Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Terrifying! Tw£rk Gone Bad As Girl's Bum Goes Up In Flames On Stage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Terrifying! Tw£rk Gone Bad As Girl's Bum Goes Up In Flames On Stage (1493 Views)

Sexy Bride Curvy Bum Goes Viral On Social Media / SURVEY: NIGERIAN Men, Which Of These Girl Bum Types Do You Like Best? (pix) / Nigerian Lady With Big A$$ Goes Wild In Earth-shaking Tw£rk Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrifying! Tw£rk Gone Bad As Girl's Bum Goes Up In Flames On Stage by Eka111(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Oh why dont I feel sorry for her? A woman has had to strip herself n*ked inside a club after her bum was set on fire while she was twerking in front of party-goers.

Photos have shown the shocking moment a woman received burns to her booty after it was set on fire while twerking.

The incident took place in a Jamaican dance hall.

Footage of the agonising incident has emerged which shows the dancer enjoying herself before falling victim to a mindless prank.

The video films everyone dancing before panning over to a woman with her rear in the air as she indulges in a spot of twerking.

Then somebody produces a bottle of spirits and begins pouring it on her gyrating bum.

And because strong spirits are highly flammable, the woman’s shorts immediately caught fire.

Within a split second she is writhing around in a vain attempt to put the fire out.

Humiliatingly, she is forced to pull her burning shorts off – exposing her bare behind.

Other dancers can then be seen reacting in shock as they realise what has just happened.

According to Tori, the footage was filmed in 2016 but has just come to light. The severity of the woman’s burns is

Continue to see more pictures

1 Share

Re: Terrifying! Tw£rk Gone Bad As Girl's Bum Goes Up In Flames On Stage by Jetjacky(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2017
This people should go and repent.
Re: Terrifying! Tw£rk Gone Bad As Girl's Bum Goes Up In Flames On Stage by Joysmith2: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Terrifying! Tw£rk Gone Bad As Girl's Bum Goes Up In Flames On Stage by stephleena(f): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2017
soo funny...fire of life...she would have twerked better in hell..

1 Like

Re: Terrifying! Tw£rk Gone Bad As Girl's Bum Goes Up In Flames On Stage by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Ass on fire........ grin

See the black ugly toilet infected yansh.
Re: Terrifying! Tw£rk Gone Bad As Girl's Bum Goes Up In Flames On Stage by thesicilian: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2017
She must have released some hot air gas that caused the spirits to catch fire.
Re: Terrifying! Tw£rk Gone Bad As Girl's Bum Goes Up In Flames On Stage by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2017
If I open that link, lemme faint undecided
Re: Terrifying! Tw£rk Gone Bad As Girl's Bum Goes Up In Flames On Stage by FvckShiT(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2017
fûçk shît grin
Re: Terrifying! Tw£rk Gone Bad As Girl's Bum Goes Up In Flames On Stage by smartty68(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2017
Jetjacky:
This people should go and repent.
Joysmith2:
shocked shocked shocked
stephleena:
soo funny...fire of life...she would have twerked better in hell..
JasonScolari:
Ass on fire........ grin

See the black ugly toilet infected yansh.
thesicilian:
She must have released some hot air gas that caused the spirits to catch fire.
skarlett:
If I open that link, lemme faint undecided
FvckShiT:
fûçk shît grin
Here's the video link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WcgQsBHAo

(1) (Reply)

Ozubulu Killings: A Blessing In Disguise / "My Encounter With A Yoruba Demon".... / My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.