Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? (1049 Views)

What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? / Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? / This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by barapistis(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
i feel this is the most important for all ipods or biafrans to understand

it is men that build nations hence the reason why every action must be born out of rational thoughts

i like people who fight for something bigger than them but i have been watching vids lately and

seen so many biafran thread without a purpose for which the biafran nation will stand for

whats the ultimate aim of biafra..is it just to get some land separated from the present day nigeria
or it something more than that

i love these fight but this fight can only be won when there is clear vision of what the nation shall be

i mean, why choose to die if you dont know what you Dieing for

This is what leadership is all about

I personally want to know point B since Point A is were we are Now
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by Chef2000: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
[s]
barapistis:
it is men that build nations hence the reason why every action must be born out of rational thoughts
i like people who fight for something bigger than them but i have been watching vids lately and
seen so many biafran thread without a purpose for which the biafran nation will stand for
whats the ultimate aim of biafra..is it just to get some land separated from the present day nigeria
i love these fight but this fight can only be won when there is clear vision of what the nation shall be
[/s]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by Chef2000: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
A

1 Like

Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by barapistis(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chef2000:
A

you are too poor mentally to understand

i didnt write against biafra

i was rather saying kanu should give the people a deeper sense of conviction to achieve the goal

This is the number one reason i dont argue with some igbos..some like you cannot think beyond there present state

some like you dont think
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by mpianya39(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ofanja!!!

9 Likes

Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by Flashh: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
They don't even know.

3 Likes

Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
barapistis:

With everything else going on in Nigeria i thought you guys would have left Kanu and Biafra alone and find other things to discuss by now.

Go and talk about Arewa youths, leave Biafra alone.

3 Likes

Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by Chef2000: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
[s]
barapistis:

you are too poor mentally to understand
i didnt write against biafra
i was rather saying kanu should give the people a deeper sense of conviction to achieve the goal
This is the number one reason i dont argue with some igbos..some like you cannot think beyond there present state
some like you dont think
[/s]
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by StOla: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
He will lead them to the 1st Nazi nation in Africa.

He will descend on Igbos and begin to weed the society of those against him and his Nazi mob. There will be no opposition in Biafra, as all must align with the thought of the supreme leader.

You think he chose the word "supreme" just for fun?

Even many who support him now will feel his rod behind their backs soon. Anyone who utters a negative word about him will be severely dealt with by his army of zombified militia men.

Many will have their Igbo identity questioned. The government will enforce a caste system of unequal humans. Many will be asked to commit damnable atrocities even against their own family, to prove their loyalty to the supreme leader.

2 Likes

Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by TechRev: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Someone that can not say where Nigeria has lead him to in 100yrs journey is asking such question.

What is wrong with this people??

3 Likes

Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by barapistis(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

With everything else going on in Nigeria i thought you guys would have left Kanu and Biafra alone and find other things to discuss by now.

Go and talk about Arewa youths, leave Biafra alone.

we do not cast pearls before fools..no need taking about a people already conquered..its igbos fighting for freedoom hence the reason for this thread
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by barapistis(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
TechRev:
Someone that can not say where Nigeria has lead him to in 100yrs journey is asking such question.

What is wrong with this people??

your question is much like the question of the greater fool

the question is were are you heading to
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by tribalistseun: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
barapistis:

You can only ask this kind of questions to set of illiterate and lazy people like arewas definitely not the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by barapistis(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
tribalistseun:

You can only ask this kind of questions to set of illiterate and lazy people like arewas definitely not the Igbos.

provide a thought
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by SHAKABOOM: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
StOla:
He will lead them to the 1st Nazi nation in Africa.

He will descend on Igbos and begin to weed the society of those against him and his Nazi mob. There will be no opposition in Biafra, as all must align with the thought of the supreme leader.

You think he chose the word "supreme" just for fun?

Even many who support him now will feel his rod behind their backs soon. Anyone who utters a negative word about him will be severely dealt with by his army of zombified militia men.

