Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Strange Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Love (370 Views)

Strange Toothpick... Has Anyone Seen This Before? / My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange / My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Love by Jeff4831: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Respect is reciprocal..i have been dating this bae for 4years..she is the most annoyin creature i have ever seen..she nags and so disrespectful.i have tried all possible best to make her change her wayz bt she is so adamant.i really love the asshole but can't cope with these flops in her characters.i reluctantly broke up wif her 2months ago n i am really missing her..lol..bt believe me she is an asshole.DONNO WAT TO DO..mayb a formatted brain sha..i am kinda pissed wif myself abt wat i ve gotten myself into
Re: Strange Love by smartty68(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sincerely, I can't stand a girl who nags cause I HATE NOISE and TOO MUCH TALKING
Re: Strange Love by Khallyella(f): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
First, what usually triggers the nagging part? Cause she can't start nagging without cause..
Of cause you'll miss her! Assholes like her makes the best girlfriends but never the best wives...
Try not doing anything to make her nag, take her out, show her love, you know.. All those romantic shiids..

Most importantly, never make her jealous of other girls, if you're cheating on her and she's the type that hates being lied to.. Tell her flatly that you're cheating on her but you'll change! kiss, let the other girls you're cheating with know you have a girlfriend to avoid stories that touch..

I assure you ,she's THE ONE, and she'll change kiss

(1) (Reply)

Mr Man, No Money, No Respect! / Need A Partner Get In Here!!! / Three Men Arrested For G&ng Rap*ng Girl On Facebook Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.