Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. (28426 Views)

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un / Photos Of Nuclear Attack Drill In Manhattan As North Korea Shows Military Power. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by frugal(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
gnykelly:

it is not easy to denuclear NK seoul is closer to the 38th parallel than pyongyang. US intelligency is finding it difficult to bring asolution to the fat boy. it is not that easy to attack NK
US cannot attack NK. Forget all that Trump talk about fire and fury grin. More sanctions, maybe. (Not even helping). China is still the best solution to ending this, but sadly, their interest won't let them do what's needed. An attack on North Korea is doom for everybody. Kim is also not foolish enough to attack first, US will not hesitate in this case. The whole situation is dicey at best.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Alexdon200089:

grin grin grin grin....America is not just a super power, both mono-super power, Do you know America have 800 foreign military base globally? And constitute 93% Nuclear War heads followed by Russia!!That's why North-Korea won't be a problem for them to strike, if the Mumu Kim strike first!!!....And the stupid boy won't let the world be at peace, if everyone keep testing their nuclear war heads, Continent like Africa would be a testing ground grin grin
Kim has never ever said he wud strike 1st. His recent rant about striking Guam was in response to Trump's threat to attack NK with 'fire and fury' like the world has never ever known if NK make further threat on the US. It was hours after that the NK threatened to strike Guam, obviously daring Trump to do his worst.
The truth is that both sides have been threatening each with attack. Meanwhile it is even Trump who has even boosted about the likelihood of the USA carrying out a preemptive strike, a threat which has greatly alarmed US Congress compelling them to issue a stern statement in that regard, that Trump under the current circumstances cannot carry out any form of attack without Congress debating on it.

2 Likes

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ikio:
Iran that could not even defeat iraq u.s defeated in days abi a year wants to attack u.s? lol, wat they can do is attack israel or send shia to do there work u.s won't attack shia becos it would escalate things in the middle east.n.k can hurt the u.s alot but it would also be destroyed....
USA and a coalition of other countries(NATO) swept tru Iraq.
Also, u re conveniently ignorant of the fact that Iran fought an Iraq that was solidly backed up by the USA.
U shud rather be saying that Iraq with all USA backing could not defeat Iran.
Note that the USA never fights a war alone.
Let me remind you that Vietnam conveniently defeated the USA in USA Vietnam war, which happens to be the only war they ve fought with a coalition.

1 Like

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by laliga01: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Fadiga24:

This is common sense, North Korea can barely feed itself talkless of possessing enough nuclear warhead to challenge the U. S.

You made a solid point there thou based on financial power.
It's not like am In support of NK but I just think they shouldn't be underated.
Cheers bro
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Alexdon200089: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Kim has never ever said he wud strike 1st. His recent rant about striking Guam was in response to Trump's threat to attack NK with 'fire and fury' like the world has never ever known if NK make further threat on the US. It was hours after that the NK threatened to strike Guam, obviously daring Trump to do his worst.
The truth is that both sides have been threatening each with attack. Meanwhile it is even Trump who has even boosted about the likelihood of the USA carrying out a preemptive strike, a threat which has greatly alarmed US Congress compelling them to issue a stern statement in that regard, that Trump under the current circumstances cannot carry out any form of attack without Congress debating on it.

Oboy this your name got me cracking o gringringringringringringringrin...Bro you forgot that NK first issue warning that they would retaliate base on the New sanction impose on them by UN security council and he still went ahead that he would strike US, after which he later said he would strike Guam maybe he has sourced out that his nuclear missile won't reach America Soil or so!!That was when trum said he would descend on them witl "Fire and Fury" and will they strike in a way nobody has ever see....Trump is not just a politician, he would just be opening his mouth anyhow, well I don't blame him sha, N.K needs to chill with their nuclear capability and test is becoming too much, what his the guy even feeling like to be testing nuclear weapon upandan!Does he think that if Russia and America start testing their zillions of nuclear war head that this world would still bee like this, if you leave some people to do as they like, they good ones will be corrupted by their actions, the N.K has been warned about their nuclear programme even from Bush regime, but Kim has carried out far more test than his grandfather combine with his father's own test
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Also, u re conveniently ignorant of the fact that Iran fought an Iraq that was solidly backed up by the USA.
Let me remind you that Vietnam conveniently defeated the USA in USA Vietnam war, which happens to be the only war they ve fought with a coalition.
Lolz whenever u hear the word U.S coalition it means its mainly the u.s the coalition also deploy forces and others but not as much as u.s does.like in afhanistan u.s deployed hundreds thousand which is much than the rest put together. That make them more dangerous becos u ar fighting more than two fronts...have u ever heard of u.s world's millitarization agenda? or u.s quick strike global systems? i am done talking
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Alexdon200089: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:

