Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari (33228 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Kingspin(m): 2:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Nigeria remain a useless place.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by totorimi: 3:15am On Aug 13, 2017
.....and they all flew to London with tax payers money just to give him 'Get Well Soon' card.
It is well O.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Jabioro: 3:51am On Aug 13, 2017
YhubieIsidore:
Send my greetings to ur doctors ohh ..

After 1195days on NL... I finally made it to this point FTC..... I'm blushing seff.. I want to dedicate it to buhari, his sickness brought me here. And I pray he goes into comma so I can come back here

my brain has been paining me, so pls don't even quote me
Your FTC deserve celebration.. If don't consider it cheap and quack meet me at mama Ruka bar, the woman at tail end of your street this evening, for the little I can afford....
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Jabioro: 3:52am On Aug 13, 2017
totorimi:
.....and they all flew to London with tax payers money just to give him 'Get Well Soon' card.
It is well O.
Yes now, na you and I sponsored that voyage indirectly.. did you know that?
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by niggadee(m): 4:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Ffk and fayose are not happy ooo
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by seunfape(m): 4:21am On Aug 13, 2017
So no doctor in Nigeria .Africa bad oooo
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by niggadee(m): 4:22am On Aug 13, 2017
seunfape:
So no doctor in Nigeria .Africa bad oooo
African is far behind
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by nengibo: 5:25am On Aug 13, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

my problem is that the Dream u guys are chasing is a good dream to u guys and a nightmare to us.
If 10 igbos live in a compound and 2 ibibios live there do u know what that will happen ?

The Ibibio person will soon lose his identity and be acting and behaving like the Igbos around him. He will shade his culture, Identity, and everything .

Igbos are like 20 million and Ibibio are like 3milliion.. How do u say that we live together that there would be justice ?
When we wont have any voice ? We wont have any identity, our space land and territory will never be respected ?

Go to Ibom plaza, the Igbos have pursued the Akwa ibom people away and bought the whole place... You guys do drug biznes mostly and then call others lazy becos we want to work the slow and steady way... So you come and buy up everywhere with the drug money and call us Lazy after displacing us.

PERSONALLY I AM BETTER THAN 90% of Nigerians because i can think for myself, and i think into the future... But i know my people are not ready, they are not ready to compete in biznes with igbos, They are not as proud of their culture as i am, so they are not ready to be Ibibio in the midst of 5igbos, so they will cower and try to be like igbos... Most of my people dont know biznes, so in the first 2yrs of Being boxed with u guys, most of us will be begging Igbos for food.

WHEN I FIGHT HARD, AND DIRTY AGAINST BEING INCLUDED IN BIAFRA, ITS NOT FOR ME....WITH WHAT I KNOW, IF I JOIN BIAFRA NOW I WILL RISE IN RANK AND BE EARMARKED TO RECRUIT MY PEOPLE)... I cant betray posterity, who will cry when they are made into slaves after selling off all their lands, culture and identity ...they will never have the numbers to fight to be FREE... SO I FIGHT THAT FIGHT THEY WILL HAVE FOUGHT IN FUTURE, TODAY, KNOWING THAT I HAVE THE NIGER DELTA, Yoruba, AND HAUSA TO EDGE ME ON.

ILOVE AKWA IBOM WITH MY ALL.
It will take less than 5 months for them to assimilate you in their bia fraud, look at how dey have change Port hharcourt name, let them not worry because no Niger deltan will join dem, it will be a repeat of 1970

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Yakson09: 5:52am On Aug 13, 2017
praise be to GOD.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by wumade: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by otokx(m): 6:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Observing
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Moblord(m): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2017
Come back to your country jare! why didn't you train doctors in your country
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by tegafej(m): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2017
It's funny how a government's achievement is a president taking pics for the media¡ What did you Zombies vote him for again ¿ Please remind me

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Ogunleti01: 7:00am On Aug 13, 2017
paBuhari:
In sane climes, Buhari would have been impeached long ago for abdicating responsibilities. But because this jungle is a zoo, mediocrity is the order of the day.
Wait and see how mumu members of the zoo's govt will tag Buhari's illness and recovery the biggest achievement of Buhari's govt. grin Since they have nothing to show for in terms of achievement, Buhari will soon be celebrated by zombies for spending 6 months taking pictures and cracking JOKES in London ~ with TAX PAYERS money.. grin grin grin
What a zoo!
why are so hopeless and ill-informed like this. So surprise you could open that your smelly mouth to say HE ABDICATED HIS RESPONSIBILITY... Dis you Nnamdi Kanu has brainwash you tiny flat skull.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by NemzySeries(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2017
na wa ooooo..... so ordinary medical doctor dat we didn't vote for is nw d president of our president