Many will have their Igbo identity questioned. The government will enforce a caste system of unequal humans. Many will be asked to commit damnable atrocities even against their own family, to prove their loyalty to the supreme leader.
Hahahaha! Funny you..One man can never ever never ever ever dictate to ibos ad you know that..Have you ever taught of the saying ibo no get king?If kanu ever fuccks up the ibos I know will threat his fucck up.

1 Like

Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by StOla: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahahaha! Funny you..One man can never ever never ever ever dictate to ibos ad you know that..Have you ever taught of the saying ibo no get king?If kanu ever fuccks up the ibos I know will threat his fucck up.

Let us hope so.
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by StOla: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Let us hope so.

You that will want to resist and not bow to the dictator would be thoroughly dealt with by his mob of loyal supporters.

It seems you don't know some already consider him a prophet and their religious leader?
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by barapistis(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

you are right,taking it from the perspective of the igbo culture

would you aagree with me if i say the best for biafra will be a Monarchy system of government

biafra will need some sort of high powered leadership from a king who truelly understand it people

igbos are stubborn
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by attackgat: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
barapistis:

Im sure you understand what Zik, Awolowo, Dr Okpara and other nationalists fought for?

They fought for the independence of Nigerians from Britain

What Kanu and IPOB is doing is the same. They are fighting for the independence of Biafrans from Nigeria.

When Biafra comes, it maybe that Ijaw that may one day agitate for independence from Biafra

The important thing to note is that it is all about independence
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by SHAKABOOM: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
StOla:

Let us hope so.

You that will want to resist and not bow to the dictator would be thoroughly dealt with by his mob of loyal supporters.

It seems you don't know some already consider him a prophet and their religious leader?
Hahaha! The way ibos run dere market is an exact replica of the way they will rule demselves.If yu are a chairman in a particular market and yur tenure expires ad yu refuse to step down ad rule by force, yu will surely be disgraced from that office,ad again if yu rule with an iron fist yu will also be embarrassed from that office as well..A dictator can never rule ibos
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by barapistis(m): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
attackgat:

Im sure you understand what Zik, Awolowo, Dr Okpara and other nationalists fought for?

They fought for the independence of Nigerians from Britain

What Kanu and IPOB is doing is the same. They are fighting for the independence of Biafrans from Nigeria.

When Biafra comes, it maybe that Ijaw that may one day agitate for independence from Biafra

The important thing to note is that it is all about independence

great point bro
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by Yyeske(m): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is so Confused right now as he has no lie nor propaganda to give his IPOB pigs for now
Re: After Biafra,were Is Kanu Leading Igbos To? by Riot5000: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
LOL
You get Point A first, and Point B will come Naturally as the derivative of your motive for fighting for point A in the first place.
Every Ethnic group in Nigeria wished they had their own Nnamdi Kanu.
Generations raised in total darkness, in thuggish environment by Illiterates with Guns, and Nigerians have grown up to be COWARDS who want to live intimidated Slaves.
Only the brave knows what life is all about, and that's why he fights for the life he wants or die.
The reason why some of you have problems understanding Biafrans happen to be.
1)You are NOT Biafran and have not lived their lives.
2) Typical Biafran has NOTHING in common with an average Nigerian except SKIN COLOR and Continent of birth.
3) The reason why Biafrans are hated by everyone is the same reason you are different from him, but MISUNDERSTAND him, ENVY HIM, and DERIDE HIM, symptoms that precipitate HATRED.
THE ENTIRE NIGERIA HATES IGBO. WHY ARE YOU STILL FIGHTING AND CONCERNED THAT THE IGBO LIVE WITH YOU IN THE HAUSA/Fulani ZOO CALLED NIGERIA?

(1) (Reply)

Oil Earnings Under Jonathan Vs Earnings Under Buhari / We Have Failed Nigeria – Senator Dino Melaye / Governor Rochas Okorocha Gives Out Free Shops To Eke-ukwu Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.