Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Can A Woman Say "FVCK YOU" ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Say "FVCK YOU" ? (560 Views)

Friends That Fvck(adult Story) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / I Was Deceived To Sow Seed For Hubby, Got Married Through Dating Site- Woman Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Say "FVCK YOU" ? by whywhyogun: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2017
I know this is quite not demure for a lady to utter "FVCK YOU", but women are also human beings. are we allowed , sometimes , to vent our anger by shouting "FVCK YOU", to a man ?

and is there any physical support for this behavior ? because , in traditional English , "fvck" is men penetrating women, not vise versa. but the modern English has vouchsafed a new and more equal meaning for "fvck", which means, women can also "fvck" men.
Re: Can A Woman Say "FVCK YOU" ? by dacovajnr: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Say "FVCK YOU" ? by mccoy47(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2017
On a Sunday morning? Oya receive sense!
Re: Can A Woman Say "FVCK YOU" ? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2017
I do say "fvck you", though mostly to my close tight friends.
Re: Can A Woman Say "FVCK YOU" ? by fuckshit: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2017
a big fυςking yes! they fυςking can;

fυςk is an obscene English language word, which fυςking refers to the act of seχual intercοurse and also commonly used as a fυςking intensifier or to fυςking denote disdain;

“fυςk you” this fυςking phrase can be fυςking used in many fυςking different ways;

It can be fυςking used in a fυςking offensive manner with the fυςking intention to fυςking hurt another person;
eχample; fυςk you, you desperate bitςh;
or as a fυςking expression of contempt.

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

It can also be a fυςking way to express your fυςking seχual desire over another fυςking person of opposite or same seχ;
eχample; i want to fυςk you; will you fυςking get into my room; wink

It can fυςking express a deep fυςking repulsion or the fυςking desire for another person to fυςking leave;

eχample; Amina: sweet heart; am fυςking hοrny; I want to fυςk you right now;
Según: (watching the English Premier League) fυςk you; I'll fυςking have to ostracize you now for wanting to fυςk me right now;

Finally; fυςking said in anger or dismay at another fυςking person's remark;
eχample;
Amina: you're a little fυςking diςk
Según: oh! fυςk you bitςh;

in fυςking agreement; women can fυςk men as well; o! bloody fυςk! cοwgirl, reverse cοwgirl pοsitions; fυςking awesome pοsitions; not fυςking forgetting the face off; this fυςking pοsition offers a fυςking special level of fυςking intimαcy; grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Say "FVCK YOU" ? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares After-$ex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook (photos) / Body Of Mass Destruction / Get In Here And Laugh Your Sorrows Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.