Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Those Behind Quit Notice Are Misguided - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Behind Quit Notice Are Misguided - Atiku (494 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Give Fulani 1-month Quit Notice, List Oil Installations... / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again / Fayose Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Behind Quit Notice Are Misguided - Atiku by Kazim88: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar has faulted the issuing of quit notice and counter quit notices across the country, saying such actions will only make Nigeria a blind nation.

Abubakar noted that those behind the issuing of quit notices were misguided.

The statement reads, “Just as I strongly condemned the Quit Notice on people of the Igbo ethnic stock living in Northern Nigeria and the counter quit notices that ensued, I also vehemently condemn the retaliatory Quit Notice given by certain elements in other parts of Nigeria to persons of other origins be they Northern, Yoruba or any other ethnic grouping within our country.

“First and foremost, it is a fallacy to believe that there are people of Northern or Southern origin. Nigeria only has people of one origin. We are all of Nigerian origin.

“As Nigerians, we must be pragmatic enough to realise the obvious truth that an eye for an eye will leave Nigeria blind.

“Let me at this juncture remind these ‘quit noticers’ that when brothers fight to the death over a domestic dispute, it is their neighbours that eventually end up inheriting their father’s property.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/13/quit-notice-actions-will-nigeria-atiku/amp/
Re: Those Behind Quit Notice Are Misguided - Atiku by goodmorning40: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lobbish
Re: Those Behind Quit Notice Are Misguided - Atiku by Tocheagle(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Scoring cheap points
Re: Those Behind Quit Notice Are Misguided - Atiku by Larwin(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ok

Re: Those Behind Quit Notice Are Misguided - Atiku by ritababe(f): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tocheagle:
Scoring cheap points

don't mind him, he was there for eight years and he did nothing, see how he is pushing for restructuring as if he was a ghost during Obasanjo era.
Re: Those Behind Quit Notice Are Misguided - Atiku by Tolexander: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
The statement reads, “Just as I strongly condemned the Quit Notice on people of the Igbo ethnic stock living in Northern Nigeria and the counter quit notices that ensued, I also vehemently condemn the retaliatory Quit Notice given by certain elements in other parts of Nigeria to persons of other origins be they Northern, Yoruba or any other ethnic grouping within our country.
What an irony!

Coming from the Northern People's consensus candidate to the 2011 general election.
Re: Those Behind Quit Notice Are Misguided - Atiku by profhezekiah: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Who cares

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman, Others Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident In Owerri. Photos / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Visits President Buhari in London / Fayose Faults Plan To Make Hate Speech Treasonable, Says; It Is Plot To Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.