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by iluvpomo(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2017
What about the capable doctors in Nanjerriya??
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by iluvpomo(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2017
Which country in this world has a president that is half dead and still stubbornly holding on to power??
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by degamemaster(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Can somebody pls tell that stupid, corrupt, incompetent, terrorist presidiot buhari to remain a vegetable there in london than coming home to disorganize the little progress "mere commisioner" osinbajo have made? BUHARI WE DON'T WANT YOUR MISERABLE LIFE IN NIGERIA AGAIN EXCEPT YOU'RE DEAD COS THATS WHAT AWAITS YOU SOON.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Laredojohn(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2017
we are now best addressed as citizens via pictures.... did they campaign via pictures, now they believe pictures are the best form of communication.....it is well... Hope they all remembered what they said during Yaradua's trying moments.... wish him quick recovery still...
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2017
darlenese:
Resume
Resign or d...

D
Devolve power to the states
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2017
iluvpomo:
Which country in this world has a president that is half dead and still stubbornly holding on to power??

Zimbabwe grin grin

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by MOSICATED5(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2017
ODe how can the Doctor ask u to go when only u can fund the sooth running of his hospital for years. He will keep u there til he milk our money dry
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by titopius(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2017
Can ypu hear yourself....you are staying in London at the detriment of millions of Nigeria continue issorite
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by generalbush(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2017
Leboska:
Can somebody tell this pres_idiot to resign
worry no more the lies have been bursted

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by generalbush(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2017
Laredojohn:
we are now best addressed as citizens via pictures.... did they campaign via pictures, now they believe pictures are the best form of communication.....it is well... Hope they all remembered what they said during Yaradua's trying moments.... wish him quick recovery still...
2016 picture

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

my problem is that the Dream u guys are chasing is a good dream to u guys and a nightmare to us.
If 10 igbos live in a compound and 2 ibibios live there do u know what that will happen ?

The Ibibio person will soon lose his identity and be acting and behaving like the Igbos around him. He will shade his culture, Identity, and everything .

Igbos are like 20 million and Ibibio are like 3milliion.. How do u say that we live together that there would be justice ?
When we wont have any voice ? We wont have any identity, our space land and territory will never be respected ?

Go to Ibom plaza, the Igbos have pursued the Akwa ibom people away and bought the whole place... You guys do drug biznes mostly and then call others lazy becos we want to work the slow and steady way... So you come and buy up everywhere with the drug money and call us Lazy after displacing us.

PERSONALLY I AM BETTER THAN 90% of Nigerians because i can think for myself, and i think into the future... But i know my people are not ready, they are not ready to compete in biznes with igbos, They are not as proud of their culture as i am, so they are not ready to be Ibibio in the midst of 5igbos, so they will cower and try to be like igbos... Most of my people dont know biznes, so in the first 2yrs of Being boxed with u guys, most of us will be begging Igbos for food.

WHEN I FIGHT HARD, AND DIRTY AGAINST BEING INCLUDED IN BIAFRA, ITS NOT FOR ME....WITH WHAT I KNOW, IF I JOIN BIAFRA NOW I WILL RISE IN RANK AND BE EARMARKED TO RECRUIT MY PEOPLE)... I cant betray posterity, who will cry when they are made into slaves after selling off all their lands, culture and identity ...they will never have the numbers to fight to be FREE... SO I FIGHT THAT FIGHT THEY WILL HAVE FOUGHT IN FUTURE, TODAY, KNOWING THAT I HAVE THE NIGER DELTA, Yoruba, AND HAUSA TO EDGE ME ON.

We love you too!
I love Idara, the way she says 'kú nam' grin grin.
.. and still be all loving.
I love Ukpono, the way she slants her neck to ask 'abodie'....
I love them for the Ibibio and Anang in them, why would I want to change this undecided
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by emperorzz(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2017
This Madam Dabiri's body language though....politicians and their 'acting'.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided I wud hv luved 2 see hm say al dis tins in a video
tell us you don't have data to watch or download video.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

post of the year.

3 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by iluvpomo(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2017
mykl01:
Zimbabwe grin grin
Ha ha, at least he lives in Zimbabwe.
Unlike ours that's perpetually "abroad for treatment"
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Awaja(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Now he's mocking Nigerians as a whole ,with pictures, OK ,its now cool for our number one Citizen to be ordered around by UK doctors,who knows what next the doctors will say to him, I've never seen these kind of a regime before,we now have a ruler instead of a leader#now no bring back our girls, insurgency is tolerated#I want to ask why regional sentiment beclouds our true countrymen spirit, the unwavering Nigerian spirit.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by djbussy(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2017
But politician can use private jet to bring beautiful girls from there to sleep with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' / Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.