Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

"I Just Had Great Sex And I Am Drunk" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Just Had Great Sex And I Am Drunk" (973 Views)

I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? / I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Just Had Great Sex And I Am Drunk" by SikiraBae(f): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Popular socialite, Vera Sidika who wanted us to know that she just had great sex also shared photos, further told us that she is drunk.

Vera who disclosed that she just had sex in Lagos, said the sex was so good that she was squirting in broad daylight. Here’s her Snapchat

SEE PICTURES

Re: "I Just Had Great Sex And I Am Drunk" by HARDLABOR: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
SikiraBae:
Popular socialite, Vera Sidika who wanted us to know that she just had great sex also shared photos, further told us that she is drunk.

Vera who disclosed that she just had sex in Lagos, said the sex was so good that she was squirting in broad daylight. Here’s her Snapchat

SEE PICTURES

Attention seeking wore, using cheap shiits to seek 4 attention.

Ashawo jatijati
Re: "I Just Had Great Sex And I Am Drunk" by Generalkaycee(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Totally Unclad Afta S3x Pics With Her Boyfriend While Celebrating ,, / Sex After New Year All Night / I Finally Had The Opportunity But Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.