Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe (3876 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Factfinder1(m): 6:16am On Aug 13, 2017
prominent member of the All Progressives Congress, Joe Igbokwe has described the leader of the Independent People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu as a kid.

In an interview with Punch news, Igbokwe said Kanu was not a leader, and he also gave reasons why there should be nothing like Biafra.

He said, “The late Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu has done his bit, Ralph Nwazurike has done his bit and he is still fighting. Nnamdi Kanu has also joined but his method of agitation is potentially dangerous and frightening.

“Nnamdi Kanu became popular by abusing other Nigerians – calling Nigeria a zoo, and preaching hate and ethnic bigotry. Hate speech can lead to exchange of hot words, and the next (thing that can happen) is war.

“Once there is a full-scale war, thousands or millions will die. After the loss of the 2015 (presidential) election, which Igbo never thought Jonathan would lose, hell was let loose. The colossal and tragic loss led some Igbo leaders to believe in anybody that will throw as many stones as possible at the All Progressives Congress and President Muhammadu Buhari. I can understand this.

“They did not play better politics as they put all their eggs in one basket. Kanu became what they needed to fight back.

“Now you must hear this: Kanu is not an Igbo leader and can never be one. He is a kid. The Holy Book says: ‘Woe betides a nation whose leader is a child.’ We have competent, trusted and tested leaders in Igbo land.

“We have millions who do not believe in the so-called Biafra and when the chips are down, you will hear them loud and clear. Leading a sophisticated and hard-working tribe like the Igbo is not an all-comers affair. It is for the serious-minded; the cerebral; the educated; the cultured; and experienced.

“We have yet to know Nnamdi Kanu’s pedigree, temperament, antecedents, and education. You cannot put a crown on a clown and expect a king. If a blind man leads a blind man, both of them will fall into a pit. Kanu – with all due respect – cannot lead the Igbo. This I know, all things considered. What we need now is war of sense and not war of bullets.

Responding to his view on the agitation for Biafra, Igbokwe said he did not support the idea.

“Support for a state of Biafra? No, sir, and I say this with all emphasis in my command and with all the energy at my disposal. I have my reasons. One, South-East is too small for Igbo enterprise.

“Two, diversity should be a big plus in Nigeria and not a minus. We are better united with justice, equity and fair play.

“Three, Igbo have invested heavily in the ‘project Nigeria’ so much so that throwing away their monumental investments for the sake of a small Biafra is tantamount to committing political, economic and social suicide.

“Four, all Nigerians have paid the price of the unity of this country with millions of souls (lost) between 1966 and 1970.

Source:
http://ogashub.com.ng/nnamdi-kanu-kid-not-igbo-leader-joe-igbokwe/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by kasheemawo(m): 6:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Pigs and. Idiots are coming after you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Ugoeze2016: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Igbokwe and Kanu again? Beginning to wonder who the real kid is.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by dunkem21(m): 6:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Oga, go and sit down cheesy .. So you were begging to debate with a kid and he snubbed you grin

Joe Igbokwe became popular by insulting his clans/kinsmen and the Igbos generally..

When last did Joe attend age grade/community development meeting in his home town? undecided

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by stephleena(f): 6:23am On Aug 13, 2017
if KANU is, a kid then Joe Esau igbokwe is an infant, a stupid one at that....KANU,a kid opened the eyes of so many people,even if he doesn't get Biafra,he has written his name on the sands of time,things can never be the same,he has shaken up the polity, given the rhinos and monkeys sleepless nights... by the way,Josiah was a kid,wen he became the king of Israel.. xo adejoe Esau igbokwe, should just shut the Bleep up and face his amala..

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by EmeeNaka: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2017
Nnamdi KANU is an IPOB leader not Igbo leader.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2017
Joe Afonjakwe needs refill on his medication. We will eliminate this mole one day soon.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by PatriotTemidayo: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2017
I wonder what life would be for the Igbokwes once APC goes out of relevance.

Just thinking �

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by GLOBALINF: 6:31am On Aug 13, 2017
Hmm!
He that have ear let him hear
War is not the next thing in our agenda!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:33am On Aug 13, 2017
I love this portrait of Director. Look at him, very youthful, angelic and princely. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by mployer(m): 6:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Igbokwe is fooling himself. Some afonjas are even ashamed of him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Progressive01(m): 6:47am On Aug 13, 2017
“Once there is a full-scale war, thousands or millions will die. After the loss of the 2015 (presidential) election, which Igbo never thought Jonathan would lose, hell was let loose. The colossal and tragic loss led some Igbo leaders to believe in anybody that will throw as many stones as possible at the All Progressives Congress and President Muhammadu Buhari. I can understand this.
This is what they certainly cannot deny. This whole nonsense was fuelled by Jonathan's defeat because 99% of those who call themselves ipob yoots were the same people who called themselves transformation ambassadors of Nigeria, a campaign organisation of jonathan/PDP.