The funny part is that N.K would be the war theater, America would leave their country and come to scatter yours, at the end your country would be miserable feeding on humanitarian aid, and that's what America has been using to hold a lot of countries hostage... The guy should take a chill and think,America has been feeding this same N.K, spending a lot of money on humanitarian aid to them, yet the small boy won't want take it easy!!!America is a devil in their own kind of way, but they are really trying maintain peace in the world!!
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ikio:
Lolz whenever u hear the word U.S coalition it means its mainly the u.s the coalition also deploy forces and others but not as much as u.s does.like in afhanistan u.s deployed hundreds thousand which is much than the rest put together. That make them more dangerous becos u ar fighting more than two fronts...have u ever heard of u.s world's millitarization agenda? or u.s quick strike global systems? i am done talking
I understand
u shud be done talking. A coalition is a coalition.
If they re as good as they claim they shud stop lobbying for coalition front.
Tank good God UK politician have started warning the UK government to stay clear of Trump's madness in the Korean peninsula.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Alexdon200089:

The funny part is that N.K would be the war theater, America would leave their country and come to scatter yours, at the end your country would be miserable feeding on humanitarian aid, and that's what America has been using to hold a lot of countries hostage... The guy should take a chill and think,America has been feeding this same N.K, spending a lot of money on humanitarian aid to them, yet the small boy won't want take it easy!!!America is a devil in their own kind of way, but they are really trying maintain peace in the world!!
Maintain piss?
OK I get u.

like they did in Iraq, Libya, and now Syria.

I fail to understand what u pple mean US maintained peace.

2 Likes

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Alexdon200089: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Maintain piss?
OK I get u.

like they did in Iraq, Libya, and now Syria.

I fail to understand what u pple mean US maintained peace.
Like I said, they are devil in their own kinda of way, buy that doesn't mean they won't try to dry you up after helping out!!!!Iraq,libya and syria....apart from syria which started war before America start helping in their own kinda of way(devilish way)....Every other country was for their own benefit and control, is crystal clear that America invaded Libya and Iraq for their own selfish benefit which is oil not the nonsense stories of WMD and so...
Even at that they still burn a lot of money to maintain peace even after creating some radical group cause of their selfish gain grin grin
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
I understand
u shud be done talking. A coalition is a coalition.
If they re as good as they claim they shud stop lobbying for coalition front.
Tank good God UK politician have started warning the UK government to stay clear of Trump's madness in the Korean peninsula.
If d u.s wants there help they hav no choice but said it would do it allow or is it not or is it not u.s putting itself at risk and always supporting them in there tension with russia?
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
skies:
No country is small when it cones to nuclear weapons. North Korea should be armed to the teeth if she doesn't want to end up like libya or Iraq, or Syria thank God for Russia. You need to have nukes and be rwsdy to use them for USA to leave you alone

Yes you are right but how are those countries faring nowadays?
And talking about nukes, America does not even need to match boots on North korean soil. It is all about incapcitating all their major military facilities by pentagon or CIA program which will have its code name and well funded budget.

Oh come we all know what US is capable of doing.

