Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... (1494 Views)

Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by Geoxplorer: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Good evening fellow n/landers. I need your advice pls. My mom is trying to impose her friend's daughter on me, i told her i have my own choice and i don't really like that particular girl. Is not like she has any problem, but i just don't like her.... And my Mom doesn't wanna reason with me. Pls what do i do?
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
Such things still happen abi na Nollywood movie?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
If you can't fight for yourself, is it NL crew that will come and fight for you?
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
go ahead with the one you love.

your mum isn't gonnna live with you after all.

you are a product of your own decision..
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by Jossyroyal1: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
lipsrsealed

Op
How old are you
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Geoxplorer:
Good evening fellow n/landers. I need your advice pls. My mom is trying to impose her friend's daughter on me, i told her i have my own choice and i don't really like that particular girl. Is not like she has any problem, but i just don't like her.... And my Mom doesn't wanna reason with me. Pls what do i do?
Ask your mother..what happens to your marriage when their friendship is over?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by Berlyn1(f): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
Geoxplorer:
Do you still live with your parent? To start with answer that question lipsrsealed
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by RSVP: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tell her point blank you're not into her even friendship sef no gree.

It's almost 2018.. Less Drama. Zero BS
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Call her bluff. sad sad
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Berlyn1:
Do you still live with your parent? To start with answer that question lipsrsealed

So you are still on Nairaland Wawu !
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by Horlaidex(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Geoxplorer:
Try and convince your mom or else she won't like any other girl you will introduce to her.
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by Airforce1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Parents should stop this rubbish
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by mecussey(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Geoxplorer:

You are a sisi bro...

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by Berlyn1(f): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
cruchenutii:

So you are still on Nairaland Wawu !
na my ghost embarassed
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by JONSYN7154: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Ask your mother..what happens to your marriage when their friendship is over?
Good question.
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
nawa ooooo... although they know me, my mum self know me say I can't tolerate such so she won't bother herself. op chop am clean mouth
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by bbulldog(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
my own case is: I have had a failed engagement, I even have a child as a result. then I took a break from dating, I just enjoy random girls. all of a sudden, my pastor dad introduced another lady to me. my pain was , this lady is so photogenic, I fell in love immediately. I started acting like a true child of God. To cut it short, I invited this lady over to my place, (she is in the west, while I work in the north). ALAS! she is nothing like the picture I saw. I was even trying to hide my feelings, . Her burden/responsibility is even too big to add it to mine. I told my dad that I can't continue with her, My dad refused, he his blackmailing me emotionally. Thank God for call blocker... I blocked all my family members... I am living my life peacefully now.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by chigoizie7(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Go with the girl, each time u Bleep her, make sure u cum under 1 min. Do it for atleast 15 times. No be person go tell her to run.
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by kollinskollins(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
better stop that movie
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by coolestofall(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Call her bluff. sad sad
Hi, my mum is forcing a girl I dnt like on me too, but I keep insisting I dnt want her, its u I want. Should I call her bluff too?
Btw, nice profile pix.
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by ikp120(m): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2017
chigoizie7:
Go with the girl, each time u Bleep her, make sure u cum under 1 min. Do it for atleast 15 times. No be person go tell her to run.
Yeah, she will surely run if she doesn't take in by the 10th time of trying to trap him with pregnancy.

Sorry na your name if she carry belle. Issa one chance grin gringringringrin
Re: My Mom Is Forcing A Girl On Me... by jamex93(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2017
Contract marriage...

(1) (Reply)

Cure Vaginal Odour Without Medicine, Herbs, Cream / Meet The PH Cross Dresser Who's In The Verge Of Taking Over Bobrisky; Photos / Redpill: How To Humble Any Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.