Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Am Confused Who To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused Who To Marry (934 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused.... Who Do I Leave? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused Who To Marry by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
i have two girl friends,one i love so much and we have been dating for all most 4 years,we have been breaking up and reconciling,she said we should stop having sex but now she is back and wants us to marry,my family knows and like her but she is always quick to challenge me and confront me any time she finds out any thing and she has also been there for me but my problem is that she might always fight and confront me in future if there is any problem,she is ibo Abia state.
The second we have just dated for few months but she is so nice,quit and very caring,she is all a man will want from a woman,i meet and fell in love with her when i broke up with my first girl friend but the problem is that she has a child for another man and the child is with her parents,i fill the child will be a distraction to us and might bring problems in the future,she is from Edo state,.so can some body advice me on what to do.
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by henryhemon(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
Only you can make that call believe me.
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by kemisuga(f): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2010
@ poster - I dont think someone may speak for your heart. Only you can make that choice of yours. You know what you want for yourself. Why not follow your heart,

Mind you there is no perfect human being. You yourself cant be perfect. There is no 100% human being. Your 1st gurl I think is just blunt. And it is not a bad trait. It is good to be open and say ones mind.

Choose wisely, and I pray God will help you,
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by neily(f): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
The devil u know is better than the angel u don't know. Your first girlfriend is real and open to you. This new one might just be pretending. SHINE YOUR EYES!
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by googles: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2010
[size=13pt]you cant possibly love the two of 'em the same way
search your heart of hearts there is one of them that you truly love and want to spend the rest of your life with
go for her regardless of time or situation
-all the best[/size]
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2010
look into your heart you will find the answer cool
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by totorimi: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2010
go back to your first love she has been there for you all the while and you need to tolerate her. Leave that after one for a divorcee. You deserve a brand new
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by googles: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
totorimi:

go back to your first love she has been there for you all the while and you need to tolerate her. Leave that after one for a divorcee. You deserve a brand new

[size=13pt]guy are you for real ??
at this time nd age someone still think like this
hmm you really have a long way to go cave-man [/size]
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by meggieblac: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
you knw this other gal 4 some months & she's an angel? if a gal u've dated for 4 yrs is nt blunt with you then there is a problem. jst b wise sha.
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2010
Go for the first one man.
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by kokonets(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2010
Take it to the Lord in prayer though the 1st one looks more like it.
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2010
THANKS EVERY ONE, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE,THANKS A MILLION.
MORE PLS
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by foyeks2001(f): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2010
Singing

*am in love with two women, i no no which one to take*
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by ravenzord(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ OP: My brother, you're about to make a decision that could affect the rest of your life, do you think asking for advice from virtual acquaintances who know neither you nor the women in question is the wisest of actions?
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by Danja4sure(m): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2010
I think it challenge in a relationship is good and not in marriage and as a man u should have the controll over your family i think u should go with the second for she is the best.
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by adauche2: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2010
O boy it seems like your infatuated by this new girl, soon the novelty will wear out, soon she will become old and you will start noticing her bad sides.

So if i was you i will think very carefully
Re: Am Confused Who To Marry by Madukaele(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2010
i beliv u hv d answer u need, i also go for the first. wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} / Should I Divorce Her? / My Ex Refused To Give Me Back My Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.