Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts (123065 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
3/10 ..........

Hope you drop more almost immediately because my darling, this is too short.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by 1marking(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pearl05:
3/10 ..........

Seconded
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pearl05:
3/10 ..........

LolZxx! At least make it 7/10, it took me 6hours and more to write just that.

I have to read comments, work on my weakness and you give me a low mark... Thats not fair at all
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
cbella:

LolZxx! At least make it 7/10, it took me 6hours and more to write just that.

I have to read comments, work on my weakness and you give me a low mark... Thats not fair at all

You know that I won't mind giving you 100% but please increase the volume of the work as your strength and other constraints permits. More ink to your e-pen.

Weldon ma

Are we to expect another for the night watchers?

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by oly0511(f): 12:48am On Aug 30, 2017
Bella, Pearl05 is even promoting u because if it let for me i will give u 1/10 even if am to give u 100 i will be crying while giving it to ........... U
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by oly0511(f): 12:57am On Aug 30, 2017
Bella do u know that in day i do refresh a new page for more than 40 times don't worry one of this days i will come and..............

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 2:16am On Aug 30, 2017
oly0511:
Bella do u know that in day i do refresh a new page for more than 40 times don't worry one of this days i will come and..............

Awww, apologies....am still awake and my eyes are on fire, just to get everything right.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 2:17am On Aug 30, 2017
oly0511:
Bella, Pearl05 is even promoting u because if it let for me i will give u 1/10 even if am to give u 100 i will be crying while giving it to ........... U

For this one i really deserve the 0/100, i believe now pearl05 understands
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Nickibeauty(f): 5:01am On Aug 30, 2017
more update pls

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2017
It's a beautiful day!

Chris, don't do that thing you did yesterday ooo. I'm expecting 3 long updates today.

Let the pages move from 11-13 from single post of your updates.

Then we review your score card.

Don't mention, I'm too sweet. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2017
U r an excellent writer but I will only score you when you finish up cos hv been glued to my fone since I started to read this scintillating story of urs

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Gloryejims(f): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Finally... I'm here

Nice story, keep it up ....

I'm waiting for an update wink

Cbella

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pearl05:
It's a beautiful day!

Chris, don't do that thing you did yesterday ooo. I'm expecting 3 long updates today.

Let the pages move from 11-13 from single post of your updates.

Then we review your score card.

Don't mention, I'm too sweet. kiss kiss

As you talk score card, i jumped from my bed on to my laptop. Lets finish this already.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
richiearmany14:
U r an excellent writer but I will only score you when you finish up cos hv been glued to my fone since I started to read this scintillating story of urs

As you talk,i will update in 5 minutes

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
EPISODE 60

Katie where is your Grams, Matt's asked during breakfast. Now someone is talking to me, she hissed and continued her meal while nectar watched on.

I am ready to talk after breakfast if you promise not to judge me Katie. Matts finally said which followed with flashes of smile between them.

Stacy can you bring the reports to the house as I asked yesterday, Katie said on the phone after breakfast.

Kate, I couldn’t help but eavesdrop on your conversation with Stacy. Nectar tried to make a conversation even though he is aware he might receive the cold attitude again.

And what exactly was it that you heard? I don’t eavesdrop on your calls to Pearl so why are you monitoring me. Kate finally said with a smile that confused nectar a lot.

Kate let’s not keep fighting over this girl, as you said she’s just a bar attendant, you are much more valuable than her. It was just a onetime thing even before I met you, the rest is business. Nectar opened up to his wife who just occupied the whole bed with her legs.

OH now you admit you had something with her, so you sleeping with her before we met, you think is right. I can’t imagine you in her arms. What business do you have with a bar attendant that she keeps calling you every night. Answer me nectar, Kate yelled now.

Bring your voice down, Matts is used to our fights over unnecessary things but your Grams is still new here. We don’t want to give her the wrong impression Kate. Nectar said calmly.

