Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Is Money Really The Greatest Aphrodisiac? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Money Really The Greatest Aphrodisiac? (709 Views)

Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( / Is Money Really The ONLY Thing To Use In Getting A Lady?? (PHOTOS) / My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Money Really The Greatest Aphrodisiac? by SirMichael1: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
aph·ro·dis·i·ac

noun: aphrodisiac; plural noun: aphrodisiacs

a food, drink, or drug that stimulates sexual desire.

I mean, all this while, the thought of money being the perfect bait for having flings with so many ladies with ease has been disgustingly overwhelming to me partly because I don’t find the statement “Just go make money and watch ladies swarm around you like bees to a beehive” without prejudice, true.

Could the success of making money be the perfect dose for this perfect love potion? Or attraction-potion if you choose to call it that?

But wait! That statement could hold water depending on what spectrum of truth the statement passes through the prism of the reality of life. That is, if you term being rich as successful, you could be right but remember, the son of a wealthy man is also rich despite the fact that he didn’t work for the money. I must include that his son when left with the father’s wealth (obviously after his demise) can soon tend to poverty with no prove of ever being wealthy/rich. So he (son) isn’t successful despite being wealthy.

The thought of Dangote being ‘wealthy alone' and can get any woman at the snap of the tip of his fingers is incredibly disheartening as I also find it to be a lie. The late Nelson Mandela wasn’t wealthy per-se but he also could snap his fingers and ladies in multitude will be at his disposal
What really are these guys having that distinguishes them from every other person?

SUCCESS

Success owe to a large extent the wealth of a man because being successful, instigates being rich.

So go for success and leave wealth aside as it will definitely come at its slatted time. smiley
Re: Is Money Really The Greatest Aphrodisiac? by eezeribe(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
ok
Re: Is Money Really The Greatest Aphrodisiac? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
coolWhether u like it or nah...

MONEY RULES THE WORLD.... point blank.

Re: Is Money Really The Greatest Aphrodisiac? by SirMichael1: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
coolWhether u like it or nah...

MONEY RULES THE WORLD.... point blank.

It doesn't. Success does

1 Like

Re: Is Money Really The Greatest Aphrodisiac? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nigerian girls only ( I repeat for the sake of emphasis ) only sees rich people as successful

Nelson Mandela will have died a virgin if he tried the freedom fighting shiit in Nigeria, without diversifying like asari dokubo

1 Like

Re: Is Money Really The Greatest Aphrodisiac? by Fadiga24(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
Nigerian girls only ( I repeat for the sake of enfaces ) only sees rich people as successful

Nelson Mandela will have died a virgin if he tried the freedom fighting shiit in Nigeria, without diversifying like asari dokubo

*emphasis * wink
Re: Is Money Really The Greatest Aphrodisiac? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Is Money Really The Greatest Aphrodisiac? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Fadiga24:

*emphasis * wink
. Thanks I was still checking to see if I am correct
Re: Is Money Really The Greatest Aphrodisiac? by SirMichael1: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
Nigerian girls only ( I repeat for the sake of emphasis ) only sees rich people as successful

Lols... Leave the mentality of our local naija ladies aside jhor. grin

I'm not referring to those ones. Not the slay queens or conventional Nigerians but the knowledgeable ones who think with their head

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Celebrate A Friend's Birthday With 15k? / See How To Make A Girl Hot In Bed And She Will Give You F**k With Easy / #the Banjokos17: Saxophonist Beejay Shares Pre-wedding Photos With His “partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.