Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? (4246 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Dimka76(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
Yesterday was quite an eye opener for me. I was hanging out with some friends all married men and I was the only guy there who had no val. They all had chicks hanging on to their sleeves and their wives were at home. Now these are young pretty girls who should be running things with a dude like me not those balding guys. Of course after they have been used and dumped you can be sure that I will never go near any of them again, then they will start to complain that they cant find husbands. It's so annoying!
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by lgboks(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2010
@poster:more kudos to ur elbow bro. they are after the money of course but very few of them love the guys,i mean very few. the funny tin is dat after been dumped by these guys they come knocking at our door(singles) for marriage and relationship. only God will help us in naija!!!
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Petosh(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2010
Yesterday was quite an eye opener for me. I was hanging out with some friends all married men and I was the only guy there who had no val. They all had chicks hanging on to their sleeves and their wives were at home. Now these are young pretty girls who should be running things with a dude like me not those balding guys. Of course after they have been used and dumped you can be sure that I will never go near any of them again, then they will start to complain that they cant find husbands. It's so annoying!

Sorry bud. welcome to the brave new world! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Ben13: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
You've not seen anything yet. cheesy
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Petosh(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2010
Its the new way of things.you should learn to go with the flow.what i find really baffling is that these girls get  their fingers burned and then turn around and start playing the victim!a girl is dating a married guy.she knows he's married .knows there's absolutely no chance he's gonna live his wife 4 her.then she hangs in there yr in yr out.until the guy finally moves on.then she'd tell you how evil men are.how she gave the best to that r/ship and got dumped.ask her if the dude ever promised marriage or anything of the like and she would say , well, it was implied or (this one kills me!)she loved him!then she'd now blame YOU for her own mistakes.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Dimka76(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
It was quite annoying o. See me here dey battle konji then some people cup runneth over!
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Dimka76(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2010
It was quite annoying o. See me here dey battle konji then some people cup runneth over!
Ben-10:

You've not seen anything yet. cheesy

Its like you have been there or you are a married guy who chases small chicks?
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Godalone(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
Dimka 76:

lol
Even if you don't want them, they will find other means of getting you.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by neily(f): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2010
Married men are ready to give money. While young guys are stingy. Nobody wan suffer. Even you.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by tunde1200(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2010
na this country led them to that habbit tongue
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Digital(f): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2010
Dimka 76:

LOL,

Don't you av a girl? if yes then go get a girl marry her and let all this konji thing stop in your life
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Godalone(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2010
neily:

Married men are ready to give money. While young guys are stingy. Nobody wan suffer. Even you.
Abi o.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by buttkick: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2010
life is all about negotiation. someone is offering something in exchange for another. the married men dish out the dough while the girls massage not only their ego but provide a happy ending. i must confess though that some given a diffent setting would wish to be with each other but like i say, there is a way it ouhgt to be and a way that it is. this is just the way that it is.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Scooby1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2010
neily:

now that is funny but it is still wrong on both parties grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by toosoon(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
very simple because single boys don't love
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2010
I used to find guys that were in their mid 30s and sometimes married, so attractive grin grin grin
but i would never go after one, but hmmmm, some of them are hott!!
i can't pinpoint what it is though.
smiley
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Petosh(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2010
very simple because single boys don't love

Na married men alone dey love abi?
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by lgboks(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2010
neily:

that's exactly why u gals get into trouble. nothing good comes easy!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by g1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
because married men are able to provide them with the comfort and financial security that most single guys cant, like a poster above said: nobody likes suffering, i am a guy but i can undesrstand why they do it even though it is not fair to the married women left at home, i guess thats life, its not always fair, good things happen to bad people and viceversa, just live with it!!!
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by lgboks(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2010
g1:

because married men are able to provide them with the comfort and financial security that most single guys cant, like a poster above said: nobody likes suffering, i am a guy but i can undesrstand why they do it even though it is not fair to the married women left at home, i guess thats life, its not always fair, good things happen to bad people and viceversa, just live with it!!!
yeah they will live with it,when they get married to us young guys ang they are no longer as succulent as before we will go after the younger ones.its quite simple,but the sad part is that they will start complaining that we guys are cheats,cant take our eyes off anything on skirt etc they've forgotten what the wives of these men go through at home. but as we all know what u sow u will reap!!!!!
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2010
Its the messed up system we should blame, if these young girls had jobs and the young men had jobs, they will not resort to dating married men and yahooism/kidnapping/armed robbery. Nigeria is slowly self-destructing before our very eyes.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by lgboks(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Its the messed up system we should blame, if these young girls had jobs and the young men had jobs, they will not resort to dating married men and yahooism/kidnapping/armed robbery. Nigeria is slowly self-destructing before our very eyes.
BUT we Nigerians are the system sister,lets learn to live with the system cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2010
lgboks:

BUT we Nigerians are the system sister,lets learn to live with the system cool cool cool
No thieving politicians and the I-will-eat as-much-money-as-I-can-before-I-leave-office mentality that is the system. Nigeria has resources enough to feed 3 countries for years to come but the country is suffering. God help us.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2010
we can't keep blaming the country for personal choices. the decision to date a married man or not is a personal choice. it would appear that despite the taboo around dating a married man, these girls defy the norm to do so. methinks it's beyond the economic situation. it must be some emotional or psychological pleasure they derive from it.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Freiburger(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2010
@ Topic
It's their evil nature they want to see their fellow girls being cheated on.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2010
I think they are still gonna regret of that their evil act.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by lgboks(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

No thieving politicians and the I-will-eat as-much-money-as-I-can-before-I-leave-office mentality that is the system. Nigeria has resources enough to feed 3 countries for years to come but the country is suffering. God help us.
we are the politicians cos they were once were we are.
iceblue:

we can't keep blaming the country for personal choices. the decision to date a married man or not is a personal choice. it would appear that despite the taboo around dating a married man, these girls defy the norm to do so. methinks it's beyond the economic situation. it must be some emotional or psychological pleasure they derive from it.
couldn't be put right.
Freiburger:

@ Topic
It's their evil nature they want to see their fellow girls being cheated on.
why dont u add jealousy to the list.
sofeco:

sure they will. BUT i pity the innocent ones.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Freiburger(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2010
sofeco:

of course they will.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by SisiKill1: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2010
Why do married men chase after single girls. . . That's a better question, after all they are the ones with the obligations.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by lgboks(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2010
why do the ladies agree to go out with them? if u ask me maybe their wives went out with older men wen they where young. they are facing the repercussion.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by Charges(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2010
What do we say about married ladies that go about chasing single guys. its a two way thing.
Re: Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? by onemopol: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2010
neily:

This is not always true.
I have seen single ladies with high paying jobs(especially bankers) date married colleagues shamelessly on the one hand. The annoying thing is they are mostly of marriageable age , praying by fire for God to give them their own husband on the other hand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yestada WasMad. Check Out Some Of My Girl Frnds Fresh Kitty-cat And Boobs photos / A Sweet Salty Touching Love Story / Photo:how Many Of U Slept Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.