Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,481 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe (3908 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by mpianya39(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2017
MasterChen:

Brosss, they aren't doing sh.i.t. It's the same ol stuff. Noise! The thing don tire me sef.

Sunday - Zoo must fall protest in Enugu

Monday - Ipob to attend UN meeting

Tuesday- Ipob to meet with Donald trump to discuss Biafuro

Wednesday- Maazi Nnamiddiot visits Owerri, Sambisa, Pluto and Mars

Thursday - Igbokwe is a vagabond

Friday - Biafran lady brings out sword in Ipob rally

Saturday - Ipob, Nkpor branch visits Raggae Priest in Umuahia

Nothing concrete is happening. They never had any clear cut strategy. Dem just dey rugged am lol, waiting to see what comes out of it cheesy

Naija leaders are already strategizing for 2019 sef. Those bastards don't give a fook about the noise grin

Me still dey in support sha

I'm impressed with this you're consolation wink wink wink

But anyway......

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by MasterChen: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2017
mpianya39:

I'm impressed with this you're consolation wink wink wink

But anyway......

What has this junk you posted got to do with my post?

It's "your" not "you're"

Olodo. Go school, you no gree, you say you wan develop Malaysia

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Yyeske(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2017
kanu is not just a kid, he's a clown, chief pig and a stupid god for his miscreants. He wants to plunge the Igbo nation into a senseless war with hate speeches.
Only chartalans take him serious.
Ask him his plan for the referendum now, he'll look at you like a m0ron he is.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by facelessangel: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Joe igbokwe, you are burning your fingers.
The wise lgbo elders dont come open to condemne their people.
They prefer to keep quiet.

Joe Igbokw, you have made yourself number one public enemy in Igbo land.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by enemybulldozer(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2017
stephleena:
if KANU is, a kid then Joe Esau igbokwe is an infant, a stupid one at that....KANU,a kid opened the eyes of so many people,even if he doesn't get Biafra,he has written his name on the sands of time,things can never be the same,he has shaken up the polity, given the rhinos and monkeys sleepless nights... by the way,Josiah was a kid,wen he became the king of Israel.. xo adejoe Esau igbokwe, should just shut the Bleep up and face his amala..
CORRECT!! Joe yorubakwe is a big fool.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Yyeske(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2017
MasterChen:

Brosss, they aren't doing sh.i.t. It's the same ol stuff. Noise! The thing don tire me sef.

Nothing concrete is happening. They never had any clear cut strategy. Dem just dey rugged am lol, waiting to see what comes out of it cheesy

Naija leaders are already strategizing for 2019 sef. Those bastards don't give a fook about the noise grin

You summed it up so well, a so called god and followers like IPOB miscreants. No vision nor direction, waiting for Niger delta militants, Boko Haram, shia Muslims to destroy the country so they can have their phantom Biafra. Ask them if they had petitioned the UN for the referendum or steps taken in that direction, they look dazed. Pigs they are, only noise

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by MasterChen: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
You summed it up so well, a so called god and followers like IPOB miscreants. No vision nor direction, waiting for Niger delta militants, Boko Haram, shia Muslims to destroy the country so they can have their phantom Biafra. Ask them if they had petitioned the UN for the referendum or steps taken in that direction, they look dazed. Pigs they are, only noise

I wish them goodluck anywaygrin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by mpianya39(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=MasterChen post=59424669]

What has this junk you posted got to do with my post?

Secondly, it's "your" not "you're"

Olodo. Go school, you no gree, you say you wan develop Malaysia [/quote

Prof! Abeg no vex you hear

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by MasterChen: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2017
mpianya39:

Loooooooollllllllllll

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Yyeske(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2017
MasterChen:

I wish them goodluck anywaygrin

Obviously they can't get it aside allowing the chief pig Nnamdi kanu to continue bombarding their already brainwashed brains with more lies and propaganda everyday

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by MasterChen: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Obviously they can't get it aside allowing the chief pig Nnamdi kanu to continue bombarding their already brainwashed brains with more lies and propaganda everyday

Well...he'll keep doing the same stuff till he and his followers get frustrated

Like I said on another platform, the only way to get Biafuro is to take up arms. I don't know if they are ready for that. If you tell them, dem go talk say you be unity beggar. That's why I hardly jump on these Biafuro threads cos these clowns aren't interested in listening

Na Africa we dey, no be Europe. Secession is hard in these parts

There are Yorubas like me that also want secession but we know the reality

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Michael004: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2017
mpianya39:

You mean this grin grin grin
No, he meant this

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Yyeske(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2017
MasterChen:

Well...he'll keep doing the same stuff till he and his followers get frustrated

Like I said on another platform, the only way to get Biafuro is to take up arms. I don't know if they are ready for that. If you tell them, dem go talk say you be Unity beggar. That's why I hardly jump on these Biafuro threads cos these clowns aren't interested in listening

Na blackie country we dey, no be Europe. Secession is hard

There are Yorubas like me that also want secession but we know the reality

Dont mind those brainwashed miscreants abeg, even if you try to educate them how to get a referendum constitutionally, they call you all sorts of names. You remind them the other alternative is war, they'll call you more names and that you are a warmonger.
Germans before WW2 weren't this brainwashed. Hitler needs to come learn from Nnamdi kanu

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by PFRB: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2017
wale0911:
If Kanu is seen as a true patriot I can't fault his raising profile, however, I ask my Igbo friends why is it now that this call is strong? Jonathan, a President from SS was in Aso Rock for more than 4yrs, no such agitation came up. If there could be a perfect time, I think it was during Jonathan. He could not even push further the recommendations from the CONFAB he convened under his watch. Now, every one is calling for restructuring and Kanu is not stopping his agitation. Can there be more to this?

