Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) (2128 Views)

How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by TSDTV: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Guys be warned...

Re: Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by kingjomezy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
LMAO

'craw craw dey im yansh'
Re: Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by wassade: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin
Re: Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by quenton02: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
WTF
Re: Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by ogaJona(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
slay queen bursted
Re: Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by Berrywinky(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jesu!
Re: Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by lecturerdabo(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
If that girl commit suicide, the person that brought this pix online is responsible!!!

That girl need to see a doctor ASAP
Re: Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by ufedob(f): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
God of mercy
Re: Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin shocked grin

Oh Lord, thank you for this revelation!

Many gals are like this,

Fine for face, dirty 4 yansh.
Fine for face, kraw-kraw 4 yansh.

Guys, make sure you do a thorough examination before you start your exploration.

Na this type go say, baby pls switch off d light, I'm kinda shy, I don't like it with d lights on.

Bros, no agree ooo. If light no dey, put on your touch light. If you no get touch, put on your phone light.

That gal need to urgently see a dermatologist.
See her irrigating smelly yansh!

Nonsense!
Re: Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by Nbote(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
lecturerdabo:
If that girl commit suicide, the person that brought this pix online is responsible!!!

That girl need to see a doctor ASAP

She wey open her craw craw infested nyash to d full glare of d camera nko? She tell u say she no know or which dance step I dat?
Re: Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by waleyp(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
NA THOSE KIND GIRLS GO DE CHARGE 10K FOR NIGHT... TAAA FOR THIS KIND GIRL? OMO I HAVE TURNED A VIRGIN AGAIN O
Re: Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by ibkkk(f): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Eh! shocked
Re: Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by ikp120(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chai, a very terrible wardrobe malfunction. That's either an STD or STI. sad sad
Make una fvck with care o. grin grin

Re: Guys Do Not Be Deceived By The Pretty Face (photo) by BlackDBagba: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Fv*k Her Very Well ***hot Techniques*** / How Do I Help My Ex To Move On/ / Ladies!!! Could You Rock This Shoes To A Date (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.