Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) (28403 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) by ihatesycophant(m): 11:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Wicked Wike of Nigeria (WWN) at it again. In one hand mopping cutlasses from cultist and in another hand introducing new cutlasses to new group.

Thank you WWN for the good civilisation you're bringing to your people. It's a welcome innovation recognized by standard internationally.
Re: Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) by victor8269: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2017
hebenezher:
initially I thought of not replying your mention, however, i decided to because, retarded oaf like you go around and run their water guttered mouth alternatively unless being cautioned.

what I meant by "iboB politicians" is no problem to decipher for you, but you chose not to comprehend, because of your pathetic self and low sense of judgement.

Or, you're suffering from a linguistic daftness!! dude get off me.
I was eagerly waiting for you to enter u dis trap. U r done for. How I wish Ur dad used a condom, it would have been one less bastard in the country. Bros, please always use condoms. We are tired of this generations of bastard. Better still, join Vaseline crew, it is a safer option
Re: Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) by smalls001: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
I dont agree with you. Not all his followers or audience think its being jovial but may interprete it as his support for them if the begin to attack opposition groups......remember Rwanda.....see what is happening in Virginia....
WeirdWolf:
Some of you will misinterpret this. Wike is just being jovial with his followers. Politically making APC unpopular in Rivers State. They all do it. So...
Re: Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) by gnykelly(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
deepwater:
He did not go there with the machete, his people gave it to him, the voice of the people is the voice of God undecided

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The native language he spoke is of which tribe? Yoruba wants to teach Igbos about their own culture and geographical location.
There is no IGBO in South South Bla bla bla
Oga Lagos landlord travel and see!!

Some people who have not gone beyond Ore and Ibadan toll gate would be discussing Biafra matters with authority. undecided

When Dan fulani carry his sword up and down it is culture, when another person carry his own machete it is violence. Obviously you are blind undecided

two wrong does not make a right. ican see that you are pained because GEJ lose the election. somebody has to win.
Re: Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
agabusta:
If it was to be an APC governor that was holding cutlass and asking where PDP dey? I can imagine the comments I would read here.

The problem of this country is just hypocrisy.
lolz u think apc politicians don't carry guns.Its nigeria politics my brother i just pity thoughts who voted for them.
Re: Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) by hebenezher(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
victor8269:

I was eagerly waiting for you to enter u dis trap. U r done for. How I wish Ur dad used a condom, it would have been one less bastard in the country. Bros, please always use condoms. We are tired of this generations of bastard. Better still, join Vaseline crew, it is a safer option

you been waiting eagerly? chuckles, must be part of these idler on nairaland, always looking for who to tag. gezz! C'mo. i will reply you when I'm done with work, didirin apini nkan she
Re: Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) by hebenezher(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
tribalistseun:
common go and die, Afonjas and Arewa are snakes, October 1st cutting thier heads it's all pleasure

bros go grow up balls
Re: Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) by victor8269: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
hebenezher:

you been waiting eagerly? chuckles, must be part of these idler on nairaland, always looking for who to tag. gezz! C'mo. i will reply you when I'm done with work, didirin apini nkan she
Born by mistake, better come and finish this war. Na Olodos dey open school gate
Re: Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) by WeirdWolf: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
smalls001:
I dont agree with you. Not all his followers or audience think its being jovial but may interprete it as his support for them if the begin to attack opposition groups......remember Rwanda.....see what is happening in Virginia....

Yea, u r right. Probably a small fraction of the illiterate plebeians, will see it that way.
Re: Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) by hebenezher(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
victor8269:

Born by mistake, better come and finish this war. Na Olodos dey open school gate

war? look at this slowpoke ooo.
who's got time for scallywags like you? boy, you no try oo.
you showed us your level of stupidity, I'm trying hard to be supportive. meanwhile, kontinu, you're almost there.. ''sips codeine''

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Considers Reversal Of Power Privatisation / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu / Lawma Fabricates Waste Bins For Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.