Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) (39927 Views)

The Earliest British Man Had Black Skin And Blue Eyes, Anthropologists Find / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Praktikals:

I can only wish you best of luck in your quest to make uncommonsense prevail over age long tradition.

Thanks bro kiss...damn right I will need luck

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by muller101(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Really?
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Ugmama(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Back in the University, we took an awareness tour to Oil damaged Ogoni land and Bayelsa.
We met many of the impoverished community people. We met one man who is a fisher man. You can tell from the look on his face that he is poor beyond poverty. But then he has 11 children and a pregnant wife. I almost collapsed when I find out this. As if not enough, one of his daughter about age of 16/17 is already a parent too. She was put into family way by a neighbor who later ran away. They were all living in one rickety wooden house. I shed tears.

At that moment I knew that no matter how well planned our economic policies are, no matter how fast the pedal upon which our economy is riding... With these kind of careless and mindless child bearing, poverty and hunger will continue to be our permanent companion.

We wrote a proposition on this matter to the then House of Rep Member Hon. Ali Ahmad. But the proposition was dismissed upon religious ground and archaic tradions.
The proposition was seeking to lobby for a law on ONE CHILD POLICY las did in China, though its a modify policy one which to suit Nigerian clime. Our proposition was rejected because they fear it will not be popular among our illiterate people the vast majority of whom voted for them.

Till now, I believe this is the right thing to do. It is #TheRightSense .

By the time I run for House of Rep come 2019, this will be my vocal point. Thank God for the not too young to run law.

I disagree with your proposed policy...Nigeria has one problem, which is poor economic management. if we apply the policy of one child per woman, years to come we will be filled with old people and very few young ones which are actually the source of development and economic growth. All we need is good management of resources and empowering of the youthful population. thank you
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Ugmama:

I disagree with your proposed policy...Nigeria has one problem, which is poor economic management. if we apply the policy of one child per woman, years to come we will be filled with old people and very few young ones which are actually the source of development and economic growth. All we need is good management of resources and empowering of the youthful population. thank you

I agree with you sir. You are definitely correct. We need good management of our resources. But I tell you sir there's no how one can manage one cup of rice among 20 people.

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by Chidinmaluv22(f): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2017
God frown at it
it was against God's original plan and if he has the mind to sleep with her so y forming the brain claiming wise by wasting the sperm he would have not sleep with her at all he is selfish greed
unwise
etc
and he died for his stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by deebrain(m): 1:20am On Aug 14, 2017
Interesting that many that preach against self service, constantly use this scripture as basis.

He was killed for the intention and not the act.

He wanted to enjoy a woman willed to him and yet, package his runs.

Funny.

2 Likes

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by badthinds: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2017
kendeville:

You did not see where the Bible said in the verse 10 " And what he did, displeased God, and He the struck him dead" for doing that?
So, lets say God forbid, your brother die from a woman he had no child from, though he tried...and another, and another...you will go forth to marry her and make same mistakes (in this modern day). In other words, so God will kill you for not marrying your brother's wife
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by davidodiba(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2017
okwyee:

I do not understand you!

Your reply that I quoted was very nice reply. What I have written Was a compliment

1 Like

Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by JOMAX: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2017
papaejima1:

And did you hear China is no longer happy with the one child policy?
Canada is even begging people to reproduce but they say no.
Reason is because when you implement such policies, in time it becomes the norm and people wouldn't want to change and it becomes a negative because when your older generation begins to die off, you won't have enough young ones to replace them, hence you'd be forced to look outside to fill the population quota.

This brings in aliens into your country with different cultures and beliefs who in time will out reproduce you and totally take over your land. You will then become a minority in your own land.

Not all that glitters is gold bro.
SO WHICH WAY FORWARS PROF.?
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by JOMAX: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2017
papaejima1:

And did you hear China is no longer happy with the one child policy?
Canada is even begging people to reproduce but they say no.
Reason is because when you implement such policies, in time it becomes the norm and people wouldn't want to change and it becomes a negative because when your older generation begins to die off, you won't have enough young ones to replace them, hence you'd be forced to look outside to fill the population quota.

This brings in aliens into your country with different cultures and beliefs who in time will out reproduce you and totally take over your land. You will then become a minority in your own land.D

Not all that glitters is gold bro.
SO WHICH WAY FORWARD PROF.?
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by kendeville: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
badthinds:

So, lets say God forbid, your brother die from a woman he had no child from, though he tried...and another, and another...you will go forth to marry her and make same mistakes (in this modern day). In other words, so God will kill you for not marrying your brother's wife

At that time, it was approved in the site of God. Read that verse of the Bible again with different versions of the Bible.
Re: Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) by papaejima1: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2017
JOMAX:
SO WHICH WAY FORWARD PROF.?
Not one-child policy.
Allow people to have a balance. 3 kids or 4 is ok if you can handle it, else have 2 at the minimum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman / Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.