can’t exactly say I understand what strange feelings you have for me but I am really sorry I treated you that way.' Drake managed his emotions without remorse.

'Drake you think I'm stupid not to read how you really feel. I maybe a spoilt brat but don’t make me feel more stupid. Now get out before I throw you out.' Matts said not so sure she wants him out.

'Matt's it hasn’t come to that besides I' m apologizing here, can you relax and here me out please.' Drake said looking Matts in the eye now.

'Please look at me matts.' Drake said raising her head up which was down all along probably because of the weirdness between them.

'Matts, I can’t do this.' Drake finally said choosing his words carefully.

'You can’t do what,' matts asked softly though she knew what he was talking about.

'I mean whatever you feel for me, I can’t reciprocate that. I might just use you over again.' Drake said watching her sternly.

'Okay, is this still about your Katie.' Matts asked hoping for an answer she doesn’t already know.

'No, I understand Katie is already taken, holding on to her would just do me a lot harm than good.' Drake said feigning a smile.

'Thanks for being honest at least, but can you please get out of here now, I have lots of work to do.' Matts said barely getting it together.

'But can we be friends, I would really love to meet you over a drink anytime you want to.' Drake said almost standing up.

'That won’t happen Drake, just get going so I focus,' matts said hiding her tears.

Drake walked out, paused for a while looked back at Matt's who was near to tears and left.

Nectar we are on our way back home already, so can you relax! It’s just my Grams and I. Kate said over the phone and Jane feigned a smile.

“Why is your husband so over protective”? Jane asked her Granddaughter. Grams, I guess he is doing what my Dad has never done for me. Kate said trying not to break down at the thought of a father’s love.

Jane just smiled and taped her on the shoulder almost throwing Kate off the steering but she was quick to get her balance in check.

Grams what was that, we nearly hit that gentleman. Kate said looking on the road. Sorry dear, I was just carried away by what you said. Jane said with a smile.

TBC

i thought Pearl will give me a beep, so i wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
PreciousBeauty:
cry

stop crying... I went off the grid
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pearl05:

It's more than 4 hours now.

It's more than 5 hours ma .

Stop clock

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+) / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.