You think you can hide behind the curtains to do whatever you feel like. When you do make sure you use the guest room. Kate said loudly again.

What is wrong with your brain Kate? You just didn’t tell that to my face.

I just told you Pearl is just a bar attendant, I know am married to you and I can’t see other women. I have accepted that since I met you in that bar but what part of that obligation do you fulfil.

You parade yourself in the kitchen and that is it. Give me a break here Kate. Marriage is more than that. I was going to let go, but you came back yourself. You wanted this you must as well do it right Kate.

Probably nobody taught you what the duties of a wife is, you just don’t take over the kitchen, you take charge of your bedroom too.

I could get any girl I want out there, but am still glued to you because I am hoping someday you would just wake up and give up this attitude.

Just then a knock came on the door.

They both looked from one corner of their eyes to another and nectar strolled down to the door where Kate just sat on her bed as if reality just hit her so hard.

Matts what is it this time. Nectar asked angrily. You couples were so loud earlier, but i came to tell your wife her secretary is here.

Matts, make her feel comfortable, I will join her soon. Kate finally found her voice shouting out to Matts outside the door.

She took herself from her bed feeling so heavy everywhere, walked pass her husband and murmured; we are not done here yet. Nectar just jerked his neck to her direction and thought to himself the trouble he married.

Stacy, Kate called descending while she sprung up from her seat. Take it easy Stacy, just have a seat.

Jane strolled from her room down the stairs, and she lost her balance when their eyes met. She practically dropped the Mug in her hands on the floor.

Kate turned around to meet nectars gaze fully on Stacy. She ignored him and rushed to her Grams.

Grams you should be careful when walking in flip-flops. I hope you are not hurt. Kate reached out to help Jane pick herself up, but it looks like she was out of her mind for a while.

Grams are you okay? I thought you just lost your balance but now you look like you’ve just seen a ghost. Kate asked wondering why Nectar and Jane decided to just stare at Stacy.

Stacy where are you off to. Kate said when she saw Stacy running off to the door. Grams have a seat here. Kate pointed to where Stacy vacated earlier.

Miss I have to get going, mum just texted me. She is back to the hospital again, Stacy stammered to convince.

At this point Jane raised her head for the first time after she sat down, tried to look in Stacy’s direction but she was already out of the door.

What is going on with this girl? “Kate hissed.”

Just then her Phone rang. She glanced at the caller I.D for a while and handed it over to her Grams.
Grams it’s Dad, I think he might be trying to reach you through me. Talk to him. Kate said and handed the phone over to Jane and left.

Matts, can we have that talk now, Kate said while barging in on her.

Katie you just woke me up for one stupid gist. Matts said trying to get the sleep off her face.

But before you say anything, I was going to tell you immediately it happened but I realized I messed up so I kept it to myself. Matts said and Kate reached out for a hug.

What was that for? Matt's asked. Drake told me everything. Kate finally confessed.

Oh really, what exactly did he tell you now, matts asked bluntly. How he treated you after the sex. I hope he came over to your office. I told him to make it right. Kate revealed.

So that was you Katie, I thought he did that himself. You know what tell him to stay out of my reach. If a grown up should be asked to apologize to a lady he wronged then i think he is really dumb. Matts flared up.

Calm down, you are angry. Yes! Drake I know has always been a jerk when it comes to women. I could have warned you if you had told me how you felt about him. But I will talk to him again. Kate said feeling sorry for her friend.

What’s the point, he is still hang up on a love that you would never return. Don’t worry I am fine. Matts said wiping her eyes.

Wilson, I have been trying to get you to have that talk with your daughter but you still haven’t. I have tried my best to stop her from coming here. You know she is finally trying to remember, she will hate you more when she remembers. Talk to her before she does.

I know I messed up that day, but I have paid for it. Let’s handle the other issue first. Wilson replied to Catherine’s ranting.

