Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange (18867 Views)

"Big Joystick Is Life" — Busty Slay Queen Scientifically Explains Its Benefits / Help My Joystick Is Getting Smaller / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by MaryJane24: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello peeps,
so, I signed up on nairaland today so that I can ask this question in peace. I sincerely hope you experienced members will say something useful to clear my doubts.
So I've been seeing this guy for three months- no sex. He is always asking for it but I finally agreed to do it with him on Saturday last week. But when I saw his thing, I dressed up very quickly and said we can't do it now. He asked me why but I was reluctant to tell him the real reason. His joystick is not straight but rather curved to the left side. It was fully erect when I noticed and I couldn't bear to let him force it into me. Is such a joystick a normal thing? Have you seen one like that before? How do you manage to have sex with it like that and is it painful? Thanks in advance for your help.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Thoughtfeed: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
Hello peeps,
so, I signed up on nairaland today so that I can ask this question in peace. I sincerely hope you experienced members will say something useful to clear my doubts.
So I've been seeing this guy for three months- no sex. He is always asking for it but I finally agreed to do it with him on Saturday last week. But when I saw his thing, I dressed up very quickly and said we can't do it now. He asked me why but I was reluctant to tell him the real reason. His joystick is not straight but rather curved to the left side. It was fully erect when I noticed and I couldn't bear to let him force it into me. Is such a joystick a normal thing? Have you seen one like that before? How do you manage to have sex with it like that and is it painful? Thanks in advance for your help.

Its totally normal.

Ask him if it pains him during sex, if it does then he may have Peyronie's disease.... This disease causes the penis to curve

Peyronie's disease
Fibrous scar tissue inside the penis that causes curved, painful erections.
Peyronie's disease is caused by repeated penile injury, typically during sex or physical activity

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by SeverusSnape(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Na that type some girls dey like.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Jalinspy(f): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
100% normal. Some dicks curve & i think some ladies love it curved.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Stevyne: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Its normal jare.
But because we all see the straight ones.
But curvy dick deh

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Skmoda360(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
Hello peeps,
It's absolutely normal....so just take and calm down.....you are on the right course grin

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by zionmde: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stop pushing cups

Ikwa Iko

27 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Marvyx(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
Hello peeps,
How about you stay away from Pre-Marital Sex and give that body to your husband?? It'll save you a whole lot of headache.

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Offpoint: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Effect öf digging too much holes, his tool has bend.

I can officially call him Avatar The Dick Bendergrin

Please don't allow him insert his bend dick into your straight viva... unless you have a bend viva.

Vagina was designed to take STRAIGHT THINGS, not BEND THINGS.

babies heads are straight
Dildos are straight
Cumcumbers are straight....
Normal people dicks are straight

40 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Mywd: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
OP so u are officially one of these so called hoes.. undecided

Girls are really being drilled in this Nigeria...

To that person saying she should save her body for her future husband,, do u know weda she is a vir*gin??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by MaryJane24: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
But what happens if my future husband ends up with a curved joystick? Shouldn't I be prepared for such a situation?
Marvyx:

How about you stay away from Pre-Marital Sex and give that body to your husband?? It'll save you a whole lot of headache.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by MaryJane24: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Normal? I've never seen one like that before. But I haven't seen so many, so...
Skmoda360:

It's absolutely normal....so just take and calm down.....you are on the right course grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by MaryJane24: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for this information. I suppose I'm selfish to say this, but I'm more worried about my own comfort than whether it is paining him. I wish a fellow woman here can tell me if she's had sex with a man like that before. What did it feel like for the woman?
Thoughtfeed:

Its totally normal.

Ask him if it pains him during sex, if it does then he may have Peyronie's disease.... This disease causes the penis to curve

Peyronie's disease
Fibrous scar tissue inside the penis that causes curved, painful erections.
Peyronie's disease is caused by repeated penile injury, typically during sex or physical activity
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by MedicH: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
My tool of havoc is a bit curved to the left on full erection. I've used it to drill scores and nobody seems to have noticed or complained. They just complain the banana is very huge when I try to force it in. Slightly curved yeah. It's normal 100%.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by MaryJane24: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Shuo?
SeverusSnape:
Na that type some girls dey like.
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by MaryJane24: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin
zionmde:
Stop pushing cups

Ikwa Iko
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by MaryJane24: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
So sex with your boyfriend makes you a hoe? What does it make the boyfriend?
Mywd:

To that person saying she should save her body for her future husband,, do u know weda she is a vir*gin??

15 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by MedicH: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:

Digger lol.

20 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by MaryJane24: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Exactly what I don't want; TOOL OF HAVOC
MedicH:
My tool of havoc is a bit curved to the left on full erection. I've used it to drill scores and nobody seems to have noticed or complained. They just complain the banana is very huge when I try to force it in. Slightly curved yeah. It's normal 100%.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by MaryJane24: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Na you sabi grin
MedicH:

Digger lol.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by innytee: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Skmoda360:

Hahahaha, really on the right course.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Use pen and paper to draw curve, from the degree of curvature I'll be able to advise appropriately

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Tango123: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
Hello peeps,

If you love this guy, and you believe he is a gentleman, why not give him a try. Let him go in gently. If it pains you, he stops. That is one way to go about this

But yes, some women like it, as it can touch their g spot depending on how the giy goes in, and to what angle he is bent. If he is bent upwards, thats a g spot hit of doing missionary. U get my point?

Experiment. Enjoy. If you dont enjoy it during your experiments, or your boyfriend is not gentle, then u can take a walk

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by YorubaPrince: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
cool
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by YorubaPrince: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:

Really?

**Cough** **cough**

We don hear you. cool

14 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Parkleader: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is normal, the bending too much nii abi na wetin
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by zedegit: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mywd:

Even if she's not, she should save what's left.

Do you mean she should continue just because she's not a V?

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Skmoda360(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
Calm down...it's normal .....don't be too hard on yourself ok...better still ask an health worker for more info...but I for one knew it's normal so far the dude don't have fibroid scar tissue before like thoughtfeed said above.....no shaking.... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Blessnelly(f): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
Hello peeps,
When it is slightly curve, it's d best . But when it z really curve; baby run 4 ur lyf cos u will b injure.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Skmoda360(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
You dey mind the guy......make him dey talk with his teeth.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Blessnelly(f): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tango123:

If you love this guy, and you believe he is a gentleman, why not give him a try. Let him go in gently. If it pains you, he stops. That is one way to go about this

But yes, some women like it, as it can touch their g spot depending on how the giy goes in, and to what angle he is bent. If he is bent upwards, thats a g spot hit of doing missionary. U get my point?

Experiment. Enjoy. If you dont enjoy it during your experiments, or your boyfriend is not gentle, then u can take a walk
wink
Tango123:

thumbs up
Re: My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange by Marvyx(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
MaryJane24:
But what happens if my future husband ends up with a curved joystick? Shouldn't I be prepared for such a situation?
A curved joystick is not a death sentence for you or your future hubby. It's absolutely normal and can be medically corrected in extreme cases. Someone had earlier mentioned it. Most times, it even gets corrected on its own. You can read up about it.

That being said, young lady I'll reemphasize that you stay away from Pre-Marital Sex please. That everyone does it doesn't make it right. There's joy and honour in staying pure. Have respect for your body and your God who derives joy in seeing you pure. Good luck.

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? / Love Or Crisp? 22-yr-old Dominican Man Marries 72-yr-old American Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.