Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season (41788 Views)

Some Funny Meme Pictures Premier League Fans Are Using To Mock Chelsea / Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Eronsammy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Teacher:What is the full meaning of BBC

Student:Burnley Beat Chelsea

Teacher: Correct answer grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by tribalistseun: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
StephDamielola:
It's the rule of the game so let us be ok... At least we are better than Arsenal FC
you wish

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Simeonarome: 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=bizza45 post=59416222]Hahahaha!!!! Imagine that yeye club cast my ticket... No to just call Evans to kidnap their manager... Tottenham go use dem do shege next match [/quote
Total crap.. It seems you didn't watch the match
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by ayandarenoni(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
worlexy:
José Mourinho won EPL, he was sacked the next season.
Claudio Ranieri won EPL, he was sacked the next season.
Antonio Conte won EPL, ...
egba mi, what is this one saying?
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by hAlexandro(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin grin
VickyRotex:
Abeg they should go and sleep. We lose some, we gain More.

Always KTBFFH!!!! No matter what! kiss kiss kiss

But e pain me small cry cry cry
champions don't quit we gonna bounce back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by hAlexandro(m): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
StephDamielola:
It's the rule of the game so let us be ok... At least we are better than Arsenal FC
you got it girle way better than Arsenal kiddies Academy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Simeonarome: 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
I laugh at those mocking the blues because if you watched the game you'll see that even with the two red cards we still played very well.
From today's performance an sure that a full strength Chelsea can demolish any team

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by mywells: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2017
champions league still approaching,
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by mywells: 12:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Chelsea fans has heard a lot offshit,Tottenham will win another salt in the injury,
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Dindondin(m): 12:45am On Aug 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
seems u didn't know dat Arsenal now has 3points over Chelsea
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by emmanuelex1(m): 12:45am On Aug 13, 2017
I think Chelsea did well becos they showed some character (with two man down) many teams lack towards the end, I wont be surprise if they win the league again. They also started bad last season.
ebubefavou:
Today, last season Premier League winner, Chelsea FC had a poor start as they suffered a 3-2 defeat from Burnley in their first game of the 25th Premier League season,  after two players from the London side got red cards. 

Social media users who wouldn't let this slide, trolled the football club with savage tweets. Here are some; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/social-media-users-mock-chelsea-fc-loosing-first-game-season/

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by demefa(m): 1:35am On Aug 13, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
point of correction it's 2017/2018
And for u question they will be relegated
RIP English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by jojothaiv(m): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2017
Most football fans expect their team to win every possible match, well they are not robot, we should learn to deal with that fact..

Side Note; I'm not even a Chelsea fan.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by demefa(m): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2017
esthadewunmi:
I don't expect Bunley of all team to deal with Chelsea just a beginning of glorious season cheesy hoping to see man u to win or been defeat. tongue tongue
RIP English
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by demefa(m): 1:39am On Aug 13, 2017
victoriousman15:
It's not up to that dude. Football is just entertainment and it shouldn't get to d level of cursing a fellow human being like you. Whether a team win or lose, their bank alert must surely be gbagam every week while most poor jobless fans will be hating eachother coz of those rich players.
Finally, try to show some little respect to women coz if u insult a woman coz of worthless stuffs, it shows you are not a man enough coz a woman gave birth to u. Value them no matter the situation. Peace out.
RIP English

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by harrick(m): 3:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Βυrnley beat Liverpool 2-0 no bodi talk,crystal palace beat arsenal 3-0,no body talk....all I wanna say is that in the EPL, anything can happen haterz will continue to beef Chelsea and we will continue to prove y'all wrong

Win or loose #mybloodisblue!

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by villavic(m): 3:36am On Aug 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
make i hear
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by villavic(m): 3:38am On Aug 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
make i hear
harrick:
Βυrnley beat Liverpool 2-0 no bodi talk,crystal palace beat arsenal 3-0,no body talk....all I wanna say is that in the EPL, anything can happen haterz will continue to beef Chelsea and we will continue to prove y'all wrong

Win or loose #mybloodisblue!

the same crystal palace beats the top 4, so no big deal

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by TRAILBLAIZER: 3:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Wen Liverpool fought and pllayed a very fantastic game of football to show their readiness dis season buh unfortunately it waz a draw Chelsea fans came barking on our thread i thought dey would give burnley 10 nil buh wen i saw d results i was lyk

5 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by TRAILBLAIZER: 3:43am On Aug 13, 2017
demefa:
RIP English
your test reults r out
Disease: CHELSEA FUSTRATION SYNDROME
cure:..............................

5 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 4:07am On Aug 13, 2017
hAlexandro:
grin grin champions don't quit we gonna bounce back

That's the Spirit! cool
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by NickD(m): 4:32am On Aug 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
Better how? We whooped ur ass and got two titles in the process..won our first match of the season.. so how are u better Dami? lol
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Hurklan(m): 4:37am On Aug 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
e wa mu pata yin te gbagbe si ile wa o grin grin
but, why nau.. LWKM oo..
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by olu1759(m): 4:41am On Aug 13, 2017
London is RED,up gunners.#COYG
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 13, 2017
Eronsammy:
Teacher:What is the full meaning of BBC

Student:Burnley Beat Chelsea

Teacher: Correct answer grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Big black c.ck
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by fergie001: 5:08am On Aug 13, 2017
VickyRotex:
Abeg they should go and sleep. We lose some, we gain More.

Always KTBFFH!!!! No matter what! kiss kiss kiss

But e pain me small cry cry cry
grin grin grin angry grin shocked
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by VickyRotex(f): 5:41am On Aug 13, 2017
fergie001:

grin grin grin angry grin shocked

Iz a sad sturv cry cry cry
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Smartademu(m): 6:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Initial gragra, no be who first call police de always win case. Na so arsenal de take start, small time dem go de struggle to qualify for champions league. BLUES FOR LIFE!
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by psalmistkakah(m): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2017
Am very sure dat most of d people typing rubbish here didn't watch d game.. Despite two red cards chelsea dominated the game.. Infact chelsea play well even if they shod lose against tottenham is not a yard stick to write dem off..
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by bravejoel(m): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2017
PUSH1:
I think chelsea is winning the league

you better wake up from your dreams..
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by holluphemydavid(m): 6:48am On Aug 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
I tink u dnt knw wot u are saying beta indeed
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by BOMA2912(m): 6:51am On Aug 13, 2017
TEACHER: *WHAT IS THE FULL MEANING OF BBC?* STUDENT: *BURNLEY BEAT CHELSEA * TEACHER : *CORRECT ANSWER!!*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Has Retired From International Football - Osasu Obayuwana / Ahmed Musa's Move To Saudi Arabia Confirmed / Diego Maradona Hospitalized After Finger Salute In Argentina's Win Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.