Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She (46140 Views)

Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying / JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Smallyyyyy: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2017
Sometimes drinking little water and taking bath before going to bed reduces heart attack
Just saying though smiley
Rip young lady
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by logica(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2017
Interesting that nobody is talking about how the body was handled (rather indecently). Matter of fact, capturing the entire thing on video was indecent enough.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2017
logica:
Interesting that nobody is talking about how the body was handled (rather indecently). Matter of fact, capturing the entire thing on video was indecent enough.
My thought exactly.
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by sunepapi14: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2017
From this video, i think she was electrocuted........
This is why it is good to have people around U, whether they are good or bad.
RIP to her!!!
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by GdexFolami(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2017
udison:

What do you mean by "is this kind of woman suppose to die young".
Is there a kind of woman that is supposed to die young?
what am I saying ,what are u saying
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by kowema(f): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2017
Vaginal bleeding. Looks like an abortion case.
Maybe she tried to charge her phone so she cud call for help after much tot and probably blanked out in d process
Lord have mercy on her n may her soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by jclassiq(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2017
innosaint27:

grin shocked grin

Learn to mind your biz!

No not in this scenario my friend. This is just not proper at all
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by maklelemakukula(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She minded her business to the grave.

Waste of precious pvnny.
seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
jclassiq:

No not in this scenario my friend. This is just not proper at all

grin shocked grin

I am nobody's friend,
I am everybody's friend.

Nobody is my friend and nobody should be!

Make no mistake about that.
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by logica(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
kowema:
Vaginal bleeding. Looks like an abortion case.
Maybe she tried to charge her phone so she cud call for help after much tot and probably blanked out in d process
Lord have mercy on her n may her soul RIP.
Icetech:
From the Video, she probably had an abortion which resulted to further complications hence the bleeding from her Vagina.

RIP young lady.

Please young girls be wise!
That was not blood; it was fluid discharge was a result of decomposition. If it was blood, it would have long congealed. You can see that when she was moved, the fluid smeared over the floor because it was not yet dry.
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by ademasta(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gruesome
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by millhouse: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Oh my!
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by tourphland(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is real sad
Atleast u should have a close pal or not so close pesim u talk in ur house
Lesson for everyone
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by iloejikefestus(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
I may not know what she was passing through or the cause of her death but rest in peace....
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by melaninbae: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
logica:

Its a terrible thing. All I kept thinking of was *how will the family feel after watching this video * . May her soul RIP
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Icetech: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
logica:

That was not blood; it was fluid discharge was a result of decomposition. If it was blood, it would have long congealed. You can see that when she was moved, the fluid smeared over the floor because it was not yet dry.

If you still had listened well, you would have heard the speaker saying "she has no wound on her body" when they were examining her for possible injury.

He said also that blood was only coming out of this place, as he pointed at her private part.

Watch the Video well...
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by ModsWillKillNL: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
innosaint27:

grin shocked grin

No sir,

I am not a loooonatic.

I have no doubt whatsoever, that you are a smelly poooonatic!

Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am. U better clear road ooo or sleeping dogs will die!

Gerrout!

Ayiri!!
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by logica(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Icetech:

If you still had listened well, you would have heard the speaker saying "she has no wound on her body" when they were examining her for possible injury.

He said also that blood was only coming out of this place, as he pointed at her private part.

Watch the Video well...
You should disregard the testimony of ignorant people. It goes without saying that if bleeding was the cause of death, the blood would've long congealed after 4 days. The fluid on the floor was not congealed.
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Blonchilli(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
From my observation, she was electrocuted. They kept saying in the video she had no wound. And she was naked. I think she just came out of the bathroom and she was wet when she touched electricity because the stabiliser was still on and notice the burn marks on her thigh and how her body appeared burnt? She was electrocuted
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by logica(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
melaninbae:

Its a terrible thing. All I kept thinking of was *how will the family feel after watching this video * . May her soul RIP
Family that didn't look for her having not heard from her in 4 days?
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Icetech: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
logica:
You should disregard the testimony of ignorant people. It goes without saying that if bleeding was the cause of death, the blood would've long congealed after 4 days. The fluid on the floor was not congealed.

From your own observation, what will you say was the possible cause of death?

Let's rule out electrocution and Murder.
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by logica(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Icetech:

From your own observation, what will you say was the possible cause of death?

Let's rule out electrocution and Murder.
Why rule out electrocution? Well, MANY conditions can cause sudden death; one of which is cardiac arrest. Let the coroner do the findings.
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by charlsecy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
maxiuc:
Same nearly happened to me if not that my frnd slept at my place that night hmm it could have been history...
What happened to you?
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by logica(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Blonchilli:
notice the burn marks on her thigh and how her body appeared burnt?
Not burn marks; those are as a result of decomposition. Although she could have been electrocuted. Many electrocutions occur without any signs of burning; all it takes is for the heartbeat to be interrupted. Even 9V of electricity can kill. The fact that in that position, it appears her chest had direct contact with the electric device (I guess radio or whatever and she was wearing a bra which likely had metal) makes it very likely she was electrocuted.

http://gizmodo.com/5262971/giz-explains-how-electrocution-really-kills-you
Seven milliamps. For three seconds. That's all it takes. Electricity kills you by interrupting your heart rhythm. If 7 milliamps reaches your heart continuously for three seconds, "your heart goes arrhythmic," he explained. Then everything else starts shutting down. "You could quite easily kill someone with a 9-volt or AAA battery directly to the heart."

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by udison(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
GdexFolami:
We are sha saying smtin
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
GdexFolami:
U dey my area?
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Blonchilli(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
logica:
Not burn marks; those are as a result of decomposition. Although she could have been electrocuted. Many electrocutions occur without any signs of burning; all it takes is for the heartbeat to be interrupted. Even 9V of electricity can kill. The fact that in that position, it appears her chest had direct contact with the electric device (I guess radio or whatever and she was wearing a bra which likely had metal) makes it very likely she was electrocuted.

http://gizmodo.com/5262971/giz-explains-how-electrocution-really-kills-you

She also had no injuries. Thanks btw
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by GdexFolami(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
handsomeclouds:

U dey my area?
how am I supposed to know that?
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by okenwaa(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
khalhokage:

I just keep quiet, read on and make note of the usernames, then put them on my list of people to never engage with on Nairaland.

I just wish I could find out their real identities, so that's there's never a mistake.

Disgusting cowards.

innosaint27

NwaAmaikpe (known attention seeking idiot)

youngvizzy1

Kingsley1000

ELKHALIFAISIS

okenwaa

motherfucker

ChopBellefull

folaniyi3

ipobarecriminals

It just came to my notice d@ a son of an imp called me out on NL.....any comment

A waste of time;just as khalhokage is a waste of sperm.

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
GdexFolami:
how am I supposed to know that?
No be fight I saw Gaa-Akanbi. It was a rhetorical question baami.
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by GdexFolami(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
handsomeclouds:

No be fight I saw Gaa-Akanbi. It was a rhetorical question baami.
lol bro no b like that ,honestly within me I asked the question politely and with a smile ..I know if I asked it like dz you won't have thought I vexed 'how am I supposed to know that ooo grin ' .by the way,
Do u live at gaa-akanbi too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long, Black Snake Killed In UNILAG Postgraduate Hostel / UNILAG Students Sign Re-Absorption Form, Before Being Re-admitted Back To School / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.