Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,649 members, 7,958,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) (39929 Views)

The Earliest British Man Had Black Skin And Blue Eyes, Anthropologists Find / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Meetmarley1: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
papaejima1:

And did you hear China is no longer happy with the one child policy?
Canada is even begging people to reproduce but they say no.
Reason is because when you implement such policies, in time it becomes the norm and people wouldn't want to change and it becomes a negative because when your older generation begins to die off, you won't have enough young ones to replace them, hence you'd be forced to look outside to fill the population quota.

This brings in aliens into your country with different cultures and beliefs who in time will out reproduce you and totally take over your land. You will then become a minority in your own land.

Not all that glitters is gold bro.

The stupidity attached to this comment eh sometimes i wonder how this individual was sensible enough to open an account on nairaland,
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by stagger: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Penalty82:

What Onan did was an outright breakage of law and that was why God killed him. He was selfish, he didn't want the genealogy of his brother to continue hence God's anger on him.

Deuteronomy 25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.

Thank you for putting the useless OP in place. That's how people misquote the bible for their selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Mscheeeeeewwwwwwwww angry

hahahaha... cheesy kiss

I suspect you stay at Surulere.

I work there too.

Am I correct? We can actually make that trip to Ikegosi abi wetin you call am sef. angry
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by fof1: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Back in the University, we took an awareness tour to Oil damaged Ogoni in Bayelsa.
We met many of the impoverished community people. We met one man who is a fisher man. You can tell from the look on his face that he is poor beyond poverty. But then he has 11 children and a pregnant wife. I almost collapsed when I find out this. As if not enough, one of his daughter about age of 16/17 is already a parent too. She was put into family way by a neighbor who later ran away. They were all living in one rickety wooden house. I shed tears.

At that moment I knew that no matter how well planned our economic policies are, no matter how fast the pedal upon which our economy is riding... With these kind of careless and mindless child bearing, poverty and hunger will continue to be our permanent companion.

We wrote a proposition on this matter to the then House of Rep Member Hon. Ali Ahmad. But the proposition was dismissed upon religious ground and archaic tradions.
The proposition was seeking to lobby for a law on ONE CHILD POLICY las did in China, though its a modify policy one which to suit Nigerian clime. Our proposition was rejected because they fear it will not be popular among our illiterate people the vast majority of whom voted for them.

Till now, I believe this is the right thing to do. It is #TheRightSense .

By the time I run for House of Rep come 2019, this will be my vocal point. Thank God for the not too young to run law.

U WILL NOT WIN ANY SEAT IN D REPS. PLAN ANOTHER THING PLS. OGONI IS RIVERS STATE NOT BAYELSA. U DON'T EVEN KNOW UR GEOGRAPHY OR D NIGERIA U COME FROM, SO HOW CAN U PUT UR THOUGHTS THROUGH A MULTI ETHNIC SOCIETY? GO BACK TO SCHOOL,PLS.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by jamace(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
chauvinist:
This is one passage in the Bible that is NEVER EVER read in church... grin

I wonder why grin grin
In my secondary school days, Biology teachers used to dodge teaching the topic REPRODUCTION in man and woman to us. They will tell us to read it up ourselves. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by papaejima1: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Meetmarley1:

The stupidity attached to this comment eh sometimes i wonder how this individual was sensible enough to open an account on nairaland,
Speaks so much of you responding to a stupid comment.
I didn't expect "highly intelligent" people like you to understand the comment.
Duh!
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahahaha... cheesy kiss

I suspect you stay at Surulere.

I work there too.

Am I correct? We can actually make that trip to Ikegosi abi wetin you call am sef. angry
Nope, I stay at Dolphin Estate, not Surulere.

All expenses paid? cheesy
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
fof1:

U WILL NOT WIN ANY SEAT IN D REPS. PLAN ANOTHER THING PLS. OGONI IS RIVERS STATE NOT BAYELSA. U DON'T EVEN KNOW UR GEOGRAPHY OR D NIGERIA U COME FROM, SO HOW CAN U PUT UR THOUGHTS THROUGH A MULTI ETHNIC SOCIETY? GO BACK TO SCHOOL,PLS.

Wow... I love your unbridled criticism. Thank u sir. The Ogoni Land as used here comprises of all including the Ijaw. And I meant to write Ogoni Land and Bayelsa. Mistake corrected. Now will you vote for me wink
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by badthinds: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Penalty82:

What Onan did was an outright breakage of law and that was why God killed him. He was selfish, he didn't want the genealogy of his brother to continue hence God's anger on him.

