Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? (964 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / I've Taken Your Virginity U’re Mine Forever: Maje Ayida Tells Mistress Anita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by Greatpoet(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
would you stay in a relationship with someone you’re not physically attracted to?
e. g. you dont find your partner attractive
or you think your partner is fat/skinny/ugly/etc

A.Yes but I would eventually break up
B.Yes I would.. personality matters more than looks
c.No I wouldn’t.. looks matter as well
Have an opinion?

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2017/08/13/would-you-stay-in-a-relationship-with-someone-youre-not-physically-attracted-to/

@lalasticlala

Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by ediama(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
They can for obvious reasons, but maybe ashamed to appear in public or functions with them.

Got proof!
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
the important question you should ask yourself IS... why would ANYONE go into a r/ship with someone, they are NOT physically attracted to?!
the physical part is the 1st thing that would get you interested in someone. you see them and you are attracted to what you see, therefore seek to discover their mentality to possibly date them... you cant put the carriage before the horse.

anyone dating a person they are not physically attracted to are no better than romance scammers... aka GOLDIGGERS etc
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by mdokaba1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Listen!!!

I don't and cant date who I cant show-off to my friends (I have bad mouthed friends) and family talk more of marrying such.

God in his mercy shall provide them ( the unattractive ones) their spouses.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Looks is secondary to character
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by Next2Bezee(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Because you aren't physically attracted to them doesn't mean there is anything wrong with them in the first place. Some dudes don't fancy curvy girls, some girls don't fancy muscular guys.

But personally, i won't even enter a relationship with someone I'm not physically attracted too. It'll be unfair to them & myself.
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hmmmm this is complicated.
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Looks is secondary to character

be real bro, can you date an UGLY woman with good character?!

yes, Character is the most important part, but physical attraction is the stepping stone that would make you wanna discover her character.

nobody goes:"damn this gal is fugly, but let me chat her up to see if she has a great character, and possibly date her"

1 Like

Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
No, sorry.
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by Tamarapetty(f): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
that's a NO!
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yea strictly sexual relationship if ur puna is manageable
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by rossyc(f): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
No...
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by agbonkamen(f): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
All this Ugly Romancelanders guys dey make mouth upanda....ugly yaf
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by Augustap(f): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
HELL NO! You must look fucking attractive to me. Though looks aren't everything, but its necessary
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by Transcendwonder: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
agbonkamen:
All this Ugly Romancelanders guys dey make mouth upanda....ugly yaf
lwkmd.. Baboon sef wan dey yab monkey... Iranu!
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by Olive4(f): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2017
that is stress..... I can't go out with some one I don't find physically attractive, I can't come and kill myself
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship With Someone U’re Not Physically Attracted To? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2017
No way in bloody hell, no matter what, the person will irritate me, and am easily irritated.

My thing.

(1) (Reply)

A List Of The Best Asses In The World / Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners / 99 Facts About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.