Now you know how to soften up to me right, I am not going to take care of this one for you when she decides to hang you to die. Catherine said mischievously.

Mind your business woman, I am warning you! You don’t have the right to talk to me anyhow because of a simple mistake. I was drunk, after Claudia’s ten years demise.

It was a memory I tried to push away and I drank too much. I am sure I wouldn’t have tried to rape my ten year old daughter if I was sober. You know me Catherine, I am a lot of things with you but I couldn’t do that to an innocent child.

But you still raped me Wilson, not only that day I had to drag you off Kate but several times. I still have the video from the house help. Catherine chipped in with tears.

I am paying for it, you think am hard on Kate, I am hard on myself. I can’t look her in the eyes knowing I nearly destroyed her. I did my best to give her the best marriage, I have protected her in so many ways I thought is best to make this right.

She still needs to know, it’s messing her mind up. I had to just tell someone. Nectar suggests you tell her yourself Wilson.

You told Nectar about this? Catherine how dare you do that to me. “Wilson said angrily”.

Someone has to know, she would need her husband when she finally remembers and goes off again. You know what happened after that ordeal, seventeen years ago. This is a burden I have carried for so long, lift it up my shoulders. Catherine said now running into Wilson’s arms crying.

Catherine, she keeps hanging up on me. Should I chase her around? Let it go! Wilson fumed, pushed Catherine onto the King size bed and stormed out.

I glared at his body in the duvet, it’s not as if I can see him through but I slowly pushed myself inside the duvet and closer. I made to touch him for two times before I gathered the courage and held him signaling him to turn around.

Are you okay, Nectar asked? Kate nodded.

Am sorry about earlier this morning. I just want you to know you are not been fair. We are in this together, not the other way round. Nectar said remorsefully.

So trust me I don’t have any feelings for Pearl. She is just a girl from my past but happen to have some information’s on the happenings at the bar we met at and the hotel, Nectar was trying to explain himself when Kate interrupted.

Can we try tonight rather, Kate said with an obvious shaking voice.

Before Nectar could ask try what she held his face up and gave him a slight kiss and coiled in the duvet like a small kid.

She let go and nectar kept staring for a while before he interrupted his own thoughts.

Try that you mean, he pointed to his waist. “Kate nodded again”. I don’t want to stress you if you are not up for it, nectar tried to pretend when in his mind he was smiling.

Nectar don’t do this again, I admit I said i am not attracted to you yet but I don’t want you running off into Pearls arms. Would it bother you if I just lay down like a piece of log? Kate said shyly.

He ignored my question, laughed and kissed me. Nectar was gentle with squeezing the juice out of me.

We kissed passionately for a few more minutes. He positioned himself beside me. He sure knows what to do in my state, he was so careful about my fat belly.

After some few minutes, I felt him quivering beside me. I just let out a quick moan and gave him a fake smile. My greatest fear just presented itself and Nectar wasn’t bothered at all.

Do not look that way, I know it was too quick, please bear with me. We will get there Kate, nectar said with closed eyes. Then I knew he was bothered about the turn out.

Kate said goodnight and sorted herself out and slept off. She woke up and nectar’s gaze was on her.

Did you get any sleep at all? Kate asked taking her face away from his gaze. How can I sleep when I have an angel right here beside me to take care of? Nectar replied with a smile.

Can we talk about last night? Nectar finally asked trying to remember the failure of the previous night.
No Nectar let us leave it for tomorrow to take care of. Kate said to avoid the topic.

Kate we need to talk about this, it won’t solve itself. There is a difference between what we had the last time in the bathroom than last night. What triggered it? Nectar was saying then Matts barged in crying.

Matts can’t you knock, they both chorused and shifted their attention to her when they realized she was sobbing.

Nectar jumped from the bed, pulling the duvet off Kate who didn’t mind she was unclad.
Kate rushed to cover herself with the duvet nectar left on the floor in order to attend to her crying friend who is now launching herself on the floor.