Don't question others for your ignorance. Kanu had been doing this even in the time of GEJ. GEJ ignored him but Buhari made him popular.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by agbangam: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Those looters n saboteurs dat lost 2015 election won't allow person live in peace again. Mumu pple fighting for those dat have kept dem perpetually poor. U all shud use ur senses, my friends are from d east, south, north and western part of d country, we love ourselves, we groove together, plan how to make in life and surviVe together. Same wit u guys here on nairaland. Until FFk sends his girlfriend Chiwendu back to Biafra, me ain't allowing their stupid agitation spoil my relationship with my pals. Useless politicians dat want d country to burn cos of no more money to loot.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2017
dunkem21:
Oga, go and sit down cheesy .. So you were begging to debate with a kid and he snubbed you grin

Joe Igbokwe became popular by insulting his clans/kinsmen and the Igbos generally..

When last did Joe attend age grade/community development meeting in his home town? undecided

And he was begging a KID for debate then he is a toddler grin...... This one MUMU also don do like the other 70yrs boy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Yyeske(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2017
PFRB:

Don't question others for your ignorance. Kanu had been doing this even in the time of GEJ. GEJ ignored him but Buhari made him popular.
Liar, he became popular because you pigs and miscreants became disenchanted after Jonathan lost the election.
Remember he's still going back to prison

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2017
dunkem21:
Oga, go and sit down cheesy .. So you were begging to debate with a kid and he snubbed you grin

Joe Igbokwe became popular by insulting his clans/kinsmen and the Igbos generally..

When last did Joe attend age grade/community development meeting in his home town? undecided
he doesn't need to attend any age group meetings in the SE, after all he's doing very well in Lagos.
When last did Obama attend any of such stuupid meetings in the SE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Yyeske(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2017
GreatSE:

And he was begging a KID for debate then he is a toddler grin...... This one MUMU also don do like the other 70yrs boy
Why didn't the kid Nnamdi kanu accept the challenge for a debate? Him dey fear?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2017
I disagree because Nnamdi is presently leading millions why you only have online followers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Although I don't support him wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Cooly100: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2017
“Two, diversity should be a big plus in Nigeria and not a minus. We are better united with justice, equity and fair play. Joe Igbokwe...

Every idi0t says this...We have been hearing this for 50 years now....When will it be implemented? This is rubbish...It is simply a ploy to deceive people..as the people who use this quote obviously know there is no way it will be implemented...They are buying time to keep on reaping from the rot of the country....

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Cooly100: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Michael004:
No, he meant this

what of this...afonja vultures and hyenas...who specilaize on feeding on carcass...You have no strenght to fight..but hide at the back of the others...then turn around to feed on left overs...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Sagay212: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2017
LMAO! see what stupidity and poverty is doing to ipod kids... wearing female shoes and pants for a boy. They have turned him to gay from his little age. Ipods are really mad set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Cooly100: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2017
Sagay212:
LMAO! see what stupidity and poverty is doing to ipod kids... wearing female shoes and pants for a boy. They have turned him to gay from his little age. Ipods are really mad set of people.

I bet you those kids are than these dirty afonja kids...who are agberos in the making...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by UGLEEBOI: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cooly100:

what of this...afonja vultures and hyenas...who specilaize on feeding on carcass...You have no strenght to fight..but hide at the back of the others...then turn around to feed on left overs...

Inconsequential comment = Sheeple -Blockheaded, IPOB yoot! cheesy .. ((by their fruits you shall know em))...

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Sagay212: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cooly100:

I bet you those kids are than these dirty afonja kids...who are agberos in the making...

Lol..who ever these kids are, they look happy and are not crossed dressed.

You haven't explained why you ipod pigs want your children to be gay by dressing a little boy up in a girls attire. That's madness.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Michael004: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cooly100:

Why the pig dey pain you?, Na me called you pig? Abeg, carry your frustration to the chief pig who named you pig.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by toolovely(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Please, someone should ask Igbokwe how old was David when he became the king of Israel?
What is wrong in believing in a person in election?
That I did not vote for Buhari, does that now make me a less Nigerian?
I thought you are civilised.... where in the world has a president termed their citizens as 5% and 97%?

you ignorantly justifying the call for Biafra....

if someone can call his people, they answer, he gives an order, it's nearly 90% done and you say such a person is not a leader?
are you pained that you are not revered as such in Igbo land?
I know you are aware that no Igbo politician of today can bring Igbo land to a standstill without spending his money?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by CrtlAltDel: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
Cooly100:

[s]I bet you those kids are than these dirty afonja kids...who are agberos in the making...[/s]
[/s]
[b]Nairaland 419 with busted fake pic….. This dude can conjure fake pic from his anus…. believe any of his post at your own detriment. /b] grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5796826_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by NothingDoMe: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
MasterChen:

hahaha. All the monikers are being unleashed. E Don red. Abeg greet nextPrince for me. We miss him. Let not the youth service thing discourage him. Also greet Leo who has been incarcerated. Our thoughts are with him.

Oshey.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by NothingDoMe: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ctrlaltdel I sight you too.

Full squad in play.

Hahaha una(you) nor go kill me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by lumeneng22: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Truth is very bitter now! Igbokwe is making so much sense to me in this write up. All these omo okoro who are abusing him want to start dieing in their thousands again. Their elders the respected Ohaneze if indigbo has spoken and denouse the cause. Are the words of our elders not words of wisdom? Those who were born after the biafra war are the ones running their mouths here. They think say war na yam and red oil?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Python Dance ; A stupid mistake by Nigerian government. / Why Are There No Snipers In Army Bases? / Nnamdi Kanu: Worldwide Broadcast At 7 PM London Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.