Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,478 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe (3907 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Oshidaguy: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
And you Joe is an Hausa fulani/ Afonja slave not an Igbo spokesman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by collinsVP: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
headhunter1:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
you're talking Nonsense

He has a point.

GEJ organized a national conference and said, "secession is a no go area"

Igbo delegates heeded. No protest to the best of my knowledge was seen or heard from the Igbo youths.

I think we don't know what we want to be honest. GeJ was 100% curse to us.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by headhunter1: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
collinsVP:

He has a point.

GEJ organized a national conference and said, "secession is a no go area"

Igbo delegates heeded. No protest to the best of my knowledge was seen or heard from the Igbo youths.

I think we don't know what we want to be honest. GeJ was 100% curse to us.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by UnchangeableGod: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
GLOBALINF:
Hmm!
He that have ear let him hear
War is not the next thing in our agenda!
Secession is in our agenda, not war. May those who desire peaceful secession from Nigeria (Biafra) get it and those who want war not get it IJN, Amen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by UnchangeableGod: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Progressive01:
This is what they certainly cannot deny. This whole nonsense was fuelled by Jonathan's defeat because 99% of those who call themselves ipob yoots were the same people who called themselves transformation ambassadors of Nigeria, a campaign organisation of jonathan/PDP.

Very interested in seeing how it all ends, but these guys better do all they can to get their damn country this time, otherwise, the political backlash of this ill thought out adventure going forward would be really huge.
It is not ill-thought sir so it will come to pass and your evil machinations against us will not materialize. If Biafra agitation started with the defeat of GEJ as you people claim, may it not come to light but if it has been before 2015 elections, may it come to pass this very year I J N, Amen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by Progressive01(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
It is not ill-thought sir so it will come to pass and your evil machinations against us will not materialize. If Biafra agitation started with the defeat of GEJ as you people claim, may it not come to light but if it has been before 2015 elections, may it come to pass this very year I J N, Amen.
Oh please, don't feel too important. I pray fervently every day that you get your damn country and would have created dozens of threads to support it but guess what.. The last time I made a comment in support of it, was banned for violating rule 9!

So you see, if it were within my powers, I would grant you your desires before nightfall.

As for your prayer that it comes to pass before this year runs out, from the depths of my heart, i say a thunderous AMEN!

So kiddo, stop crying in my mentions thinking I'm the one holding down your future.

Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by UnchangeableGod: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
hatchy:
They have already put a crown on a CLOWN.
He is now a king wearing chieftaincy regalia and carrying himself with all pompous wherever he goes.

"The blind is leading the blind" and the result will be disaster of unimaginable level when it finally begins.
Its so unfortunate that Buhari made a hero out of this nonentity and Scammer by arresting and detaining him.I don't know what use is the secret service, they should have done the elimination option two years back before this kid became a threat to National unity.

Igbos will loose in all ramifications and would never recover from that loss for century to come should this country be balkanized.
Thanks for your concern. But your evil wishes to my people will never come to pass because One Nigeria is not in any of the Holy Books. It is not your business who we elect to lead us. You call a person who is ready to suffer inconveniences and imprisonment for the liberation of his people is a 'kid, a clown, blind, a nonentity and a fraudster'. Little wonder, 'wise men and saints' have been leading you for decades. Please leave Biafra alone. Face your own people and your own destiny. God bless you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by UnchangeableGod: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
skedman:
Most of the youth glamouring for birafia are not present in the east right now including those on nairaland. If eventually the war starts those in lagos,kaduna and others will surely be the first victim.please my follow birafians let us preach and pray against any war.
What kind of mindset do you people have? Did you attend school at all? (just a question, no insults intended). I ask because you should have known that the desire for freedom is not synonymous with the call for war. Are you inferring that those who championed Africans' independence from colonial masters were calling for war then? Or do you think you can frighten us to chicken out of our agitation by chanting 'war, war and war' every time Biafra is mentioned? You are wrong sir? I am a preacher and I preach and pray against war but I equally preach justice, fundamental human rights and freedom. Thanks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by nextprince: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
hahaha. All the monikers are being unleashed. E Don red. Abeg greet nextPrince for me. We miss him. Let not the youth service thing discourage him. Also greet Leo who has been incarcerated. Our thoughts are with him.

Oshey.
See this thing. Hehehe.

Quite busy recently and have little time on nairaland, soon as I settle, you will see my impact but for now, enjoy your trash. Bye for now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by NothingDoMe: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
nextprince:

See this thing. Hehehe.