Katie, “Mandela is dead”. Matt's blurted out. At first, Kate thought she was dreaming, but then she felt nectar taping her and she came out of her trance.

Say that again Matts. How? Katie come downstairs, the police are here to speak with you.

TBC

2 Likes

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
princ007:
Hmmm

Am i in trouble? This one you type hmmmmm
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Menh this is most complicated oooo.

Seriously Kate's family issue is out of this world.

What? Dad trying to force self on his little girl then mother intervened, ended up raping mom.

Grams knows something which Stacy knows too.

Kate should investigate Stacy pls.

Ha Oga Nectar, as madam agreed to give her cookies you don't have stamina for it. I hope its not pearl that is exhausting your strength.

Mandela abi Brandy what killed you? I hope it's not Kate's mom.

Hmmmm.
Cbella

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pearl05:
Menh this is most complicated oooo.

Seriously Kate's family issue is out of this world.

What? Dad trying to force self on his little girl then mother intervened, ended up raping mom.

Grams knows something which Stacy knows too.

Kate should investigate Stacy pls.

Ha Oga Nectar, as madam agreed to give her cookies you don't have stamina for it. I hope its not pearl that is exhausting your strength.

Mandela abi Brandy what killed you? I hope it's not Kate's mom.

Hmmmm.
Cbella

lol...am not sure its out of this world though, well i have heard that before lol
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by pweetygiftofGod(f): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
NA WA ,Na REAL WAH! grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by oly0511(f): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bella come and take high five

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Was going to drop a snippet, but would rather drop a full episode tomorrow.

Pearl05, you forgot to check on me today. Well am fine and healing well well lipsrsealed
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2017
cbella:

Pearl05, you forgot to check on me today. Well am fine and healing well well lipsrsealed
Sorry about your health n hope you have taken necessary medical steps to ensure a swift recovery? Have a wonderful rest n don't stress urself much
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Gloryejims(f): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Update! Update!! Update!!! kiss

Cbella
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
cbella:

What's wrong with you dear?
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pearl05:

What's wrong with you dear?

So i guess, someone haven't checked my 3 days mail
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Gloryejims:
Update! Update!! Update!!! kiss

Cbella

i can manage a snippet
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Gloryejims(f): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
cbella:

i can manage a snippet

I can manage that too I guess kiss
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
cbella:

So i guess, someone haven't checked my 3 days mail

I just checked my box no new mail from you. Get well soon dear. And don't be sick.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
SNIPPET

Kate take it easy, you don’t need to stress yourself. Nectar said while attending to Kate who collapsed earlier over the death of Mandy.

Everyone is shaken, I know you love the guy but should that be enough reason to starve your children. Nectar asked bringing Kate out of her trance.

Nectar sorry you feel that way, I know it’s a total disrespect to our marriage, but I will eat now. Kate said raising herself up from the bed.

So something is bothering me nectar, why did the detective keep saying you were the last person to see Mandy alive.

Because I know you saw him some weeks ago when he was here, but not recently. Kate asked and nectar’s face colored up.
Nectar look at me, what are you not telling me? Kate focusing on his colored face.

Yes I saw him two days ago, Kate. But it’s not what you think. ‘Nectar confessed’. “Start talking, am listening”. Kate said now adjusting herself.

Mandy contacted me a week ago. Nectar said while Kate’s face was covered with confusion.

Nectar, you have killed me, to think you didn’t want me contacting him. I respected your decision, and we parted ways. What exactly do you have to discuss with him to the extent of seeing him behind my back. Kate said calmly.

Please it’s not what you think, and I hope you are not thinking I had something to do with his murder, nectar said moving towards Kate’s direction.

Nectar I trust you, I know you are capable of silly mistakes just to get Mandy out of my life but not murder. Kate said now holding his hands.

Thank you Kate for trusting me. He claimed he had some information on who took the pictures at the hotel, and the attack on your life.