Deuteronomy 25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.
He wasn't selfish...the fact was that he was scared. ...if you read the whole chapter
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by badthinds: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
jericco1:
Lies
Lol...why don't you open your bible ?
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Nope, I stay at Dolphin Estate, not Surulere.

All expenses paid? cheesy

lol grin grin cheesy cheesy

I will send you a message. Okay by you?
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by bal4real: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
badthinds:
First of all. Happy sunday, good people of Nigeria.

Well, I would have entitled this thread: "Part of the bible where someone spewed cum on the ground" grin ...but that's not my concern. grin

There was a time when
In Genesis 38:9
" But Onan knew that the children would not belong to him, so when he had intercourse with his
brother’s widow, he let the semen spill on the
ground, so that there would be no children for his
brother."

Any version you have with you will do.

Here are his reasons

Facts:
- His brothers, who had been husbands to that Same woman had died mysteriously
- Now it was his turn as in the tradition (from God) to marry his brother's widow.

When Onan's father noticed this mystery, he felt reluctant giving her to Onan - the one left.
So he told her to be patient...that he hasn't grown enough.
She was patient...though desperate. When she felt it was trick...you could read more to see what she did...how she got her father in-law to have sex with her!, so she could get back in track.

Now
If you were Onan. Wouldn't you do the same? (spilling it)...but unfortunately, the bible recorded it that God killed Onan for this. sad

Back to the matter. This is the earliest birth control approach recorded in the bible.
my guy, is not Onan that his father, Judah was reluctant to let him be with Tamar, the widow. It was Shelah, their last born that their father, Judah was reluctant to let him be with Tamar, the widow. After God slew Onan for spilling his semen on the floor when he, Onan, came in to her, Tamar, their father, Judah, now told the widow, Tamar, to be patient and to go and dwell in her father's house for Shelah, the youngest son is too young and also scared to take her, the widow, because of wht happened to his brothers, Er (late Tamar's husband and Onan).
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Mskrisx(f): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Back in the University, we took an awareness tour to Oil damaged Ogoni land and Bayelsa.
We met many of the impoverished community people. We met one man who is a fisher man. You can tell from the look on his face that he is poor beyond poverty. But then he has 11 children and a pregnant wife. I almost collapsed when I find out this. As if not enough, one of his daughter about age of 16/17 is already a parent too. She was put into family way by a neighbor who later ran away. They were all living in one rickety wooden house. I shed tears.

At that moment I knew that no matter how well planned our economic policies are, no matter how fast the pedal upon which our economy is riding... With these kind of careless and mindless child bearing, poverty and hunger will continue to be our permanent companion.

We wrote a proposition on this matter to the then House of Rep Member Hon. Ali Ahmad. But the proposition was dismissed upon religious ground and archaic tradions.
The proposition was seeking to lobby for a law on ONE CHILD POLICY las did in China, though its a modify policy one which to suit Nigerian clime. Our proposition was rejected because they fear it will not be popular among our illiterate people the vast majority of whom voted for them.

By the time I run for House of Rep come 2019, this will be my vocal point. Thank God for the not too young to run law.

Finally, someone has proven to me that I am not mad.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by sirjomore(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
chauvinist:
This is one passage in the Bible that is NEVER EVER read in church... grin

I wonder why grin grin
k
In your church abi
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mskrisx:

Finally, someone has proven to me that I am not mad.

Lol... I am glad my thought gave your thought a blaze. smiley
What part of my thought agrees with yours ?
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Praktikals(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Awaiting Honorable, this your preposition will make you more foes than friends. Including it in your campaign 'to-do list' will be like shooting penalty into throw-in line.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by ChikezieU(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Back in the University, we took an awareness tour to Oil damaged Ogoni land and Bayelsa.

story
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
badthinds:

Well, I would have entitled this thread: "Part of the bible where someone spewed cum on the ground" grin ...but that's not my concern. grin

There was a time when
" But Onan knew that the children would not belong to him, so when he had intercourse with his
brother."

Here are his reasons

Facts:
- Now it was his turn as in the tradition (from God) to marry his brother's widow.

When Onan's father noticed this mystery, he felt reluctant giving her to Onan - the one left.
She was patient...though desperate. When she felt it was trick...you could read more to see what she did...how she got her father in-law to have sex with her!, so she could get back in track.

Now
If you were Onan. Wouldn't you do the same? (spilling it)...but unfortunately, the bible recorded it that God killed Onan for this. sad

Back to the matter. This is the earliest birth control approach recorded in the bible.

Man is far older than the Bible.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Mskrisx(f): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
abiodunalasa:

Lol... I am glad my thought gave your thought a blaze. smiley
What part of my thought agrees with yours ?