About China. Yes I see china playing a fence game here because US is now one of its valued trading partner if not most valued. China need to weigh her option very well and that is why they are neither here nor there on this issue.
I know Russia will turn the table to a proxy war but I can boldly tell you that the story will be told only by few who will survive after north korea must have become a radioactive island.
I repeat North korea will be turned to grave yard and there is nothing Russia or China could do to stop it.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by rhektor(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2017
ayodele234:
Noise and empty threats. North Korea suffered many millions of deaths during the Korean war and still won...They are no puSSies like Americans are regarding causalities

Really? U guess you too have faith in that fat boi. You will be sorry for him in the end
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by rhektor(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2017
NOETHNICITY:

Kim threatened to attack Guam before the fire and fury statement
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2017
rhektor:

Kim threatened to attack Guam before the fire and fury statement
u pple shud learn to follow international trend of invents properly rather than forming opinions based on sentiment.

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by JOMAX: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2017
GMBuhari:
Hmmmm there's 80% chance this war will happen

GMB nothing dey happen. if they flex thier muscle America will wipe them clean from the planet. We cannot afford a nonsencical 3rd World War.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by firefox4th(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
By what God revealed to me since 1998, America has lost her UNO NUMERO in the world since then to Asia. Happenings since the advent of this milleniom have ceasellesslly been pointing to this truth. America knows it wont win . Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by rhektor(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
u pple shud learn to follow international trend of invents properly rather than forming opinions based on sentiment.

Thanks for that, I thought it was Kim that threatened first. However Kim is angry about the sanction that the USA has made other countries place on North Korea
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Korrection(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
saw it on cnn...they were actually praying in churches and groups....i feel for them....
macolino:
Is there anything God cannot do?
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2017
rhektor:

Thanks for that, I thought it was Kim that threatened first. However Kim is angry about the sanction that the USA has made other countries place on North Korea
of course

1 Like

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by drakeli: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
rhektor:

The same Kim has made a U turn on his threat today after US military chief threatened him back that if he tried it, it means "game on" for the US. Kim understands that will mean the end of his regime.

1 Like

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
The more you see the less you see. You have to underatand the ways of communists before making such statements. China is the only reason why Kim is holding on for now, China is doing all the back door diplomacy to save face for america. North Korea is more than capable of defeating the united states. The US. military is a paper tiger. You watch too much TV boy.
drakeli:
The same Kim has made a U turn on his threat today after US military chief threatened him back that if he tried it, it means "game on" for the US. Kim understands that will mean the end of his regime.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by MONITZ: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2017
ayodele234:
Nice to hear you recite what brainwashing western media tells you. It is obvious you dont know things for yourself but what you see on tv. The united states dropped more bombs on Vietnam than all the bombs dropped by all countries during the 2nd world war, and they still lost to a group of Vietcongs rice farmers. If you know anybody in the military ask them if air supremacy win wars. Unless the US. choose to remain in sky forever then they can sell the illusion of them winning. The minute they put boots on the ground north korea will easily defeat them, with thousands of their troops slaugtered like chicken. The last korean war over 30,000 ameeican soldiers were killed i expect over 300,000 slaughtered this time.Then you will know their so called hi-tech weapons are just expensive toys.The americans know this fact and it is not for you to understand, just keep watching the poo of cnn and bbc

Haha, funny u Ayodele! ,funny enuf Wat u wrote was the truth bt u ve a lot of kids who re brainwashed by MSM running amok on this forum thinking America is one indomitable nation because of wat they see in their Hollywood movies where they live and carry out their fantasies abt warfare..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by MONITZ: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Another typical Nigerian Dullard .I regret quoting you because you are an idiot who knows nothing as usual..I see your type everyday mumu

Guy there is no need for insults na ,everybody must not see things the way u do, nd besides everybody has his own perception about anything, which to me is good becos if everybody was to see things one way, life would be monotonous nd learning from mistakes won't be possible, wen u insult u derail a thread nd come off as a man of a little mind.
Re: Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. by tck2000(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
girlhaley:
North Korea self too like war... They use am do them ni
true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Explosion At Chemical Site In Germany Shakes Leverkusen (Pictures, Video) / UK Government Lobbying Hard To Cut Russia Off From SWIFT / George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.