We were going to work together as he promised to send me some evidence. Nectar finally said confused.
When was he to send you that? Kate! That was yesterday. Nectar replied.

Nectar I have a bad feeling about this, whoever killed Mandy did that because he knows something, you need to be careful. Kate said with fear.
Mom, where was Dad yesterday! Kate asked her Mom who came to visit upon hearing the news. He was home throughout my dear. Don’t tell me you are suspecting him. Catherine asked.

Since he has refused to treat anyone right, why won’t I suspect him? Kate said with hatred breeding in her voice.

Kate, your Dad is a lot of things but not a murderer, and I hope you would forgive him someday when he open up to you. She told her daughter plainly.

Mom you are talking like you are hiding something from me. Don’t let me find out you are protecting Dad again, I only forgave you for your betrayal the last time because I realized you were only a victim and has suffered enough. Kate warned.

I thought you said Jane is with you. Haven’t seen her since I came. Catherine asked Kate while looking around.

I know you just changed the topic but Granny went out, she should be on her way soon. And mom she is behaving strangely these days. Most at times out of her mind. Kate confided in her mom.

Really, I know when she feels lonely, she starts to be paranoid, Catherine confessed.

How bad is that paranoia mom because I need healthy children! They can’t inherit any strange illness. Catherine laughed at Kate’s naive comment.

How is that going, you feel fine right. Are you happy you would soon become a mother? Catherine asked.

Of course mom, and I’m married to a doctor so I am fine. Thank you mom for talking me into marrying nectar. Kate said and rested her head on her mom’s shoulders.

Don’t thank me yet, when you become a mother then you will understand the sacrifices you need to make for your children. But am glad you are giving the gentle man a chance. Catherine said and smiled.

He is so understanding, not perfect but I understand you haven’t thought me anything about marriage yet, so mom can you tell me how I can fall in love with my husband and give out myself without feeling I have betrayed my body. Kate asked her mom shyly.

Where is that coming from dear? Mom, I still haven’t been able to give myself out freely, and nectar seems to have a tough time handling that.

It worries me, but I am trying my best and it feels like I might lose him soon if I don’t do anything about it. Kate complained.

Kate this is between you and your husband, you should sit down and discuss it but I must say you just need to open up your mind, your heart and the rest will follow. And stop behaving like a baby already. Catherine advised.

Stacy pulled up at Kate’s favorite coffee bar, where she normally fetches her bosses’ morning coffee. She was startled by someone. Stacy looked up then Jane shoved her an eye.

Mom what are you doing here. You came to finish what you started. How did you even know I came to this coffee shop? Stacy asked Jane.

Look young girl, you better respect me. Had it not been me, you wouldn’t be here now.

So you better buckle up and lets finish this. I am closer to Kate now, so it’s easy to take her out. Jane cautioned Stacy.

Mom, I don't want to do this anymore, I don't feel like you are my mummy anymore. Mother's don't push their children to the wall. I want out, and am telling Kate everything tomorrow. Stacy told Jane angrily.

You had better not do that, I will skin you alive. I should have left you to die in that incubator but no I rescued you. Jane said forgetting Stacy had no idea she wasn't her real mom.

What did you say mom. Which incubator! Who am I Mummy Jane. Stacy said almost crying. Jane stood up with her bag, regretting what she just told the innocent girl.

You know where to find me, if you change your mind. And you better not try anything funny because Kate won't believe a lunatic like you.

To be continued

The writing might look awkward, well that's because someone asked for a snippet and I had to do a lil without my lappy, sorry it took an hour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Cbella, you won't kill me with mysteries in this story. Granny was the one trying to kill Kate? Then we haven't seen nothing yet.

Catherine not Kate's mom but step. Is there anything around Kate that is real apart frm Nectar?

Pls be sure to take good care of yourself dear.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
cbella:

As you talk,i will update in 5 minutes
Thanks so much u r amazing

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+) / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.