Very interested in seeing how it all ends, but these guys better do all they can to get their damn country this time, otherwise, the political backlash of this ill thought out adventure going forward would be really huge.

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2017

Igbokwe, one day Biafra will be achieved and you will be so ashamed..

Because of crumbs you run mouth like a mad man in fact you're a mad man.

You will never in your miserable life be like Nnamdi KANU, not in this life.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by truefact: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2017
The efulefu yorubakwe should know that igbo ekwegi....

Also yorubakwe has diabolically forgot that France, Canada and the likes have kids as their president and leader, so Biafra cannot be exception as in regards to KANU...

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by hatchy(f): 6:49am On Aug 13, 2017
They have already put a crown on a CLOWN.
He is now a king wearing chieftaincy regalia and carrying himself with all pompous wherever he goes.

"The blind is leading the blind" and the result will be disaster of unimaginable level when it finally begins.
Its so unfortunate that Buhari made a hero out of this nonentity and Scammer by arresting and detaining him.I don't know what use is the secret service, they should have done the elimination option two years back before this kid became a threat to National unity.

Igbos will loose in all ramifications and would never recover from that loss for century to come should this country be balkanized.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Prevhoo: 6:58am On Aug 13, 2017
Small kid at that

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by skedman(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Most of the youth glamouring for birafia are not present in the east right now including those on nairaland. If eventually the war starts those in lagos,kaduna and others will surely be the first victim.please my follow birafians let us preach and pray against any war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by headhunter1: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2017
Progressive01:
This is what they certainly cannot deny. This whole nonsense was fuelled by Jonathan's defeat because 99% of those who call themselves ipob yoots were the same people who called themselves transformation ambassadors of Nigeria, a campaign organisation of jonathan/PDP.

Very interested in seeing how it all ends, but these guys better do all they can to get their damn country this time, otherwise, the political backlash of this ill thought out adventure going forward would be really huge.

Hehehehehehe omenka
i catch you cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by headhunter1: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:

[/s]
shatap there and get out
you're talking Nonsense

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by wale0911: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2017
If Kanu is seen as a true patriot I can't fault his raising profile, however, I ask my Igbo friends why is it now that this call is strong? Jonathan, a President from SS was in Aso Rock for more than 4yrs, no such agitation came up. If there could be a perfect time, I think it was during Jonathan. He could not even push further the recommendations from the CONFAB he convened under his watch. Now, every one is calling for restructuring and Kanu is not stopping his agitation. Can there be more to this?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by ofai: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2017
I have no respect for Joe igbokwe. He is a true and committed efulefu. He attacks igbos at the slightest opportunity.

When alaigbo decided to vote gej instead of his good buhari, he attacked and ridiculed the igbos.

When fashola disgracefuly sent some igbo back to Onitsha, he justified it and still blamed the innocent igbos.

Kanu has emerged, and Joe still blames kanu for NIGERIAs woes.

Nigeria is in recession, igbo are to blamed for it because we controlled gej economic policies so says Joe igbokwe

He didn't blame the man who said yhings About monkeys and baboons, neither did he blame the oba of Lagos, or the 97% and 5% divisive statement of his god.

Joe igbokwe you are a nobody in alaigbo. Tufiakwa.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Omofunaab2: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2017
What are these clowns doing to get this Biafra?

We are tired of all these nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Eastfield1: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2017
g
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by wickyyolo: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Have you guys sat down and thought why kanu is agitating for Biafra ? People should sit down and think instead of raining insults on him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by MasterChen: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2017
Omofunaab2:
What are these clowns doing to get this Biafra?

We are tired of all these nonsense

Brosss, they aren't doing sh.i.t. It's the same ol stuff. Noise! The thing don tire me sef.

Sunday - Zoo must fall protest in Enugu

Monday - Ipob to attend UN meeting

Tuesday- Ipob to meet with Donald trump to discuss Biafuro

Wednesday- Maazi Nnamiddiot visits Owerri, Sambisa, Pluto and Mars

Thursday - Igbokwe is a vagabond

Friday - Biafran lady brings out sword in Ipob rally

Saturday - Ipob, Nkpor branch visits Raggae Priest in Umuahia

Nothing concrete is happening. They never had any clear cut strategy. Dem just dey rugged am lol, waiting to see what comes out of it cheesy

Naija leaders are already strategizing for 2019 sef. Those bastards don't give a fook about the noise grin

Me still dey in support sha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by obailala(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2017
Joe Igbokwe has just called a spade a spade, IPOB can best be described as an 'Association of Disgruntled Jonathanians - SE Zone' led by Kanu. If Buhari dies today, IPob will die a natural death.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Nonybb: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2017
Both are inversely proportionate. If KANU is a kid then Igbokwe is an infant

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by aolawale025: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2017
And what are you Joe?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by BeautifulSE: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2017
lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by mpianya39(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2017
kasheemawo:
Pigs and. Idiots are coming after you

You mean this grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by BeautifulSE: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2017

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Man That "Created" Sex Doll- Picture / Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever / REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.