The one child thing!
Sometimes I can't but wonder how some people sleep well at night knowing that innocent kids are suffering basically because of their parents foolishness.

When did littering kids like everywhere show that a man and a woman had succeeded in life?

Is it a crime to decide not to give birth or rather do just one as to make things easy and getting a better standard of living?

How do they even feel, watching this kids go to "school " with torn and heavily patched uniforms?

Why won't there be rise in crime when kids who are still meant to be in school are sent out to the wild to scavage for anything to take care of themselves, siblings and even Parents!

Mehnnnnn... I am ready to take it up with any person(s), group or organization to enlighten the public this about the "WICKED ACT OF I MUST BORN WETYN I WANT."
Try it and rot in jail! angry

2 Likes

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Praktikals:

Awaiting Honorable, this your preposition will make you more foes than friends. Including it in your campaign 'to-do list' will be like shooting penalty into throw-in line.

Well, that's what you think.
I believe the people of my constituency will adhere to common sense.
We will teach them the words of Edmund Burke that says "A leader owes you not only his industry but his judgement. And he betrays rather than serving you if he sacrifice his judgement for your opinion".
The voice of majority is no prove of justice nor of reason.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
ChikezieU:
story

A very great story wink

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by davidodiba(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
okwyee:
He onan Also died mysteriously, maybe the other brothers has been spilling their cum on the floor too!

Wow... I salute your wisdom. I wish you are born again? If you are, congratulations. If you are not, then please do not waste this insight of God in your life.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mskrisx:

The one child thing!
Sometimes I can't but wonder how some people sleep well at night knowing that innocent kids are suffering basically because of their parents foolishness.

When did littering kids like everywhere show that a man and a woman had succeeded in life?

Is it a crime to decide not to give birth or rather do just one as to make things easy and getting a better standard of living?

How do they even feel, watching this kids go to "school " with torn and heavily patched uniforms?

Why won't there be rise in crime when kids who are still meant to be in school are sent out to the wild to scavage for anything to take care of themselves, siblings and even Parents!

Mehnnnnn... I am ready to take it up with any person(s), group or organization to enlighten the public this about the "WICKED ACT OF I MUST BORN WETYN I WANT."
Try it and rot in jail! angry

Seriously u have got it in you ma. How about you start a civil organization that preach these things...even if it just an online action ?
Pls, our Country really need people like you. Don't think you are alone. There are million others ready and willing to join the cause.
One tree cannot make a forest, but one tree can start a forest.

You can locate me on Abiodunalasa@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Mskrisx(f): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
abiodunalasa:

Seriously u have got it in you ma. How about you start a civil organization that preach these things...even if it just an online action ?
Pls, our Country really need people like you. Don't think you are alone. There are million others ready and willing to join the cause.
One tree cannot make a forest, but one tree can start a forest.

You can locate me on Abiodunalasa@gmail.com

Right away.

2 Likes

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Penalty82:

supposing the brother has a wife, so she the widow will be second wife?

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
badthinds:
He wasn't selfish...the fact was that he was scared. ...if you read the whole chapter
Scared of what? He was selfish that was why he was killed
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by idinc(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
how come they never thought us this in children's sunday school service

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Praktikals(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
abiodunalasa:

Well, that's what you think.
I believe the people of my constituency will adhere to common sense.
We will teach them the words of Edmund Burke that says "A leader owes you not only his industry but his judgement. And he betrays rather than serving you if he sacrifice his judgement for your opinion".
The voice of majority is no prove of justice nor of reason.
I can only wish you best of luck in your quest to make uncommonsense prevail over age long tradition.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by kendeville: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
badthinds:

There was a time when
brother."

Here are his reasons

Facts:

Now

You did not see where the Bible said in the verse 10 " And what he did, displeased God, and He the struck him dead" for doing that?
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by okwyee(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
davidodiba:

Wow... I salute your wisdom. I wish you are born again? If you are, congratulations. If you are not, then please do not waste this insight of God in your life.

I do not understand you!
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by africanjapan(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
papaejima1:

And did you hear China is no longer happy with the one child policy?
Canada is even begging people to reproduce but they say no.
Reason is because when you implement such policies, in time it becomes the norm and people wouldn't want to change and it becomes a negative because when your older generation begins to die off, you won't have enough young ones to replace them, hence you'd be forced to look outside to fill the population quota.

This brings in aliens into your country with different cultures and beliefs who in time will out reproduce you and totally take over your land. You will then become a minority in your own land.

Not all that glitters is gold bro.

If only dat wud wipe corruption im in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Catholic Bishops, Parishioners Protest Killing Of Nigerians In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.