Quite busy recently and have little time on nairaland, soon as I settle, you will see my impact but for now, enjoy your trash. Bye for now.
Hahaha. The double Youth service Boy serving the double recessionist Buhari

I great una.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by nextprince: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha. The double Youth service Boy serving the double recessionist Buhari

I great una.
Obviously, nothing reasonable to say other than that.

However, will keep hammering them while they continue singing the only song left in their head.

As I said, I'm out for now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by NothingDoMe: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
nextprince:

Obviously, nothing reasonable to say other than that.

However, will keep hammering them while they continue singing the only song left in their head.

As I said, I'm out for now.
Lol you can't even deny it.

Like APC like supporters

Double servant cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by UnchangeableGod: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
wale0911:
If Kanu is seen as a true patriot I can't fault his raising profile, however, I ask my Igbo friends why is it now that this call is strong? Jonathan, a President from SS was in Aso Rock for more than 4yrs, no such agitation came up. If there could be a perfect time, I think it was during Jonathan. He could not even push further the recommendations from the CONFAB he convened under his watch. Now, every one is calling for restructuring and Kanu is not stopping his agitation. Can there be more to this?
Thanks for your questions. This call for Biafra became strong now (though it did not start now just as you rightly implied) because the person elected to preside over Nigeria decided to treat the Southern parts especially the Old Eastern region a conquered territory. He made it clear that the Eastern region which has been marginalized for long will be further alienated. I know my oropke did not vite for him but that is not the first time s region will vite in block against s candidate who eventually won. It happened in 1999 (the Yorubas voted against former president Obasanjo) and in 2011, (the north voted against Goodluck Jonathan and even killed some people because he won).
But those two, to the best of my knowledge did not alienate the 'enemy' regions after they got into power. On the CONFAB recommendations, former president Jonathan could not push forward the implementation of the 2014 CONFAB for reasons best known to him. Probably he wanted to secure his second mandate before doing that. Concerning the widespread call for restructuring, it is so because that has been in the front burner for long before now: that the centre is too powerful and the states always going to the centre, caps in hand begging for federal allocations which is against the spirit of true federalism. But that is not my concern. My concern is that Mr. Joe Igboke is wrong in calling NNAMDI KANU - a man who has suffered and is willing to suffer more for his peoples' freedom, a kid. He also insulted us by his biblical allusion "the blind cannot lead the blind" meaning that we are all blind including himself. I think he just wants to endear himself to the APC government where he is feeding from. Nothing bad about that. But he should know that APC will not be in power for ever. I expect him not to support Biafra (of course, he cannot support Biafra openly even if he supports at heart). But he should be wise enough not to castigate his people because some day, he will come back to them. The bottom line us that we have been pushed to the wall. We just have to take our destiny into our own hands. Thanks for your concern sir.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by nextprince: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Lol you can't even deny it.

Like APC like supporters

Double servant cheesy
Do I owe you any explanation?

I don't think I'm answerable to any one of you and certainly won't dignify any little thing with that.

Meanwhile, stop living in my mention & thanks for ya concern.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by UnchangeableGod: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Progressive01:
Oh please, don't feel too important. I pray fervently every day that you get your damn country and would have created dozens of threads to support it but guess what.. The last time I made a comment in support of it, was banned for violating rule 9!

So you see, if it were within my powers, I would grant you your desires before nightfall.

As for your prayer that it comes to pass before this year runs out, from the depths of my heart, i say a thunderous AMEN!

So kiddo, stop crying in my mentions thinking I'm the one holding down your future.

Bye.
So you can't even stand for something. You supported what you believed was right only to capitulate and turn against same just because you were banned for supporting it. So much for your character. Who then is a kid between the two of us?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by NothingDoMe: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
nextprince:

Do I owe you any explanation?

I don't think I'm answerable to any one of you and certainly won't dignify any little thing with that.

Meanwhile, stop living in my mention & thanks for ya concern.
lol. There's nothing like "my mention". It's a phrase coined by the teenagers on Nairaland.

However i doubt that you are a teenager seeing as you have gone for NYSC.............twice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by headhunter1: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:

Bye.
[/s]
trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe by nextprince: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
lol. There's nothing like "my mention". It's a phrase coined by the teenagers on Nairaland.

However i doubt that you are a teenager seeing as you have gone for NYSC.............twice.
As i have told you, pursue your biafra on nairaland and leave my mention, I'm too busy for nairaland now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli Government Monitoring 1 Million Biafran Jews Protest Across Abia State / (Breaking) Covid-19: People With Over N5, 000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives ― FG / Something Fishy About Abba Kyari's Death - A Mystery You Don't Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.